Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 31 32 [33] 34 35 ... 40

Author Topic: War Field: Where motherfucking Aliens invade...  (Read 17739 times)

Johnfalcon99977

• Bay Watcher
  • The Herp Derp Assassin
    • View Profile
Re: War Field: Unlikely Alliances!
« Reply #480 on: March 06, 2011, 11:35:23 am »

((Blarg. Fine.))
Also known as the Knowlagable, the Forgetful, and/or the Ignored

Please excuse my horrible awful linguistic skills.

ggamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Reach Heaven through Violence
    • View Profile
« Reply #481 on: March 06, 2011, 12:06:43 pm »

((I guess you now have belogrod))

*In moscow, Mikhail brought up plans for the new prototype ship being developed, the dreadnaught. He is interrupted by an assistant*

ASSISTANT: Sir, nazi forces have captured belogrod.

MIKHAIL: *sigh*... it's WWII all over again. Scramble the MiG 32's, we are going on a bombing run.

ASSISTANT: yes sir.

*MiG 32's, armed with napalm and High Explosive bombs, begin making runs on the town of belogrod. Some take a few potshots at the junkers dropping off troops.*

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #482 on: March 06, 2011, 12:07:32 pm »

((Johnfalcon, may I ask to leave the GDI as an NPC nation so I could bring in the Scrin?))

NewsMuffin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #483 on: March 06, 2011, 12:21:20 pm »

One of the Junkers crash lands just outside of the village of Belogrod. Confused troops tumble out of the hatch, and begin to make a run for the village.
"Call in some Focke Wulfs!"
General Paulus screams as his command tent is almost hit with a bomb.

About five minutes later, the screeching Fucke Wulf engines can be heard in the distance. Almost immediately, chaingun fire fills the air above the town, taking down at least one MiG.

Johnfalcon99977

• Bay Watcher
  • The Herp Derp Assassin
    • View Profile
« Reply #484 on: March 06, 2011, 01:37:12 pm »

((You could play as both, there is no real limit to how many factions you can play as...))

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #485 on: March 06, 2011, 01:39:28 pm »

((...So you'll let me play as the hostile Alien Race that can use Motherships to destroy cities at whim...))

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #486 on: March 06, 2011, 01:41:26 pm »

((Hey, no trying to knock off my space holdings >:())
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

Johnfalcon99977

• Bay Watcher
  • The Herp Derp Assassin
    • View Profile
« Reply #487 on: March 06, 2011, 01:42:08 pm »

((... On second thought, no. That faction looks way too horribly powerful.))

ggamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Reach Heaven through Violence
    • View Profile
« Reply #488 on: March 06, 2011, 02:55:04 pm »

One of the Junkers crash lands just outside of the village of Belogrod. Confused troops tumble out of the hatch, and begin to make a run for the village.
"Call in some Focke Wulfs!"
General Paulus screams as his command tent is almost hit with a bomb.

About five minutes later, the screeching Fucke Wulf engines can be heard in the distance. Almost immediately, chaingun fire fills the air above the town, taking down at least one MiG.

*The MiG pilot screams "SYN O SUKA!" As his MiG violently crashes into the town below.*

"FUCK! CALL IN THE BORCHESTENS!!"

*The Borchesten fighter jet is especially useful against other aircraft. Within Five minutes, the Borchestens arrive, and the skies above bologrod explode into a dogfight.

Meanwhile, Transport COpters begin to drop dazhaggernaught troopers around thr city*

NewsMuffin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #489 on: March 06, 2011, 03:05:44 pm »

"Incoming forces!" Paulus screamed into his headset.
The Grenadiers take up defensive positions in buildings and hastily constructed prefab bunkers, and prepare for the worst. Some of the tanks start firing into the outskirts of the town to dissuade the Russian troops from advancing.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #490 on: March 06, 2011, 04:32:47 pm »

Code: [Select]
Dispatch to the Commonwealth Embassy:

The most powerful Emperor Ying Zheng demands that you put forth your plans towards the Middle Kingdom, for his viewing pleasure. No word can escape his ears, and it is known to him that your leader is attempting to reclaim the territories formerly lost by the USSR.

