Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Old poll

is
old

Pages: 1 ... 101 102 [103] 104 105 ... 109

Author Topic: Aklyon's Servers - Minecraft Moddery  (Read 104833 times)

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
Re: Aklyon's Server Stuff (Lyoncraft)
« Reply #1530 on: February 16, 2012, 02:32:29 pm »

Because I wasn't here yet.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Ultimuh

• Bay Watcher
  • BOOM! Avatar gone! (for now)
    • View Profile
« Reply #1531 on: February 16, 2012, 03:19:42 pm »

Hmm.. whenever I join, there is no one around..  :-\

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1532 on: February 16, 2012, 03:39:20 pm »

Thar be a person on now, ultimuh.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #1533 on: February 16, 2012, 07:22:26 pm »

*Twi is sad because he can't play Terraria unless he pirates it or buys it again....*

Wait. I have like, sixty dollars. I can make another Steam account and buy it again with ease.

...*Facepalm*

On a different note, could a Minecraft server with Technic pack and Zepplin mod be made in the foreseeable future? (Particularly if the next update does what the current 'snapshot' has: increases the height limit, a lot. :3) Believe it or not, I still want that floating city, and it'll be all the better if there are nuclear reactors involved. And the last time we booted up Technic pack was tons of fun.

Of course, I won't be doing any of this till I get my old comp back or any reasonable amount of freedom on any other computer. This one crashes every two hours. ARGH. D:<

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1534 on: February 16, 2012, 07:36:19 pm »

Well, is Zeppelin compatible with technic? Thats really the only question I have about it. See first post though, I'm not entierly up for making said server.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

Johnfalcon99977

• Bay Watcher
  • The Herp Derp Assassin
    • View Profile
« Reply #1535 on: February 16, 2012, 07:36:36 pm »

Can't connect to the Terraria server. Everytime I try too it just keeps on loading for ages.
Also known as the Knowlagable, the Forgetful, and/or the Ignored

Please excuse my horrible awful linguistic skills.

The Merchant Of Menace

• Bay Watcher
  • Work work.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1536 on: February 16, 2012, 07:36:56 pm »

Zeppelin isn't SMP right now I think.
*Hugs*

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1537 on: February 16, 2012, 07:38:01 pm »

Well, thats that, then.
Also John: It had crashed, apparently. From what I have no idea, no ones actually been on it.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1538 on: February 16, 2012, 07:47:27 pm »

Addendum: Terrarimap has been easyified.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1539 on: February 16, 2012, 07:48:56 pm »

No one was on when I got on. Also there was a weird lack of terrain at the right edge of the map. No blocks, right down to the bottom of the map.
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #1540 on: February 16, 2012, 07:53:26 pm »

See first post though, I'm not entierly up for making said server.
Yes, but neither of them have Technic pack. I find it hard to deny the fun-ness of Technic pack. :P

I may yet see if I can get a friend to run a server. Problem is, the only one I know is in the process of moving... suppose I'll say more about that somewhere else =P

The Merchant Of Menace

• Bay Watcher
  • Work work.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1541 on: February 16, 2012, 07:55:03 pm »

See first post though, I'm not entierly up for making said server.
Yes, but neither of them have Technic pack. I find it hard to deny the fun-ness of Technic pack. :P

I may yet see if I can get a friend to run a server. Problem is, the only one I know is in the process of moving... suppose I'll say more about that somewhere else =P

Jay runs a mostly technic server, including a fuckton of mods that aren't in Technic pack.
*Hugs*

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #1542 on: February 16, 2012, 07:56:57 pm »

Ohh, he does? I shall check it out then. Thankies.~

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1543 on: February 16, 2012, 08:28:29 pm »

Also, general poke in the direction of anyone terraria-focused. There are peoples on the server. We have a house.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

Scaraban

• Bay Watcher
  • One Crazy Ass Giant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1544 on: February 16, 2012, 09:43:24 pm »

I shall try to run Terraria again, I have not played since last time I couldn't connect. I foresee much death.
It's a long way to the top if you want dank memes.
Pages: 1 ... 101 102 [103] 104 105 ... 109