Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 11

Author Topic: Roll to be Liberal (Turn 14, in which the homeless rise up)  (Read 24979 times)

Krath

• Bay Watcher
  • I dig giant robots.
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to be Liberal (Turn 3: Another Conservative? Oh no!)
« Reply #30 on: March 01, 2011, 05:54:21 pm »

Go to the Oubliette and buy a sword.

[1] Angered by the Conservative attitude of the pawn broker, you tell him you're taking your business to the Oubliette and turn to walk out the door. Out of nowhere, the owner hops his desk and tries to grab the back of your head [3] vs [2] [6] Slamming you facefirst into a shelf, breaking it! Then he throws you to the ground. You think your Liberal face might not be so pretty anymore.

He was a Conservative Sleeper Agent all along! This angers your Liberal mind, giving you 5 Juice!

Conservative cop beating time!

You try to beat the Police Officer down with your BARE HANDS! [6] vs [4] [5] You grab the Officer's face while he's keeling over stunned, and LIBERALLY KNEE him in the face! You gain 3 Juice for Fighting the Conservative Machine!

BEAT THE LIVING SHIT OUT OF THE COP

Jumping straight on top of the downed Officer, [5] vs [1] [4] punching his Conservative ass in the face! Finally regaining his balance though, the Officer knees you in your Liberal Cajones and pushes you off. You gain 5 Juice for taking it like a man.

Beat up the cop with my l33t karate skills.

As the Officer stands up, you prepare to unleash a can of Liberal whoopass! [2+1] vs [4] Despite your mighty Judo skills, you miss a Police Officer at point blank range. Wow. Well, you still gained 1 Juice for trying!

*Raid the coffee house.*

Trusty Knife in hand, you hop in the SUV and stop at the Desert Eagle Coffee House, the hangout of many Conservatives who don't deserve to drink this clearly Liberal drink.

[1] As you try to enter the door, you are immediately accosted by a big man wearing a black suit and sunglasses. He grabs you by the collar and lifts you a foot off the ground. "Sorry sir, we have a dress code.". He then Conservatively spits in your face before throwing you back to the street.

When did the Coffee House get a bouncer!?

Go to the gunshop owner to try to Bill Cosby my way to his guns using my amazing socail skillz!

[1] You walk over to the local Pawn Shop, the same one that Tarran is at. However, you spot a shiny Pudd'n Pop Stand across the street and decide to go there, while Tarran is busy getting his Liberal ass beat!

Liberal Status
Spoiler: Talarion (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Taricus (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Jakeread1 (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Ze Spy (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Tarran (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Innsmothe (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Liberal Information (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: March 01, 2011, 09:29:33 pm by Krath »
Jizzar sounds some kinda celestial object made of jizz~
Like a quasar or something~

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 01, 2011, 05:55:54 pm »

More cop bashing. if possible, take his gun
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 01, 2011, 06:00:45 pm »

Liberalize my face back to normal out of Sheer Liberal Will and Liberally Kick the Conservative in the crotch!
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

jakeread1

• Bay Watcher
  • Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan, I got this.
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: March 01, 2011, 06:03:00 pm »

See if i can sponsor the puddn pop place so i can get free stuff
New Character awaits a epic black vs hood black vs straight up black fight!
http://www.youtube.com/user/jakeread1 <----- that there is my youtube channel!

Tastysaurus Rex

• Bay Watcher
  • Oops!
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: March 01, 2011, 07:56:16 pm »

Get on the waitlist.
That wasn't technically a miscarriage, but the doctors didn't have a concise term for "gave birth and immediately baptized the baby in liquid fire."
Dwarf Fortress: Killing people so you can draft their dogs into the army.

Innsmothe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: March 01, 2011, 08:00:30 pm »

Geld the damn bouncer like a £2 goat whilst screaming about the pure chic awesomeness of metal dress-up. >:(

"That which does not kill me, can only make me stranger." -Dana, Creator of Ozzy & Millie.

Ze Spy

• Bay Watcher
  • I was your beginning - so shall I be...your end.
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: March 02, 2011, 01:09:37 am »

you SONOVABITCH

Beat the officer, then beat him again

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: March 02, 2011, 01:31:57 am »

Annoyed that I missed my Judo skeelz, I will pull out my TAEKWANDO and LIBERALLY kick that m***er f***er in the Conservative FACE!!!
Fate/Stay Night: OOC thread - Serious talk about the canon characters' bisexuality, gravity rape, Noble Phantasm balance, Tiruin's character level of dumbness versus naivete, how sick and tainted my mind is, linguistics and much more.

