Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30] 31 32 ... 40

Author Topic: War Field: Where motherfucking Aliens invade...  (Read 17756 times)

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: War Field: Unlikely Alliances!
« Reply #435 on: March 05, 2011, 09:35:23 pm »

((Chernobyl did))
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #436 on: March 05, 2011, 09:38:19 pm »

Emperor Ying Zheng signalled his Minster of Foreign Affairs forward. The Minister respectfully crawled forward, his eyes downcast.

"Minister," Emperor Ying Zheng began, "You have given me word that the old Soviets have taken control of Moscow. Send a messenger to their leader, to judge their intent towards our lands. See to it at once."

Though it seemed impossible, the Minister of Foreign Affairs bowed even deeper before he crawled backwards, making sure to never turn his back on the Emperor.

Code: [Select]
Dispatch to the Commonwealth Embassy:

The most powerful Emperor Ying Zheng demands that you put forth your plans towards the Middle Kingdom, for his viewing pleasure. No word can escape his ears, and it is known to him that your leader is attempting to reclaim the territories formerly lost by the USSR.

With the People's Republic communistic ties to Moscow, the all wise Emperor has no doubts that your country has aims towards our mighty Empire.

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #437 on: March 05, 2011, 10:16:08 pm »

Operation: Taking Back Territory
P.C.N.N. new report

"Following recent invasions, garrisons of troops from inside GDI Southern Command have attacked Mexico, and one garrison in Alaska has launched a surprise commando attack on enemy strongholds within Cuba and Greenland. Lately, reports of the famed GDI Titan and Juggernaut taking down legions of vehicles without Infantry support have been circulated, and one report has been verified by GDI Orca Bomber pilot Klaus Austerlitz."

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
  • Gay, Tired and Just here to Vibe
    • View Profile
« Reply #438 on: March 05, 2011, 11:06:28 pm »

thanks too tech gained from our Candian allies we have manged to keep all captured terroity. Of great help has been the exploits of Gen. Bryn Fawkes who single handedly took doenand entire Titan legion. New "beohemothe" class gigantivv robotic heavy assult units have been made. They are estimated to have the firepower of  2 and a half Titan legions.
Am I back? Its a mystery to everyone

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #439 on: March 05, 2011, 11:12:41 pm »

(( Tech from me how dare you. ))

The 51st, 98th, 45th, 87th, and 91st Battalions had been dispatched to retake some stolen equipment. Fifteen thousand Harpies began laying waste to the infantry on Cuba along with three hundred Dreadnoughts performing bombardment the Desert Ranger resistance there soon collapsed.

In the mexico region Ten million Heavy infantry armed with CK-54 Mk. III's began the largest known infantry battle in world history, and soon destroyed most of the Desert Rangers found in  Mexico.

The Desert Raneger soon recieved a message

There are two things you do not do. 1. Attack Canada, and 2. Steal our fucking tech.
« Last Edit: March 05, 2011, 11:15:17 pm by adwarf »

ggamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Reach Heaven through Violence
    • View Profile
« Reply #440 on: March 05, 2011, 11:16:37 pm »

Dispatch to the Commonwealth Embassy:

The most powerful Emperor Ying Zheng demands that you put forth your plans towards the Middle Kingdom, for his viewing pleasure. No word can escape his ears, and it is known to him that your leader is attempting to reclaim the territories formerly lost by the USSR.

With the People's Republic communistic ties to Moscow, the all wise Emperor has no doubts that your country has aims towards our mighty Empire.

Message to the honorable Emperor Ying Zheng:

I am graced by your correspondence, my friend. While it may seem that the commonwealth is taking the route of the old soviet union, you have my word that we will not encroach upon any of your lands. We plan to take back the former soviet union, plus a few countries engulfed in anarchy. My humble request to you, emperor, Is that you see fit to stop your conquest at the borders of the soviet union.

Your humble friend and fellow ruler,
Mikhail Gorbavich

ggamer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #441 on: March 05, 2011, 11:20:14 pm »

(( Tech from me how dare you. ))

The 51st, 98th, 45th, 87th, and 91st Battalions had been dispatched to retake some stolen equipment. Fifteen thousand Harpies began laying waste to the infantry on Cuba along with three hundred Dreadnoughts performing bombardment the Desert Ranger resistance there soon collapsed.

In the mexico region Ten million Heavy infantry armed with CK-54 Mk. III's began the largest known infantry battle in world history, and soon destroyed most of the Desert Rangers found in  Mexico.

The Desert Raneger soon recieved a message

There are two things you do not do. 1. Attack Canada, and 2. Steal our fucking tech.

In the mexico region Ten million Heavy infantry

Ten FUCKING million

Oh jesus.

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #442 on: March 05, 2011, 11:22:08 pm »

Thats only four battalions the fifth one is taking cuba

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #443 on: March 05, 2011, 11:23:31 pm »

ggamer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #444 on: March 05, 2011, 11:24:50 pm »

Ten FUCKING million

Oh jesus.

Thats only half my infantry.

WHAT THE FUCK MAN?

Is half your population fucking militarized?

THE LARGEST FUCKING MILITARY IS 2.3 MILLION.

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #445 on: March 05, 2011, 11:26:40 pm »

Ya all of canada lives in my territory, because main canada is a wasteland. We had a nuclear excahnge with russia, and have sworn to destroy them for taking our homeland from us.

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #446 on: March 05, 2011, 11:36:37 pm »

...That means everyone under thirty is pretty much under your command.

Utterly pissed off, something extremely bad happens. A bright light hits Havana, leaving only a large scorched mark in the ground. Leaked from a traitorous GDI Trooper, "Dammit, they used only TWO FUCKING PIECES OF THE NETWORK! It may have wiped out power in Japan, but IT WAS WORTH IT! We evacuated any civilian we could back onto the G.D.S.S. Philadelphia and the casualties cannot be counted."

Meanwhile, esteemed General Sergei Izotov has joined the GDI Side, quite intent of seeing the fruits of his labor be harvested. Meanwhile, the southern side of the Panama canals has been wiped out when a large Tiberium silo center and a Refinery exploded due to a traitor that has claimed to fight for the Desert Rangers. Sights of casualties have inched over into Colombia, the aftermath poisoning the rain forests, cities, and wildlife with Tiberium radiation and shards.

GDI forces are beginning to completely mobilize, many refugees from the other conflicts fighting for them, and the only quote from one of their commanders has been:
"You DO NOT attack the Global Defense Initiative. We had the world's interest at heart, we were gonna repair everything, and you attack US!? YOUR OWN KINSMEN!?"
« Last Edit: March 05, 2011, 11:38:14 pm by Phantom »

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #447 on: March 05, 2011, 11:39:15 pm »

(( Did you just kill hlaf my army ? ))

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #448 on: March 05, 2011, 11:40:56 pm »

((I used part of the Ion Cannon network to wipe out some of Mcclay's forces due to him apparently winning while I was away.))

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #449 on: March 05, 2011, 11:45:00 pm »

(( Oh, but I did that for you already ))
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30] 31 32 ... 40