Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 24

Author Topic: Supernatural Mafia - RP Edition - Game Over - Werewolf Victory  (Read 57225 times)

Akhier the Dragon hearted

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a Dragon, Roar
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube Channel
Re: Supernatural Mafia - RP Edition - Day 1 - The Inn of Destiny
« Reply #150 on: March 07, 2011, 09:00:38 pm »

OOC:This is honestly probably the only way we
could fit all the flavor we worked up together.
   Bravo to you Mephansteras! You did a marvelous job
flavoring this mish mash of mush.
Join us. The crazy is at a perfect temperature today.
So it seems I accidentally put my canteen in my wheelbarrow and didn't notice... and then I got really thirsty... so right before going to sleep I go to take a swig from my canteen and... end up snorting a line of low-grade meth.

SaintDraze

• Bay Watcher
  • "Phnglui mglw nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah nagl fhtagn
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: March 07, 2011, 09:04:36 pm »

((yep!
That's pretty much the only way you could have done it!
LoL
XP))
Draze McNoble Demands bacon flavored bacon...Made of bacon.

He puts an embargo on all waffle based goods

SaintDraze

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: March 07, 2011, 09:22:26 pm »

((wait a second...
have I been parroting everyone haven't I...

!#$!@..

I also realized that since this is the nexus our characters might have been able to break the 4th wall!
Good Idea on trapping them in the Inn >.>
)

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: March 08, 2011, 12:37:07 am »

...The previous day...

Thrakor nods at Book.  "Aye, I live here, unlike most of the folks who show up here.  I don't mind travellers, but occasionally one will try to force his way on us.  There's always trouble."

"In any case, the day is late.  I shall return in the morning to see what is going on."

Thrakor stands, nods at Moe, and returns to his home.

Thrakor has claimed his favorite seat near the back of the inn, with his favorite drink in a cup beside him.  From the look on his face, it's the first of many.  He sits up straight and points.

"Alright, let's get this over with.  You with the fedora, cigar, and the cheap suit!  You're not Native, so you must be a Foreigner!  I've heard the least from you.  What's your thoughts on how we best solve this?"

He glances around.

"You too, Osiris I believe it was.  The Mayor says it's two.  Would it be the two of you?  How do we know the two of you aren't working together?"

Thrakor sits back and awaits a reply.  Clearly, he is listening to the rest of the hubbub as well.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a Dragon, Roar
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube Channel
« Reply #154 on: March 08, 2011, 12:43:36 am »

Working busily in the kitchen, now being responsible for
the meals of everyone here as the inns normal cook was
allowed to go home Akhier ponders who the scum might be.
Maybe this layover will be of some worth after all if it lead him
closer to Dragons and such.
So it seems I accidentally put my canteen in my wheelbarrow and didn't notice... and then I got really thirsty... so right before going to sleep I go to take a swig from my canteen and... end up snorting a line of low-grade meth.

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: March 08, 2011, 02:12:28 am »

"It's a while until night shall fall. Let us not be hasty."

He glances suspiciously at Osiris. Does he mean to deceive them with his classiness?
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL
Your bone is the best Pandar honey. The best.
YOUR BONE IS THE BEST PANDAR
[Cheeetar] Pandar doesn't have issues, he has style.
Fuck off, you fucking fucker-fuck :I

Jokerman-EXE

• Bay Watcher
  • JUSTICE!
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: March 08, 2011, 02:52:30 am »

"I say," Osiris said, raising his chin in indignation at Thrakor. "Is this how you treat all of your visitors? Immediately assuming the worst? No wonder this place has such a terrible reputation. Seems like bad things are always happening to you people."

He stood and dusted himself off. "Besides, were I so inclined, I could do it without a trace. But you," he said, pointing a finger at Akhier, "you are new to all of this, aren't you? What do you make of it? If you were the killer, who in this room would you like as your partner?"
Quote from: Solifuge
Jokerman + Solifuge 4 Ever. // <3 <3 <3
Quote from: Org
Derpa  herp // Derpy derp derp herp derp
Quote from: Toaster
BLARG IM DED

SaintDraze

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: March 08, 2011, 09:40:58 am »

The bacon monk awakes from his bug inflicted stupor to find that he is at an inn...
He curses silently to himself as he think he may have sleep walked here from suitable punishment bed he had set for himself.

He soon finds out That he is actually trapped here...

He then notices the thick air of suspicion in the inn...

From there he finds out that there are monsters in the inn.

Not wanting to be considered passive he starts asking a question.

"(foreign gibbers here)"
Hope fully that Adventurer named Thrakor was able to understand that I said do you understand what I am saying, and what is going on?

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: March 08, 2011, 12:13:43 pm »

Thrakor glares at Osiris.

"Do you blame me?  Us locals have been living peacefully here for years.  The only trouble comes from strangers.  There are a bunch of new strangers in town.  It only makes sense.

"Tell me this, then.  What do you think will be a clear sign that some particular person here is responsible?  How will you find them out?"

He turns his head and addresses the Monk.

"I can see that you are a man of the cloth, but I do not understand your native tongue.  In any case, what is going on is that two people here are murderers, and we need to find them.  What are you doing to find them?  Do you think it was a local or a traveler?"

