Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 11

Author Topic: THIS IS (insert place name)!!  (Read 8237 times)

Cheeetar

• Bay Watcher
  • Spaceghost Perpetrator
    • View Profile
Re: THIS IS (insert place name)!!
« Reply #75 on: February 26, 2011, 08:22:05 am »

So despite all this advice people have been piling on you you decide to ignore it all?
I've played some mafia.

Most of the time when someone is described as politically correct they are simply correct.

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: February 26, 2011, 08:23:16 am »

So despite all this advice people have been piling on you you decide to ignore it all?
Ignorance is bliss apparently.
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: February 26, 2011, 10:48:02 am »

Ignorance is bliss apparently.

There is simply nothing to be done for poor ol' GN. That is all there is to say on the matter.

Kardos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: February 26, 2011, 11:23:02 am »

New Developments: I hate Anticheese. I have very high respect for Max White. Glad to see that Kardos has accepted me as his personal lord and saviour. (The Gamerjesus thing) Kardos, you will now pray to me five times a day. While doing a handstand and yelling insults at tradies. That is all.
Dude.  You should really learn to recognize sarcasm so that the next time it punches you in the face it doesn't knock you over.

Ricky

• Bay Watcher
  • Ancient Wizard Dance.
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: February 26, 2011, 11:27:03 am »

I see a trend here, hope it doesn't stick. That would be bad.
Ah, I wish I had been lucky enough to be scum.
I'd make such great scum...

Captain Mayday

• Bay Watcher
  • A Special Kind of Terrible
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: February 26, 2011, 11:27:56 am »

New Developments: I hate Anticheese. I have very high respect for Max White. Glad to see that Kardos has accepted me as his personal lord and saviour. (The Gamerjesus thing) Kardos, you will now pray to me five times a day. While doing a handstand and yelling insults at tradies. That is all.
Dude.  You should really learn to recognize sarcasm so that the next time it punches you in the face it doesn't knock you over.

Personally, I found it quite enlightening.
Why not join us on IRC? irc.newnet.net #bay12games

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: February 26, 2011, 11:43:43 am »

Oh my dear lord. I go off to play a flash game for two hours and come back to find this thread? I don't even know what to type about this. I think I might be in shock.
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

Retro

• Bay Watcher
  • o7
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: February 26, 2011, 12:23:47 pm »

I didn't realize that threads one creates serve as the creator's own personal twitter feed for declaring their feelings towards other forumites.

But really, this is just echoing the usual personal vendettas you seem to have with anyone who disagrees with you or posts anything you dislike, similar to how at the beginning of the thread you just started talking about how you don't like someone in particular out of the blue. Which is kind of just a shitty thing to say. Jokes aside, I'm not actually like hatin' on you or anything, I'm mocking a thread that I don't really think has much of a point aside from filling the extreme burning desire for more meme threads we've all been feeling as of late. If you don't like someone? That's fine. If you want to share it? Do it privately.

So when you say things like "We've all been through this before. We know where it will end up. Do we need to do this again?" I have to say yes, because it appears that last time, in your own words, you didn't learn anything from being muted, and seeing as you continue to ignore people who are telling you to stop being such a hater I don't really see why things would end any differently 'this time.'

Kardos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: February 26, 2011, 12:25:12 pm »

I didn't realize that threads one creates serve as the creator's own personal twitter feed for declaring their feelings towards other forumites.

But really, this is just echoing the usual personal vendettas you seem to have with anyone who disagrees with you or posts anything you dislike, similar to how at the beginning of the thread you just started talking about how you don't like someone in particular out of the blue. Which is kind of just a shitty thing to say. Jokes aside, I'm not actually like hatin' on you or anything, I'm mocking a thread that I don't really think has much of a point aside from filling the extreme burning desire for more meme threads we've all been feeling as of late. If you don't like someone? That's fine. If you want to share it? Do it privately.

So when you say things like "We've all been through this before. We know where it will end up. Do we need to do this again?" I have to say yes, because it appears that last time, in your own words, you didn't learn anything from being muted, and seeing as you continue to ignore people who are telling you to stop being such a hater I don't really see why things would end any differently 'this time.'
Haters gonna hate.
« Last Edit: February 26, 2011, 12:26:43 pm by Kardos »

Captain Mayday

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: February 26, 2011, 12:27:13 pm »

Retro, it also bears mentioning that acting that way is a great way to get yourself thoroughly mocked.

Retro

• Bay Watcher
  • o7
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: February 26, 2011, 12:28:43 pm »

Retro, it also bears mentioning that acting that way is a great way to get yourself thoroughly mocked.

I don't know, it seemed pretty evident to me based on how this and the other thread he made went.

Kardos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: February 26, 2011, 12:29:56 pm »

I don't know, it seemed pretty evident to me based on how this and the other thread he made went.
This is the guy who thought I was on his side because I said Gamerjesus.

Captain Mayday

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: February 26, 2011, 12:32:40 pm »

This is the guy who thought I was on his side because I said Gamerjesus.

Yeah I feel like I have to state things outright here.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: February 26, 2011, 02:27:24 pm »

He can be my Gamerfather if he wanted.

Anticheese

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: February 26, 2011, 03:05:49 pm »

Quote from: GamerKnight
Hate. Let me tell you how much I have come to hate you since I began to post. There are 387.4 million miles of printed circuits that fill my ideal computer. If the word 'hate' was engraved on each nanoangstrom of those hundreds of miles it would not equal one one-billionth of the hate I feel at this micro-instant. For you. Hate. Hate.

Way to validate everything I've been saying. Seriously, when you have so many people talking about your behaviour in such a negative light, its time for a little bit of self-evaluation, and patience when you post.
« Last Edit: February 26, 2011, 03:08:05 pm by Anticheese »
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 11