Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 48 49 [50] 51 52 53

Author Topic: Roguelike Mafia - The treasure awaits! [Game over!]  (Read 112421 times)

Tyberix

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Roguelike Mafia - Money can't buy you protection, apparently [Day 4]
« Reply #735 on: March 23, 2011, 07:27:28 pm »

Jim, the only reason I even bothered voting for you is because you kept pressing me to and asking who I thought was scum even though I kept saying that you where the most suspicious to me though I had no good reason. I was not even going to vote beyond possibly extending because I had nothing good to go on.
I got few suicidal thoughts after reading this. I really hope you're not serious and you're just playing scum game with us. If not never do this again,really if excuse posts could kill you would kill a nation with that one.

Well, duh. I told ya it worries me. Scum activity usually does.
Still, my inner child wants to know T_T

Anyways, how else could they frame someone? The only way they could frame someone else would be by using a kill item to make it look like Akhier really tried to kill somebody. But obviously didn't happen. And scum doing a no- kill is WIFOMy, since they surely would benefit from two kills.
A)But why you limit yourself only to mentioning it indirectly ? You stopped attacking long time ago, to drop into this useless wifom theories, i know working on certain facts is easier but these are not certain. Why you mention that's wifom and go on with it ? We need to decide who is scum not what happened yesterday, you're not trying to achieve town goals anymore.

I'll be going and won't be back before day end so i hope day will end with no mis lynch. Good luck town:|

PPE:
Akhier That's much better than your previous excuse. Why you say "you convinced people" ? That's not the truth ?  I agree that replacements are annoying,but that shouldn't stop you from asking.

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile
« Reply #736 on: March 23, 2011, 07:39:38 pm »

Whatever Jim, I lost the only person who could answer my questions because Book is who I was suspicious of out of everyone. We had a whole day where me and Book where the top suspects basically. The fact that I lived means I convinced people I was not scum because of the 2 only I was lynchable. I have no solid evidence but I feel you/Book are scum and how can we start to debate this when you are not Book and thus unable to explain properly what book said and did?

Whoa whoa whoa.

You thought as soon as you made it past Day 3 you were all of a sudden completely clear? That you avoided a lynch on Day 3 so, tada, nobody can ever suspect you again? You've got another thing coming.

You never even bothered to try and make your case. Sure, I can't answer for what Book did, but you never bothered bringing up your points.
I understood nothing, contributed nothing, but still got to win, so good game everybody else.

Org

• Bay Watcher
  • Daring Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #737 on: March 23, 2011, 07:40:12 pm »

Tie-Break. I think Org's less scum than Jim.

You still haven't explained why.

Org, Darvi, Akhier, are you going to come out and explain yourselves or are you just going to lurk through to a scum victory?
Pretty sure I explained it brooooo.
Its pretty circumstantial though, which is why I've been thinking it over.
It involves you, or Book, being gone Day 3, where there was no kill.
Herp derp, you were the Mafia hitman that night,

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile
« Reply #738 on: March 23, 2011, 07:46:33 pm »

Its pretty circumstantial though,

i kno rite

It's almost like the scum are using it as a convenient excuse to lynch me.

The only excuse.
I understood nothing, contributed nothing, but still got to win, so good game everybody else.

Akhier the Dragon hearted

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a Dragon, Roar
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube Channel
« Reply #739 on: March 23, 2011, 07:47:26 pm »

No I do not think I am in the clear Jim.

Tyberix, I know I did convince Darvi that me and Book where not guaranteed scum even though I do agree with his line of reasoning but only because it was opinion stuff and not fact as he was passing it off as. I dislike people trying to pass opinion as fact. As for asking Jim anyway the problem with that for me is that I go less by the answer and more by the tone of the answer so even if I did ask Jim all the question I meant for Book it would mean only confusion for me because he responds differently and half the questions I would ask are pointless anyway because he can't tells us what Book was thinking, only what he sees and is told which is not the same as what was thought.
Join us. The crazy is at a perfect temperature today.
So it seems I accidentally put my canteen in my wheelbarrow and didn't notice... and then I got really thirsty... so right before going to sleep I go to take a swig from my canteen and... end up snorting a line of low-grade meth.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
Re: Roguelike Mafia - The Hall of the Gold Dragon King [Day 1]
« Reply #740 on: March 23, 2011, 07:49:29 pm »

Vote Count:

Darvi:
Org: JanusTwoface
Tyberix:
Akhier the Dragon hearted: Tyberix, Jim Groovester
Ottofar:
JanusTwoface:
Jim Groovester: Org, Darvi, Ottofar, Akhier the Dragon hearted
Jokerman-EXE:

Not Voting: Jokerman-EXE

Day 4 will last until 11 PM EST, Wednesday 3/23, ~2 hours from now.