Another set of question requires another drink.  Thrakor finishes his and flags Moe for another.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

SaintDraze

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: March 08, 2011, 01:37:17 pm »

The monk sees that the adventurer gets the gist of what he is saying...
Or he could just want to trade live  stock with the monk

The monk knows that the latter can not be true because it is tuesday,
So the monk trys as hard as he can to express that he will

Hunt down the scourge that derailed him from his quest

And

That the strangers are more likely to have beasts in it's midst,
 Since any native monstrosity would have been rooted out long ago.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: March 08, 2011, 02:40:58 pm »

((I'm a lazy bastard, so I'm just gonna use the same name I use for any non-dorfy stuff))

Well fuck. The voices told him that this was going to be a bad day. While Wymar liked hanging out at the inn, having to stay there for several days, with a bunch of strangers, with the possibility of his Death, doesn't sound too exciting. At least he managed to grab a book and his notebook before he got dragged into the building.

The voices told him, if he wanted to leave, he had to find the culprits.  Removing a strand of hair out of his face, he looked at the suspects. There were Book, the mad scientist, and that crumpet man. Akhier was his name, or something. There was also the outlandish monk who smelled like bacon. There were also a few men of class, as well as some who looked like they had been through quite some fights. And of course, Moe, the barkeep. Apparently the man has an alibi and is responsible for overseeing the investigations. Well at least nobody will die of thirst. But maybe of something else...

He started thinking. Who would have done it? If at least somebody told him the details of the murder, but apparently they thought that such macabre details wouldn't be something for somebody of his age. Fools, he had read enough about people that were viciously murdered. And heard of them, too. If not from the townsmen, then from the voices. They knew everything.

Maybe if he could figure the motive? Unlikely, as he rarely bothered minding other people attention.

He turns to the one he remembers as being called Traktor. Or something.

"If you have problems understanding the man, I have studied quite a few languages, and can translate for you. If you want to.
But first, ah, I want to know something. Do you think the murderer was visiting the victims? You know, formally and everything. There are some, ah, prestigious figures here, and they seem to be the kind of people to visit such a well known man"

((Consider hereby the language barrier taken down. Until I die that is. But I think we can get a dictionary or something like that at day 2, so that wouldn't be much of a problem))

SaintDraze

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: March 08, 2011, 03:22:22 pm »

As the monk can finally be understanded he tells how he got to the nexus in the first place...

<Well about time I find some one who knows what I am saying...
Clearly It has been one thing after another this week...
I don't even know How I got here!

"My name is (insert ridiculous monk name here) but you may call me steve.

You there, The one that smells like forbidden knowledge(Book), You answer this question now.

Suppose you could look through one of our belongings, without repercussions. Who's belonging would you rifle through... And why?"
The monk finished statement by staring unblinkingly at book until he answers

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a Dragon, Roar
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube Channel
« Reply #162 on: March 08, 2011, 03:28:44 pm »

Akhier comes out of the kitchen to see what all
the commotion is. Finding the bacon man now understandable
sighs once more and wonders how long till the menace is
found. Remembering what he wanted to tell everyone he
shouts over all the ruckus "For anyone hungry I will have
food set out! I will have a planned dinner but on Moe's
urging we will decide who to lynch right before it so I
wont have to waste any of his food on a dead man.
After we get the mess over with Dinner will be on and
if you miss it you missed it!"

Jokerman-EXE

• Bay Watcher
  • JUSTICE!
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: March 08, 2011, 03:59:15 pm »

"Stop ignoring my question!" Osiris exclaims, slapping his open palm down on the table to get Akhier's attention.

In the meantime, he decides that responding to Thrakor would be the best option. For some reason, the large man makes Osiris feel on edge; he reminds him too much of that man, Toaster, that stole away his chance for glory. He would have to keep an eye on Thrakor.[/i]

"It should be quite simple to figure out," Osiris waves a hand dismissively in the air as he speaks, pacing in the area near his booth and commanding attention with his stature and attire. "The party responsible is still within this room, no? And we are not leaving until we root them out. Therefore, we must simply begin to interrogate each other and document our responses. Undoubtedly, the killers will try to make their way from this place by killing those of us that are innocent; therefore, we analyze their interactions from the previous day and determine who would want whom dead. Quite simple."

He sniffed a bit in disdain. "I myself don't have a particularly solidified plan of hunting. You understand, this is not a situation that I have been in before - I, like I suspect the rest of you are, am learning as time passes."
Quote from: Solifuge
Jokerman + Solifuge 4 Ever. // <3 <3 <3
Quote from: Org
Derpa  herp // Derpy derp derp herp derp
Quote from: Toaster
BLARG IM DED

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a Dragon, Roar
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube Channel
« Reply #164 on: March 08, 2011, 04:08:03 pm »

Akhier turns around before leaving the room
and in a backhanded way says "Definitly not you, and
new? Do you mean to a murder mystery? Maybe you
mean this town? I have never been in a murder mystery
myself and I have been in the town for a couple seasons
already so if anything YOU are the new one around here".
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 24