Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 16

Author Topic: What's your music choice?  (Read 24269 times)

Dutchling

• Bay Watcher
  • Ridin' with Biden
    • View Profile
Re: What's your music choice?
« Reply #15 on: March 02, 2011, 01:41:21 pm »

Lately I listen Pain of Salvation ('sisters' sounds very... medievaly) and McFly (I like McFly :) )

Lamphare

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 02, 2011, 02:01:39 pm »

pretty much classical...
mainly piano and strings.

sometimes progressive rock and indie.

Nyxalinth

• Bay Watcher
  • [LIKES_FIGHTING]
    • View Profile
    • My facebook page.
« Reply #17 on: March 02, 2011, 02:18:48 pm »

I replaced the vanilla music with the soundtrack from the first Warcraft game.  It actually fits pretty well.
Nyxalinth likes the color blue, gaming, writing, art, cats for their aloofness,  Transformers for their sentience and ability to transform, and the Constructicons for their hard work and building skills. Whenever possible, she prefers to consume bacon cheeseburgers and pinot noir. She absolutely detests stupid people.

Lemunde

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 02, 2011, 03:00:50 pm »

Depends on my mood. Really if I have anything playing it's just so I have something other than silence in the background. Lately it's been an online prank radio show.

riznar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 02, 2011, 04:18:51 pm »

Caramelldansen on loop.

Somehow my dwarves are always ecstatic

obeliab

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 02, 2011, 04:22:54 pm »

Either some TV DVD or black or ambient metal.  Recently, Lord Wind discog on shuffle.

Greyejoy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 03, 2011, 09:13:48 am »

I usually put on some Chieftains. Particularly No. 6 The Coombe.
If you had necromancy powers, this would be a pretty solid way to prank people.
A creepy old man runs up to you and suddenly the skin in your backpack tries to kill you? High Octane Nightmare Fuel much.

Excedion

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 03, 2011, 01:10:56 pm »

Always have some ensiferum playing during sieges. Otherwise usually just put my library on shuffle. Tend to ps3, df and listen to music at the same time so its kinda low down on the priority
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nQ1h8-AZfLI
If adamantine is perfectly rigid, as shown by having 0 strain at fracture in the raw files, then the speed of sound in the metal approaches the speed of light. Adamantine musical instruments would produce ultrasonic vibrations, and cut off the fingers of the musician.

Hellmoob

• Bay Watcher
  • Exports: Terror
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 03, 2011, 01:52:08 pm »

Obscure Old Punk
The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what we share with someone else when we're uncool.

Mephansteras

• Bay Watcher
  • Forger of Civilizations
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 03, 2011, 01:58:50 pm »

Mostly whatever my music list decides to play, but if I'm specifically choosing music it'll usually be Celtic or Blackmoore's Night.
Civilization Forge Mod v2.80: Adding in new races, equipment, animals, plants, metals, etc. Now with Alchemy and Libraries! Variety to spice up DF! (For DF 0.34.10)
Come play Mafia with us!
"Let us maintain our chill composure." - Toady One

Fayceless

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 03, 2011, 02:08:01 pm »

So, not really a gameplay question, but, we all know the default music sucks.  Mandolins are nice, but after the first five minutes, well...

It most certainly does not suck!  Sure, I wouldn't listen to it (or anything) for more than a few minutes (unless I'm listen analytically), but it's quite an interesting piece.  Also it's not mandolins.  It's one acoustic guitar.

But I usually turn on a Pandora station.  Usually a rock station (with the likes of Stone Temple Pilots, Muse, Green Day, Metric, the Beatles, Foo Fighters, Nirvana), sometimes jazz (Gimme some Miles Davis or Dizzie Gillespie) or classical (woo Brahms) or broadway.  Sometimes I'll listen to Super Nintendo soundtracks.

Egon

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 03, 2011, 02:41:01 pm »

I also use pandora- Usually either the station with Sabaton, or the one with in flames.

Peewee

• Bay Watcher
  • Watcher Of Bays
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 03, 2011, 03:39:31 pm »

Pandora on 'Daft Punk Radio'

now playing E (extended mix) by Drunkenmunky

elf-fondling human

• Bay Watcher
  • 4-d ftw
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 03, 2011, 04:10:03 pm »

Basically, I listen to nintendo & sonic soundtracks, the erie canal sung by suzanne vega, the original mighty morphin power rangers theme song, Axel F., stuff by Brental Floss, anime OPs that I've grown attached to, or Merv Griffin's I've Got A Lovely Bunch of Coconuts.
That didn't last long, huh? Shame, cause binary's cool. Anyway, an important message: I will be changing my names on every username based thing I use to ASCIt on/around 10/1. Consolidating, I guess you could say.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 16