Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 40

Author Topic: War Field: Where motherfucking Aliens invade...  (Read 17759 times)

Johnfalcon99977

• Bay Watcher
  • The Herp Derp Assassin
    • View Profile
Re: War Field: The War Begins.
« Reply #105 on: March 04, 2011, 04:14:22 pm »

((Thinking about making a OOC thread that also contains extra information about the world))
((Decimus Julius is around 60 years old, but he is still 8 feet tall, and is unholy strong. But age is showing its wear. Just a little about what he looks like so you can imagine what he looks like :P))

-Ankara, Turkey. 15:34. February, 12, 2127-

Julius is standing next to another man in one of the streets of a newly conquered town, says,
"Turkish Pack-Dogs never stood a chance! They should've thought twice before attacking us! Right, Alexander?"
The man next to him, now clearly visable and wearing the standard issue Mark IX Roman Power Armor, shoots him a look of annoyance and replies,
"Stop calling me 'Alex', father, my name is Alexander."
He stops for a second, and contiunes,
"And shouldn't we perpare a defendsive? They will return soon, and in greater numbers..."
"Relax, we've won for now. We have plenty of time, and you need to get going."
Alexander, looking confused, says
"Get going? Get going where? I do not understand?"
"I need you to go to GDI area and try to neigotate something. Before I left one of their soldiers said that they wanted to neigotiate something about Britian. I, however, need to go our Russian front. News is that some trouble is brewing there and I need to be ready for anything."
"Yes, but, the GDI? Aren't we their enemies?"
"We are not at war..."
"Not right now, but haven't they been always competing againist us?"
"Yes, I know, but something tells me we can get something useful out of an alliance with them for now. Thats why I need you to go to Central America. An armed cohort of Praetor-"
"Central america?! But dosen't half of Europe and most of northern Africa have a gaint bounty on your head! How am I suppost to get t-"
"Listen! You will transported by one of our fastest expermental stealth fighers to date. And you will have guard of Praetorian Special Forces! Some of the most elite soldiers in the world if you forgetten! I have just given you the best protection the world over! You will not be in danger!"
"...Yes father..."
"Now go. I need to get to the Russian Front."
Alexander went to the newly arived Stealth Jet squadion, entered the second co-pilot seat. Decimus gave the go and the squad took off for central America.
Also known as the Knowlagable, the Forgetful, and/or the Ignored

Please excuse my horrible awful linguistic skills.

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: March 04, 2011, 05:53:41 pm »

GDI Sub-commander Ghost stands ready, looking over various consoles in GDI Southern Command. He notices the Roman squadron coming into the air space, and sends out a greeting.
"Greetings, son of Julius. Land at Panama City, we got a contingent of forces ready to speak with you there. Expect me."
He turns to one of his messengers to contact the Desert Rangers.
"Hell to them, I feel that we need to keep Canada neutral. And while you're at it, tell those BRF fools that they're not in our jurisdiction to help."

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: March 04, 2011, 06:02:07 pm »

Alfanz sees the response from GDI all the sudden he goes " Damnit !!!!!! You fucking arrogant bastards. Herald get in here now !! " his aid runs in, and Alfanz tells him to send a message to the Romans " I want you to ask them if they will aid us in the war against the British Imperial Forces. Do it now before more of my men die . "

Turning back to the computer he looks at the death toll on his forces, and sees a number no commander ever wants to. The screen read two-thousand five hundred of his men had died in one year. Without help he would soon lose the war, and he could not let that happen.

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: March 04, 2011, 06:04:47 pm »

However, as a token of approval, a GDI Dropship arrives, unloading a few M16 Mk. II pulse rifles and quite a few combat suits. The pilot only remarks:
"Hey, we got a BIG armory guys!"

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: March 04, 2011, 06:05:46 pm »

1015 hours, canberra.

"All supplies are ready to be shipped to the turkish government, the supplies depart within 30 minutes"

"Tell the turks to take as much as they want, we've our supply of 'Dust' covered now"
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: March 04, 2011, 06:07:18 pm »

Alfanz hearing the news begins working through his computers , and sends a message to the GDI.
Code: [Select]
Thank you for supporting the cause. We hope you like the freighter of food, oil, and water we " accidentally " redirected to you.

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: March 04, 2011, 06:08:19 pm »

"...We're humanitarian forces. Send those freighters off to Africa, they need it. After all, who knows what the Evil Empire does to those people..."

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: March 04, 2011, 06:21:15 pm »

Code: [Select]
Ok redirecting their way ( It was heading to the British Imperials didn't want them to have it now do we )
With that Alfanz turned back to the holo-table in behind the computers. He stood up tapped on the screen three times, and the location of the GDI shipment, and the heavily depleted 12th Infantry unit popped up. He pulled his finger across the 12th's icon, and typed up their new orders they were to move to the location  of the GDI equipment. There they would suit up, and move north to aid the armored divisions at London. There icon now read 1st Heavy Infantry Unit AKA: The Wolves.

With that done he closed the windows, adn pulled up the list of his army.
British Reisistence Forces -
350 - Infantry ( M1 Garand )
350 - Infantry ( M1A1 Thompson )
150 - Heavy Infantry ( M16 Mk. II Pulse rifles, and Combat Suits )
300 - Shermans ( 150 Pinned down outside London )
600 - Regulation LCM Helicopters ( US made )
100 - P51s
All Navy is still Intact.

and with that the window closed.

Alfanz turned back around to the financial computer, and checked how much money was left. The computer showed all sorts of additions, and subtractions, but at the bottom it read $4,000,000. " Damnit. This is not good I need some money, but I have no idea how I can get more funds. The Imperials have all my trade routes blocked off."

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: March 04, 2011, 06:24:54 pm »

((Hey, I'm not embargoing you >:())

1300 hours, Ankara.

Several cargo planes landed in the airfield, the turks opening them to reveal Nanotube polymer combat armour and Thanix rifles.

Turkey would gear up for a counterassault...

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: March 04, 2011, 06:25:57 pm »

(( I am talking about the British Imperials ))

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: March 04, 2011, 06:26:38 pm »

((Don't you mean the UK army?))

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: March 04, 2011, 06:31:04 pm »

(( In this they formed the British Imperial Forces, and I am the British Resistence Fighters )) (( Notice my mega depleted army ))

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
  • Gay, Tired and Just here to Vibe
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: March 04, 2011, 06:31:37 pm »

Desert Ranger  HQ,Las Vegas.

A tall man stands infront off a map of the world. sevral advisors cluster around him. " Okay men our the allies the GDI are on the move move to defend Panma. We need most forces on the Eastern front,wher er have taken most land east of the Missippi anf only D.C. remains in enemy hands. We need to assemble a task force of 20 fighters, 10 bombers and 6 troop transports of WP men each. Send all of these to take over greenland. we need to advance towards Europe and this will be a nice stepping stone,if we can get a few GDI units to help us all the better,all right men dismissed!"
Am I back? Its a mystery to everyone

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: March 04, 2011, 06:32:19 pm »

((Ok then))

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: March 04, 2011, 06:32:57 pm »

((This is just meh.))
A rather large contingent of Titan Mk. I's arrive to help. After all, War Factories double the production.
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 40