Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

What Action Should I take?

Attack the cop to wrestle his gun away
Walk with him,
Other: Explain, And it will be added

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5

Author Topic: Vault 32 (Un-Offical Fallout Forum Game)  (Read 5804 times)

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
Re: Vault 32 (Un-Offical Fallout Forum Game)
« Reply #15 on: February 24, 2011, 09:25:51 pm »

Taunt her with your extreme Charisma skills *crosses fingers for the character to be charismatic*
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Your drunk posts continue to baffle me.
Welcome to Reality.

Javarock

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 24, 2011, 09:37:07 pm »

Oh, And I will let you guys Decided the Special

S-5
P-5
E-5
C-5
I-5
A-5
L-5

Anyways, 5 Points left. Decided by tommrow between yourselfs please :P
“When you cut pieces out of the truth to avoid looking like a fool you end up looking like a moron instead.”
― Robin Hobb, Assassin's Apprentice

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 24, 2011, 09:57:12 pm »

S-4
P-4
E-5
C-8
I-6
A-5
L-8

My favorite kind of character is the lucky charmer  :D
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Welcome to Reality.

Javarock

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 25, 2011, 05:36:01 pm »

And im home :D, Anywase Since Bdthemag was the only one to post a
S.P.E.C.I.A.L It shall be used.

Alrighty time to get working on the next part.
“When you cut pieces out of the truth to avoid looking like a fool you end up looking like a moron instead.”

Javarock

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 25, 2011, 06:11:44 pm »

Suddenly you grow worried that Dan would kill you. You assume he is one of those muscle head kids who stare at their muscles in the mirror and think themselfs quiet attractive. You figure that Lisa for the bitch she is would actually force Dan to hunt you down. You knew at that moment you had to stop her. Lisa is still blinded by cake and stumbling around so you have no problem getting to her. However you try to grab her to subdue her but she is stronger then you are so your attempt fails and she escapes. You notice the table just then and suddenly get insperation.

With a insult that can only be driven by a charismatic soul such as yourself you say "Hope you enjoyed the cake", You then grab her head and with a fast and unexpected move and drive her head into the table hard. She lets out a groan before going limp and falling onto the floor. You see the crimson glistening off of the table and smile, Its the first time you have ever seen the color crimson and you like it. However theres a more pressing issue at hand. Lisa isn't breathing and its just a matter of time before someone wanders into the cafeteria.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Also, As a note at any point just say "Loot So-And-Sos Corpse" Or look in what ever, Also at any point you can request to see what is in our inventory, Since we have a onyx pipboy.
« Last Edit: February 25, 2011, 06:18:41 pm by Javarock »

Jusman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 25, 2011, 06:16:50 pm »

What have we done  :-X
I heard your like sieges so I put a Goblin fortress in your fortress so you could siege while besieged.

Javarock

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 25, 2011, 06:20:13 pm »

What have we done  :-X

In most likely hood started our journy out of the vault :P

Also, Just as a question, What fractions would you think would reside in the north, You know. If we make it out of the vault?

Enclave? Hmm...
« Last Edit: February 25, 2011, 06:24:40 pm by Javarock »

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 25, 2011, 06:45:47 pm »

Oh god, oh god oh god oh god. Didn't want the command to kill her! What have I done!
>Hide body and hope you get lucky...

As for the factions, I suggest you just make up a few. Still hoping for some Artic type Rangers, a small division of the NCR who are good at surviving in the Cold Climate and they fight the Enclave in the area.
« Last Edit: February 25, 2011, 07:00:34 pm by Bdthemag »
Welcome to Reality.

Javarock

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 25, 2011, 07:15:21 pm »

You think quickly, And look around, however there is no place to decently hide the body. You then notice the table once again and you push her corpse under it and quickly run to the door, Trying to get out of there. As the door opens at your presence due to a motion sensor old Mrs. Summan Walks through her hair white, Almost an exact oppsite of onyx. You walk past trying to hide your face but she recgonizes you and says a greeting, Damn she knows who you are. Well it is to be expected as she is your grandmother. You rush out without returning the greeting.

You run into the hallway to see a officar walking down it, You determine two choices Mrs. Summan would obviously notice the corpse and as you were seen rushing out she would tell the overseer that you had killed Lisa. Or... no you must not think of it... But if it ensures your own well being you could tell the officar you saw your grandmother killing that girl... As she is in there right now and you rushing out. it would give you a chance... The officar is standing right infront of you now...

Javarock

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 25, 2011, 07:32:18 pm »

Oh god, oh god oh god oh god. Didn't want the command to kill her! What have I done!
>Hide body and hope you get lucky...

As for the factions, I suggest you just make up a few. Still hoping for some Artic type Rangers, a small division of the NCR who are good at surviving in the Cold Climate and they fight the Enclave in the area.

Alrighty, So Far I shall Confirm the NCR, But Its a very small band of rangers who are trained for the Cold. Enclave, And As we go on I shall think up some more :P

AntiAntiMatter

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm back
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: February 25, 2011, 07:32:51 pm »

Own up to your crime and face the consequences.
[/post]

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: February 25, 2011, 07:34:34 pm »

Do not face consequences and instead slowly walk away whistling a merry tune.

I've always wanted some fallout lore in good old Minnesota :D
Welcome to Reality.

Javarock

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 25, 2011, 07:36:31 pm »

The next part will be in an hour or so, And I shall tally up the commands I will see whitch option has won.

The plot shall continue from there since this can really go either way.
« Last Edit: February 25, 2011, 07:39:48 pm by Javarock »

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: February 25, 2011, 07:41:18 pm »

Blame that old hag, she was EEEEVVVVIIIIILLLL  :D
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: February 25, 2011, 07:42:46 pm »

She deserves it, she always gives you socks for your birthday!
Welcome to Reality.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5