What more do you need?

Krath

• Bay Watcher
  • I dig giant robots.
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to be Liberal (Turn 4: Pudding Pops are delicious)
« Reply #38 on: March 02, 2011, 04:37:54 am »

More cop bashing. if possible, take his gun

You attempt to wrestle the gun away from the Police Officer! [5] vs [2] [6] You tear the pistol from his grip, raising it high into the air and slapping it down HARD on his skull! A sickening yet Liberal crunch is heard as the dirty Conservative goes limp. You gained 10 Juice for being an incredible Liberal badass!

Beat the officer, then beat him again

Annoyed that I missed my Judo skeelz, I will pull out my TAEKWANDO and LIBERALLY kick that m***er f***er in the Conservative FACE!!!

Being ousted by Taricus, you both kick the dead Officer in the crotch a few times to feel better about yourselves. You gained 1 Juice from your self-esteem gaining!

Liberalize my face back to normal out of Sheer Liberal Will and Liberally Kick the Conservative in the crotch!

You attempt to re-Liberalize your face, [4] with Liberal Justice
more or less restoring your face. It'll still need time to heal though.

You return your attention to the Conservative Scum, [2] vs [4] missing his crotch and instead kicking the counter behind him! What a shame.

Geld the damn bouncer like a £2 goat whilst screaming about the pure chic awesomeness of metal dress-up.

After using Wikipedia to find out what 'Gelding' is, you bumrush the bouncer! [5+1] vs [4] [2+1] stabbing your knife deep into his stomach area! However, you withdraw the knife only to reveal he is wearing Body Armor underneath his suit! You still gain 2 Juice for not taking Conservative insults lying down.

See if i can sponsor the puddn pop place so i can get free stuff

[2+1] You walk over to the owner of the Pudd'n Pop Stand, and ask him if he wants a Liberal sponsor. He shakes his head no, but you get a free Pudd'n Pop for your troubles!

Quote from: Conservative Sleeper Agent
Re-commence whoopass on the Liberal scum!

[5] vs [1] [2] The pawn shop owner draws his fist back, punching John Adams! However, his Conservative Kung Fu is weak, and the attack is easily swatted aside.

Quote from: Bouncer
Evict the Liberal!

[5] vs [6] After Kobrag's pathetic attack, the big bouncer tries to counterattack, but his hulking Conservative frame is too slow, allowing the Liberal to easily sidestep.

Liberal Status
Spoiler: Talarion (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Taricus (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Jakeread1 (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Ze Spy (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Tarran (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Innsmothe (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Liberal Information (click to show/hide)
Jizzar sounds some kinda celestial object made of jizz~
Like a quasar or something~

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: March 02, 2011, 04:46:04 am »

LIBERAL REVENGE MODE: GET UP AND SMASH HIS FACE IN WITH A LIBERAL PUNCH, LIBERALLY.
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: March 02, 2011, 04:47:32 am »

Loot the conservative infidel of ammo, head over to help fellow liberals
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

jakeread1

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: March 02, 2011, 05:07:50 am »

Offer the pawn shop owner a pudn pop but only if he gives me money and stopes attacking...if he declines SHOVE IT UP HIS ARSE!!!!

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: March 02, 2011, 05:17:40 am »

Sad that his thunder was stolen, go to find a new conservative to beat up.
« Last Edit: March 02, 2011, 05:50:20 am by Talarion »
Fate/Stay Night: OOC thread - Serious talk about the canon characters' bisexuality, gravity rape, Noble Phantasm balance, Tiruin's character level of dumbness versus naivete, how sick and tainted my mind is, linguistics and much more.

What more do you need?

Innsmothe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: March 02, 2011, 05:24:37 am »

Desert Ea...?  :o

Time to be a flirtatious angry douche.

Kiss him and bite off his tongue
« Last Edit: March 02, 2011, 05:26:22 am by Innsmothe »
"That which does not kill me, can only make me stranger." -Dana, Creator of Ozzy & Millie.

jakeread1

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: March 02, 2011, 06:15:41 pm »

Turn???
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 11