Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Old poll

is
old

Pages: 1 ... 104 105 [106] 107 108 109

Author Topic: Aklyon's Servers - Minecraft Moddery  (Read 104820 times)

iceball3

• Bay Watcher
  • Miaou~
    • View Profile
    • My DA
Re: Aklyon's Server Stuff (Lyoncraft)
« Reply #1575 on: October 19, 2012, 11:59:23 pm »

I'll be cohosting the mod server with aklyon, the most recent map save is with me, so message me if the server is down and you want it up.
Check the first post ever so often, for when I pass the main save back to aklyon.
69.118.94.134:25567
Lemme know if any y'all have issues joining. Also, message me and I'll give you all the relevant modfiles and gamefiles so you can join up real quick.

iceball3

• Bay Watcher
  • Miaou~
    • View Profile
    • My DA
« Reply #1576 on: October 20, 2012, 03:24:11 pm »

Ok, quick apologies guys. Server went down last night due to power outage, it's back up now.

iceball3

• Bay Watcher
  • Miaou~
    • View Profile
    • My DA
« Reply #1577 on: October 23, 2012, 07:34:22 pm »

For all who care, server is back up again.  I apparently couldn't fix anything, so, yeah. Crafting hazmat armor and rubber boots is now forbidden~
Too bad I'll have to throw away all my compressed air cells until that bug gets fixed.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
Re: Aklyon's Servers - New OP, AVWW2 MP. Still can do Minecraft/Terraria
« Reply #1578 on: December 21, 2012, 12:53:46 pm »

For anyone interested, I've got a multiplayer server up for A Valley Without Wind 2. Default difficulties, Normal size continent, It should show up in the serverlist if you go to 'Find games on the internet', otherwise just connect to lyoncraft.dyndns.org.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
Re: Aklyon's Servers - Corneroids!
« Reply #1579 on: December 31, 2012, 11:19:37 am »

Bugs or not, Corneroids MP! Currently alpha and limited to 8 people, or so the website says anyway.

96.228.44.156 port 17100 should work.
« Last Edit: December 31, 2012, 11:33:42 am by Aklyon »
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #1580 on: December 31, 2012, 11:35:28 am »

Is the server full? My connection keeps timing out.

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1581 on: December 31, 2012, 11:40:35 am »

No, I'm the only one in it.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1582 on: December 31, 2012, 11:52:17 am »

Whoever Andrea is, congrats on being first to connect successfully. (Besides me ofc)
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

andrea

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1583 on: December 31, 2012, 11:59:41 am »

Andrea is me

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #1584 on: December 31, 2012, 12:02:31 pm »

How did you get in? My connection always times out.

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1585 on: December 31, 2012, 12:03:35 pm »

Andrea is me
Well I feel a bit silly now. :)
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

Zyxl

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1586 on: December 31, 2012, 10:21:29 pm »

Is the corneroids server still up? I could only find a couple other servers from /vg/ and they're full or already down.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1587 on: December 31, 2012, 10:23:16 pm »

No, not up right now. Busy with new year's stuff.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

werty892

• Bay Watcher
  • Neat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1588 on: January 01, 2013, 10:39:14 am »

No, not up right now. Busy with new year's stuff.

When will the server be up next?

Also, HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1589 on: January 01, 2013, 11:46:06 am »

Well, at the least I just want to wait for Chef's pack to get updated, he had interesting things going on.

The main thing though is the lack of saving. Being able to save without exiting would be the best thing.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Pages: 1 ... 104 105 [106] 107 108 109