With the People's Republic communistic ties to Moscow, the all wise Emperor has no doubts that your country has aims towards our mighty Empire.

Message to the honorable Emperor Ying Zheng:

I am graced by your correspondence, my friend. While it may seem that the commonwealth is taking the route of the old soviet union, you have my word that we will not encroach upon any of your lands. We plan to take back the former soviet union, plus a few countries engulfed in anarchy. My humble request to you, emperor, Is that you see fit to stop your conquest at the borders of the soviet union.

Your humble friend and fellow ruler,
Mikhail Gorbavich

Message to the Commonwealth Embassy:

Then the peoples of the Zheng and the Commonwealth can live in peace. The most mighty Emperor Ying Zheng has no designs towards the former territories of the Soviet Union.

Emperor Ying Zheng was enjoying his morning tea when the messenger arrived. His metal collar marked him as a member of the Qiǎngpò Láodòng. The messenger stammered for a few seconds, before he finally began to speak.

"Most honourable and merciful Emperor, the NRE has published their latest map of the world."

"And?" asked the Emperor, wondering why he was being bothered.

The messenger bowed even lower before he continued. "They did not put your glorious Empire on their map."

The Emperor paused for a few minutes, digesting this knowledge. Finally, he opened a box next to his tea cup, and pressed the button hidden inside. The messenger's head exploded in a shower of blood and guts. Unfazed, despite the bits of brain in his tea and on his face, the Emperor signalled to one of his ministers. "Contact the NRE, to learn any excuses for this grave insult." He paused for a few seconds. "Have you received any word from the GDI?"

"No," the minister stammered.

"Then contact them again,"  the Emperor replied, before he started to sip his tea again.

Message to the New Roman Empire Embassy:

The powerful and ruthless Emperor is insulted at your rejection of his vast holdings on your so-called International map. He demands an explanation, though he has no doubts that they will be petty, and decrepit.

Message to the Global Defence Initiative:

The most glorious and wealthy Emperor wishes to for a meeting to be held, between your Ministers of Finance and ours. The Emperor seeks free trade among our two nations, and has need of several facilities in Japan.

Please, reply at once.

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #491 on: March 06, 2011, 04:35:13 pm »

Following some rather disturbing fights, GDI manages to contact the honorable Emperor.
"Sir, with utmost respect we shall agree to that. We also need a map published due to, uh, strange anomalies..."

Said anomalies include NOD controlling Brazil, and the Scrin controlling the rest of South America, missing their Motherships but threshold towers being built.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #492 on: March 06, 2011, 04:40:06 pm »

Message to the Global Defence Initiative:

As of the current time, the mighty Zheng Empire looks as follows:

Spoiler: Enclosed Map (click to show/hide)

Additionally, the merciful Emperor is pleased at your acceptance of our terms, and believes that this agreement will bespeak of further co-operation between our two peoples.

Johnfalcon99977

• Bay Watcher
  • The Herp Derp Assassin
    • View Profile
« Reply #493 on: March 06, 2011, 04:42:52 pm »

The N.R.E. respond,
Our mistake. We had forgotten to update out maps when you had come, and one thing turned into another. We are sorry of the inconvenience.The new map of the world is enclosed here:
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: March 06, 2011, 04:46:32 pm by Johnfalcon99977 »

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #494 on: March 06, 2011, 04:48:09 pm »

The GDI sends a message to the N.R.E.
"We appear to have some strange reports in the aftermath of the Desert Rangers attack. Behememoth's that can can take down one and a half legions of Titans? Troops under enough cover to survive the instant razing of a city? How is that possible!? Somethings happening with those douchebags, that shouldn't be physically possible. I don't know if it is a god coming down, or some sheer stupidity, but that's just not possible. I'd also like to ask you about the possibility of an alien race coming to play. Erm, we accidentally discovered something with a scout team in Texas."
Also included: In character rant about how a fucking single man could survive an army. Fuck you mcclay.
Pages: 1 ... 31 32 [33] 34 35 ... 40