Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

What Action Should I take?

Attack the cop to wrestle his gun away
Walk with him,
Other: Explain, And it will be added

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5

Author Topic: Vault 32 (Un-Offical Fallout Forum Game)  (Read 5803 times)

Javarock

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Vault 32 (Un-Offical Fallout Forum Game)
« on: February 24, 2011, 07:20:25 pm »

Disclaimer before we begain, I have yet to play only Fallout 3, And New Vegas so I have no idea how much if any bethseda slaughter the franchize. I would like to set this story up north in the US. By the twin citys. Also, Being terrible at drawing let just say the pictures you will receive will be square boxs, Perhaps the animals will look diffrent. That is assumeing we make it out of the vault...

Alright, As for the story line its going to be in command form: > Where you type what you want to have the character do

Also, As an after thought I am in no ways trying to infringe upon bethseda, I love your work :P

I am open to suggestions though....

And with the disclaimer over, lets hope I have enough free time!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It is 2215, Deep under ground safely nestled in Buck Hill is Vault built by Vault Tec. Un-Fourtunatly It was not one of the 17 Control Vaults. Everything, Shirts, Pants, Walls, Hats, All expect for hair, skin, the "32" on the back of jumpsuits and lights were painted onxy. They did so to see how the people would function with it ... Their were 250 Men and 250 Women. As time went on and the constant concern of overbreeding, They had restricted the ammount of people to 550. It is October 23, Your 17th birthday. Enjoy you onyx cake. Oh, And you have no friends.

>...
« Last Edit: February 24, 2011, 07:58:49 pm by Javarock »
“When you cut pieces out of the truth to avoid looking like a fool you end up looking like a moron instead.”
― Robin Hobb, Assassin's Apprentice

elitetaco3519

• Bay Watcher
  • The savior of Orzammar.
    • View Profile
Re: Vault 32 (Un-Offical Fallout Lets Play)
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2011, 07:42:15 pm »

Eat the friggen cake! Friends are for the weak!
"...my word is poontang." Full Metal Jacket

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2011, 07:45:02 pm »

There better be some elite Rangers out there....

>Your a Charismatic guy, go make some friends.
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Your drunk posts continue to baffle me.
Welcome to Reality.

Jusman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2011, 07:52:58 pm »

>Take out your loneliness on the cake.
I heard your like sieges so I put a Goblin fortress in your fortress so you could siege while besieged.

G-Flex

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2011, 07:58:25 pm »

Pro tip: "Let's Play" does not mean what you think it means.
There are 2 types of people in the world: Those who understand hexadecimal, and those who don't.
Visit the #Bay12Games IRC channel on NewNet
== Human Renovation: My Deus Ex mod/fan patch (v1.30, updated 5/31/2012) ==

Javarock

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 24, 2011, 07:58:33 pm »

You sit infront of the cake, You stare at it and dig your hands into the onyx frosting, And for some reason the onxy insides you stuff it down your throat due to the fact that proper eating utensils were lost many years ago, Somewhere blending into the onyx, Its obvious you were aimming to get a size up on your Vault 32 Jump-Suit. However you stop eating it.. It tastes wrong.. Like its burnt... But thats not right.. Lisa cooked it... That bitch she must have burnt it!

You turn at the sound of laughing, You see Lisa stareing at you with her seafoam green eyes, She's smileing but not in a nice way but an evil bitch whom has haunted your entire life kind of way. She has brown hair that is so long it touchs her back, while many of the other students found her more attractive then everything onyx in the vault you always found her un-attractive and evil, Maybe thats beacuse she stole your onyx pacifer from when you were the age of one, it had degraded from there. She laughs again right in your face and asks "Did you enjoy your cake?, You filthy pig you."

« Last Edit: February 24, 2011, 08:02:52 pm by Javarock »
“When you cut pieces out of the truth to avoid looking like a fool you end up looking like a moron instead.”

Javarock

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Vault 32 (Un-Offical Fallout Forum Game)
« Reply #6 on: February 24, 2011, 07:59:59 pm »

Pro tip: "Let's Play" does not mean what you think it means.

Yep Forgot what these games were called, However I have fixed the title to indicate it :P

Jusman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 24, 2011, 08:01:24 pm »

>Take out your loneliness on Lisa (not talking about rape >_>)
I heard your like sieges so I put a Goblin fortress in your fortress so you could siege while besieged.

Javarock

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 24, 2011, 08:05:25 pm »

>Take out your loneliness on Lisa (not talking about rape >_>)

Now why would I take that as rape?

Anyways, Regarding the topic are you suggesting we punch her?

Jusman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 24, 2011, 08:09:29 pm »

I don't know, it just sounded a little suggestive to me.

But yeah on topic he should throw the cake at her face.

Javarock

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 24, 2011, 08:21:25 pm »

You stare at her for hardly a second before bringing your hand to the cake "Yeah, It was good, Ya Know you should really try some!". You chuck the cake at her, It lands right in her face she screams at you and flusters around a bit pissed. She looks back at you, You can hardly belive how much fun this birthday is. Up to date the most exicting one you have had was when an old one had keeled over dead on the table when you were to blow out the candle. She releases another scream "You will pay!, Ill have my boyfriend Dan kill you!" she screamed as she rushed out of the room. You knew Dan he's that Big Buff kid who spends all his time lifting weights. Of course you and him never really talked... So your not sure what his reaction will be.

elitetaco3519

• Bay Watcher
  • The savior of Orzammar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 24, 2011, 08:42:15 pm »

>chase down the girl! Ya know muffle her screams with your hand and beat her. No one will mind cuz fallout is like the 1950s, and women beating is still ok to them.
"...my word is poontang." Full Metal Jacket

Javarock

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 24, 2011, 09:03:22 pm »

Hmmm... Starting to question where this is going.. It seems like were heading in the one way ticket out of the vault :P

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
  • Gay, Tired and Just here to Vibe
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 24, 2011, 09:18:47 pm »

make yor way to the onyx vault door. you have got to get out of this onyx hell.
Am I back? Its a mystery to everyone

Javarock

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 24, 2011, 09:24:20 pm »

Eh, Hitting the Hay for tonight... Leaveing the vault would still be a tad premature....

Ill do an update tommrow around 5:00 Central American time :P
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5