Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24

Author Topic: Supernatural Mafia - RP Edition - Game Over - Werewolf Victory  (Read 57183 times)

Mephansteras

• Bay Watcher
  • Forger of Civilizations
    • View Profile
Re: Supernatural Mafia - RP Edition - Game Over - Werewolf Victory
« Reply #330 on: April 06, 2011, 05:55:05 pm »

Spoiler: Role PMs (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Night 1 (click to show/hide)
Civilization Forge Mod v2.80: Adding in new races, equipment, animals, plants, metals, etc. Now with Alchemy and Libraries! Variety to spice up DF! (For DF 0.34.10)
Come play Mafia with us!
"Let us maintain our chill composure." - Toady One

Mephansteras

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #331 on: April 06, 2011, 05:58:13 pm »

Spoiler: Night 2 (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Night 3 (click to show/hide)
Civilization Forge Mod v2.80: Adding in new races, equipment, animals, plants, metals, etc. Now with Alchemy and Libraries! Variety to spice up DF! (For DF 0.34.10)
Come play Mafia with us!

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #332 on: April 06, 2011, 06:54:28 pm »

Wow, SaintDraze DIDN'T get called on piling onto me with no reasons other than to make sure I got lynched at the end of day 1?

Come on.

Also wow: way to let the game slump into inactivity. >:I
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL
Your bone is the best Pandar honey. The best.
YOUR BONE IS THE BEST PANDAR
[Cheeetar] Pandar doesn't have issues, he has style.
Fuck off, you fucking fucker-fuck :I

Mephansteras

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Come play Mafia with us!

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #334 on: April 06, 2011, 07:41:07 pm »

I noticed I was a sinful priest. (Drinking isn't sinful!) How much worse would I have made the game?

Poor Darvi- getting killed THREE times in one night.  How often does that happen?

Anyway, I enjoyed the game, though apparently we aren't much of an RP crowd here.  I was pretty sure on Leafsnail the last day, at least.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

NativeForeigner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #335 on: April 06, 2011, 07:56:14 pm »

Wait, why did Darvi get a survivor read off of me?
Yeah, you're a dick, NativeForeigner.
Quit being such a dick, you dick.
Maybe if you weren't such a dick you wouldn't be such a dick.

Jokerman-EXE

• Bay Watcher
  • JUSTICE!
    • View Profile
« Reply #336 on: April 06, 2011, 08:02:05 pm »

From beyond the grave, an evil chuckle can be heard. The sound, just barely at the edges of perception, causes all those that hear it to feel that vague sense of dread, that chill in the spine, that occurs every time they think of something truly frightening, truly unpleasant. To the untrained ear, it is a mystery; but to those that understand, the fear comes from the fact that this evil chuckle is also partly a deep growling...

Good work, Draze. I was worried that we would lose it, but you really pulled through for me.
Quote from: Solifuge
Jokerman + Solifuge 4 Ever. // <3 <3 <3
Quote from: Org
Derpa  herp // Derpy derp derp herp derp
Quote from: Toaster
BLARG IM DED

NativeForeigner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #337 on: April 06, 2011, 08:05:09 pm »

OOooooh, probably because I didn't have an actual role, right?
Yeah, you're a dick, NativeForeigner.
Quit being such a dick, you dick.
Maybe if you weren't such a dick you wouldn't be such a dick.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #338 on: April 06, 2011, 09:09:30 pm »

Survivor is your goal, a la telepath in Paranormal.  Vanilla townie just wants to live.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Akhier the Dragon hearted

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a Dragon, Roar
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube Channel
Re: Supernatural Mafia - RP Edition - Day 1 - The Inn of Destiny
« Reply #339 on: April 07, 2011, 01:29:05 am »

I was able to get a first night werewolf because of this:
Osiris was not a fan of being ignored, though he was perfectly comfortable to simply observe as long as he could. It was time to speak, however.

"Look here," he said, pointing a finger at Akhier accusingly, "Answering a question posed to another is not only unbecoming of a gentleman, it is also a sign of suspicion in some circles. Why are you so eager to have your voice heard? If someone wanted your opinion on the matter, they would have asked for it themselves. Trying to make sure everyone hears your voice?

"It's also interesting that you would mention Werewolves this time around. What precedent do you have to assume that we're not dealing with a Cult again, sir? Some kind of prior information, perhaps? And which would you be more threatened by: a Cult, or a pack of Werewolves?"

As he was speaking, however, he realized that another man was also speaking, and that his name had been mentioned. Turning, Osiris replied, "Sir, a gentleman like myself has no fear of death. My death, unlikely as it is, would be better used giving information to the others, most of whom are innocent, so that they might win more easily. And my attire is not 'weird,' sir, and I would ask that you refrain from calling it such."

Of course, once he finished speaking, yet another person decided to speak up. It was the curiously quiet one that had only recently said something. "I would ask, sir, why you're voting me. Lack of activity? I say, you're one to talk." Osiris laughed to himself. "I'd like to actually see more votes before I give any kind of opinion, seeing as not everyone is voting. And you, I would ask a question in return." He pointed a finger at NativeForeigner. "Why so quick to defend Pandar, sir? I think he's quite capable of defending himself."
Jokerman, you just reacted to wildly to my mention of maybe
it was werewolves. I did not go after you that day because if
I did then the chance that I would be targeted for a night kill
so I waited till night when I was able to NK you. My comment
on werewolves was a trap.
Join us. The crazy is at a perfect temperature today.
So it seems I accidentally put my canteen in my wheelbarrow and didn't notice... and then I got really thirsty... so right before going to sleep I go to take a swig from my canteen and... end up snorting a line of low-grade meth.

Mephansteras

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #340 on: April 07, 2011, 01:46:53 am »

I noticed I was a sinful priest. (Drinking isn't sinful!) How much worse would I have made the game?

You would have added another serial killer (a demon). So...pretty bad. Although it would have increased the chances of a cross-kill, so it may not have been all bad.
Come play Mafia with us!

Akhier the Dragon hearted

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a Dragon, Roar
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube Channel
« Reply #341 on: April 07, 2011, 01:57:57 am »

Either that or we would all dog pile on someone every night.
By the flavor text I knew someone else had killed my target
the one night and when no one else dead it was like, Dang
we all chose the same person!
Join us. The crazy is at a perfect temperature today.
So it seems I accidentally put my canteen in my wheelbarrow and didn't notice... and then I got really thirsty... so right before going to sleep I go to take a swig from my canteen and... end up snorting a line of low-grade meth.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #342 on: April 07, 2011, 05:33:41 am »

Fuck. You. All.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #343 on: April 07, 2011, 07:49:24 am »

Damn, there could have been up to four kills on N2.  That would have been hilarious(ly bad for town.)

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #344 on: April 07, 2011, 07:50:12 am »

Ya, but they all targeted meeee. Why? T_T
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24