Two extensions heard.  Three required to extend the day 24 hours.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile
« Reply #741 on: March 23, 2011, 08:13:57 pm »

Extend.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #742 on: March 23, 2011, 09:04:25 pm »

Three extensions heard: Day Extended.

Day 4 will last until 11 PM EST, Thursday 3/24
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Jokerman-EXE

• Bay Watcher
  • JUSTICE!
    • View Profile
« Reply #743 on: March 24, 2011, 12:16:09 am »

I'm glad we got an extension; I don't think Jim is scum. Akhier, I feel like you are more likely to be scum. I haven't liked your vibe at all this game.
Quote from: Solifuge
Jokerman + Solifuge 4 Ever. // <3 <3 <3
Quote from: Org
Derpa  herp // Derpy derp derp herp derp
Quote from: Toaster
BLARG IM DED

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a Dragon, Roar
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube Channel
« Reply #744 on: March 24, 2011, 12:20:57 am »

I don't actually think Jim is scum either, I think Book is scum. The problem is that they are the same person. Jim has been doing quite well with trying to scum hunt and everything but as of right now the only person I have seen enough scummy actions from to consider voting for is Book. I want to not vote anyone right now but Book just set my scum radar off something fierce so I want to vote for him.
So it seems I accidentally put my canteen in my wheelbarrow and didn't notice... and then I got really thirsty... so right before going to sleep I go to take a swig from my canteen and... end up snorting a line of low-grade meth.

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile
« Reply #745 on: March 24, 2011, 12:56:05 am »

I'm glad we got an extension; I don't think Jim is scum. Akhier, I feel like you are more likely to be scum. I haven't liked your vibe at all this game.

Not that I'm complaining, I want to see more detail about why you think that.

I don't actually think Jim is scum either, I think Book is scum. The problem is that they are the same person. Jim has been doing quite well with trying to scum hunt and everything but as of right now the only person I have seen enough scummy actions from to consider voting for is Book. I want to not vote anyone right now but Book just set my scum radar off something fierce so I want to vote for him.

A part of me understands this but a part of me thinks this is really stupid.

I can't do anything about people suspecting me for my predecessor, which is something I've repeatedly mentioned. But your problem is that you still haven't listed the reasons why you suspect me for that.

You also don't have any other suspicions and have made no effort to find any others. That's completely passive play, and I've pointed this out and you still haven't done anything, and you're perfectly content to do nothing through the deadline, which is also something I've pointed out that you still haven't done anything about.

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a Dragon, Roar
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube Channel
« Reply #746 on: March 24, 2011, 01:18:47 am »

I as of now hate replacements with all the hate that I can muster for Mafia. Your right I have been to passive because of all this brouhaha so first Unvote.

Second Jokerman, for what reason are you pulling a Akhier on me and voting for no reason other then a vibe?

Third Org, You say your evidence was circumstantial and that you already explained it. would you please explain it again with all the recent talk factored int?

forth Darvi, your opinion before that laid out what actions could have happened was nice but you tried to pass it off as fact. Even though you ended up seeing that other things where possible why do you seem to have dropped it? It was still a good theory.

Org

• Bay Watcher
  • Daring Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #747 on: March 24, 2011, 05:28:37 am »

Im pretty sure I mentioned it in that post.

There was no kill Night 2.
Book/Jim went missing Night 2.
Book/Jim's action never occurred.
He was probably the mafia kill action guy.

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a Dragon, Roar
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube Channel
« Reply #748 on: March 24, 2011, 05:35:41 am »

You do know that the phasing protects as well as blocks?

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #749 on: March 24, 2011, 09:15:48 am »

Vote Count:

Darvi:
Org: JanusTwoface
Tyberix:
Akhier the Dragon hearted: Tyberix, Jim Groovester, Jokerman-EXE
Ottofar:
JanusTwoface:
Jim Groovester: Org, Darvi, Ottofar
Jokerman-EXE:

Not Voting: Akhier the Dragon hearted

Day 4 will last until 11 PM EST, Thursday 3/24, ~13 hours from now.
Pages: 1 ... 48 49 [50] 51 52 53