Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

What Action Should I take?

Attack the cop to wrestle his gun away
Walk with him,
Other: Explain, And it will be added

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5

Author Topic: Vault 32 (Un-Offical Fallout Forum Game)  (Read 5802 times)

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Vault 32 (Un-Offical Fallout Forum Game)
« Reply #45 on: February 26, 2011, 07:47:29 pm »

Kill the sock-giving bitch
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

Javarock

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: February 26, 2011, 08:01:50 pm »

You have had it with this white haired bitch, to long have you been getting those damn onyx socks and had to act as if you enjoyed those fucking things. Putting on that false smiles just going along with her speech of how good they look on you. Besides she would have died soon to a painful death by lung failure or something like that. They always die for the stupidist reasons. Without even a word of explanation you don't even blink to consider past that you pull the trigger, A Bullet goes flying (15/0) straight into her head. However, your not done with this bitch yet. You pull your onyx socks off, coincidently the ones she had given to you this day and stuff it into her mouth. Buenos Noches, Bitch.

« Last Edit: February 26, 2011, 08:07:28 pm by Javarock »
“When you cut pieces out of the truth to avoid looking like a fool you end up looking like a moron instead.”
― Robin Hobb, Assassin's Apprentice

AntiAntiMatter

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm back
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: February 26, 2011, 08:11:33 pm »

Grab yourself ammo, survival supplies, medicine, weapons, etc, etc, and leave the vault for the wastelands. No way are you going to get away with triple murder in a community this small. And since you've already killed three people, you might as well kill anyone in the Vault you don't like, too.
[/post]

Javarock

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: February 26, 2011, 08:17:16 pm »

Grab yourself ammo, survival supplies, medicine, weapons, etc, etc, and leave the vault for the wastelands. No way are you going to get away with triple murder in a community this small. And since you've already killed three people, you might as well kill anyone in the Vault you don't like, too.

Aha, Here we go. The storys about to progress, So for an update ill list the supplys we can loot from Grandma, And Officer Davis:
What you own:
Vault 32 Onyx Suit-1
9mm (15/0)

What they have: (Now Includeing Lisa!)
Vault 32 Security Suit -1
Vault 32 Onyx Suit -2
9mm Ammo - 12

As for an Objective list:
-Escape Vault 32
-(Optional) Kill Dan
-(Optional) Gather Survival Supplies, Medicine, Weapons.
-(Optional) Kill Teacher 23
« Last Edit: February 26, 2011, 08:24:38 pm by Javarock »
“When you cut pieces out of the truth to avoid looking like a fool you end up looking like a moron instead.”

AntiAntiMatter

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm back
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: February 26, 2011, 08:23:15 pm »

@ Javarock: You forgot Lisa's stuff.
Anyway, grab the security suit (assuming that it has built in body armor or something or is otherwise superior to the standard issue jumpsuit: and put it on, grab the ammo as well. Then, move out into the hall and go looking for a supply room.
[/post]

Javarock

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: February 26, 2011, 08:36:47 pm »

You quickly go over to the officers corpse and cheak it, You pull off his security suit and slip it on, Its slightly better then the jumpsuit. You also find spare bullets and put two of them into your 9mm (17/10). You realize there is no possible way you could get away with the triple murder. especially in this tight-knit community. You don't even bother to hide the corpses. However you decide to look for survival supplys since your intent is to leave the vault. If you were to stay you would die, there really wasn't any choice. You rush into the hallway, As if god blessed your journey no one had heard your gun when fired. You figure you have thirty mintues before they find the corpses and realize who was to blame so you run to the conveniently placed supply closet.

You try to open the door, But to your suprise it is locked, What are you going to do.. Wait... Did you just hear steps?

AntiAntiMatter

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm back
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: February 26, 2011, 08:42:19 pm »

Shoot the lock open.
[/post]

elitetaco3519

• Bay Watcher
  • The savior of Orzammar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: February 26, 2011, 09:04:50 pm »

"...my word is poontang." Full Metal Jacket

Javarock

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: February 26, 2011, 09:10:11 pm »

Comeing up with another brillant idea you shoot the lock. It opens however in a more pressing problem the steps are getting closer and fast, Damn whoever it is must have heard your gun fire. Thinking quick you go into the supply cloest and turn on your Pip-Boys light to see. Its an old room with shelfs of canned goods, And water. The onyx shelfs blend into the wall and the onyx containers do not help with perception. But growing amongest them your whole life your able to make out the shapes. You close the door quickly.

You are able to stare through the lock. You see Ben, another student he appears scared and looking left and right you figure its beacuse of the gun fire. Hes not a bright child so you doubt he will look in the supply closet. But he's going to cost you time for you to wait for him to leave the premises. You begain rifleing through the supplys for food and water.

elitetaco3519

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: February 26, 2011, 09:16:05 pm »

KILL HIM!!!!
Also get as mutch food and water as you can carry, more water then food though

AntiAntiMatter

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm back
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: February 26, 2011, 09:17:22 pm »

Do so, making sure to get a good supply of both, and leave for wherever they keep medical supplies/ammo/survival stuff/weaponry/etc as soon as the coast is clear.
[/post]

Javarock

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: February 26, 2011, 09:38:05 pm »

Knowing he would wander into your previous three murders you slam the door open. And before he has time to react point your 9mm at his head.

However, Just before you pull the trigger he says "W-wait.. Ill trade you my magazine if you don't kill me!" You stare at him confused as to what he is suggesting, Why and how would Ben have a magzine, and what could possibly be on? "Show it to me" you say. He reachs his hand slowly into his back pocket and pulls it loose, Holding the cover to face you "J-Just let me go and you can have it... Y-You wouldn't kill a fellow vault dweller would you?"

You always knew Lisa was a slut.

elitetaco3519

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: February 26, 2011, 09:40:32 pm »

Take the magazine, then shoot Ben anyway.

AntiAntiMatter

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm back
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: February 26, 2011, 09:55:37 pm »

Take the magazine, then shoot Ben anyway.
[/post]

Javarock

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: February 26, 2011, 10:15:36 pm »

Companys over again, Ill see if I can post again latter tonight, If not tommrow

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5