Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Old poll

is
old

Pages: 1 ... 75 76 [77] 78 79 ... 109

Author Topic: Aklyon's Servers - Minecraft Moddery  (Read 105013 times)

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
Re: Aklyon's Server Stuff (Lyoncraft) - Updatedness
« Reply #1140 on: October 03, 2011, 03:42:57 pm »

For some reason the Kael Server isn't recognizing me as OP anymore? It doesn't really seem to be recognizing anybody
« Last Edit: October 03, 2011, 03:50:27 pm by Furtuka »
It's FEF, not FEOF

Heliman

• Bay Watcher
  • I knew you were coming. Nonetheless, welcome.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1141 on: October 03, 2011, 07:01:54 pm »

I have constructed the Battle Tortoise. It's a big submarine that shoots cannons and doesn't afraid of anything. You will run in fear now.
« Last Edit: October 04, 2011, 11:03:12 am by Heliman »

KaelGotDwarves

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:FIRE_ELF]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1142 on: October 04, 2011, 01:39:43 am »

Permissions changes are coming to the server (have come). Since PEX from the old transfer was a mess. If you are missing MOD status and were an OP in the past before everything exploded, like Furtuka, please message me and i'll put you on.

EDIT: Please current OPs do not OP anyone else.
« Last Edit: October 04, 2011, 02:06:39 am by KaelGotDwarves »

The Merchant Of Menace

• Bay Watcher
  • Work work.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1143 on: October 04, 2011, 05:35:42 am »

Yeah, I need my magical powers back
*Hugs*

KaelGotDwarves

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1144 on: October 04, 2011, 05:40:14 am »

Antedeluvius readded.

Heliman

• Bay Watcher
  • I knew you were coming. Nonetheless, welcome.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1145 on: October 04, 2011, 08:51:24 am »

I tried using movecraft, but as soon as I used it my game crashed, and then the server crashed.

NINEDIT: server's back up, still getting crashes every time I use it

EDIT^2 figured out that it was because of a buggy piston somehow
EDIT CUBED: Nope, still crash happy if I push it too fast.

FOURTH DIMENSIONAL EDIT:
I've found that If I press it too much forward, up, down or backward it crashes, and if I press it just once to either the left or the right it crashes too. What the heck's going on? Going to test it on other ships.

FITH DIMENSION EDIT WHAT THE FU-: Putting Chests in your vehicles currently crashes the client, you can't have any in your boat.

WE'VE GONE BEYOND DIMENSIONS EDIT: Now it fucks up pistons bigtime. I had to mess with mine a bit before it worked right.
« Last Edit: October 04, 2011, 10:45:35 am by Heliman »

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1146 on: October 04, 2011, 01:56:28 pm »

Movecraft and chests has been weird before, but not that muchly. never had tried it with pistons, though.

But how in the heck do you end up with messy permissions, Kael? Its a big list, that has sublists. You add the nodes where they need to be, or add node.* to give all of the mod to a group.
If you have a group that should include all of the permissions of a previous group, you add an inheritance line and then the extra nodes for that group.
If you have an admin group, you put no inherited groups and a single '*' line to give full access. Nothing except trying to use Word to edit it, using tabs instead of spaces, or not saving it as a .yml file can mess that up. Simple, if somewhat boring if you have a lot of nodes to add, job.

There should not have been any trouble combining that permissions.yml file with your server, except maybe adding a couple nodes to one of the groups to accomodate SafeCreeper or your tnt-pacifying mod, or for Stargates, unless you just tried to copy the BukkitPermissions style nodes into PEX with no changes. (If you did that you probably should've noticed the marked difference between the two styles and changed it.)

Even if you have a node not related to a mod you currently have, it doesn't crash, its just ignored and the plugin continues down the list.

Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

malkomk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1147 on: October 05, 2011, 03:07:33 pm »

Eeh, hello. I was on the Aklyon server a while ago and did a builder trial, but have yet to get my results. I'm Marvolo323 (as in the Harry Potter villian) in-game. Whassup?  :-\

Edited; apparently I show up in the file Aklyon posted as a builder, but I'd still kinda like to know how I did.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1148 on: October 05, 2011, 03:10:54 pm »

That file is on the one I have hosted, kael's (kaelserver.dyndns) isn't exactly the same. Which one were you on?
Either way, its usually not a very test-ish thing, more of a "you've not been someone we don't want, so sure.", and I probably wasn't paying attention unless I was on.
« Last Edit: October 05, 2011, 03:13:32 pm by Aklyon »
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

malkomk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1149 on: October 05, 2011, 03:15:34 pm »

I was on yours (lyoncraft.dyndns.org) and am now as a matter of fact. I managed to get to world2 the non project world, but I can't change my gamemode - I'm stuck in Creative Mode. Should I be able to swap it out, or do I need a mod on to do that? Apologies if I sound stupid ;)

Double edit: it keeps disconnecting me with socket errors or something.
« Last Edit: October 05, 2011, 03:18:17 pm by malkomk »

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1150 on: October 05, 2011, 03:17:15 pm »

You need to have an op change it usully.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

malkomk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1151 on: October 05, 2011, 03:19:03 pm »

Oh alright.

KaelGotDwarves

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1152 on: October 06, 2011, 03:53:11 am »

We don't need more than 6 worlds. You know who you are. -_______________________________-

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1153 on: October 06, 2011, 01:28:43 pm »

We don't need more than 6 worlds. You know who you are. -_______________________________-
I'd said the same thing, more or less...
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

C4lv1n

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1154 on: October 06, 2011, 06:36:47 pm »

We have a bit of a problem with the water near my port across the water from tinker town. Very large portions of it have been raised a block and the current that runs down from the blocks makes boats rather difficult to move. If someone with worledit could come by and clear that up it would be great.

Also I finished the archway and put a lolrus/tinkertown sign up hanging from the arch.

EDIT:: I put a bit of work into the waterway, lights and stuff to guide the way. I'd also like to widen the waterway so larger boats could pass through, I'd need worldedit or help from someone that has it to do it though. The idea would be to make the waterway as wide as the arch I've made (you can't miss it) and then at any 90 degree turns have a small lake large enough to rotate the boats (That is possible under movecraft right?)

EDIT 2:: I'm refering to the waterway between lolrus and tinkertown, where I've built my port and am setting up defenses to properly controll it. So far I have flaming arrows, I'm setting up a tnt cannon.
« Last Edit: October 06, 2011, 06:58:09 pm by C4lv1n »
I've played a guitar with my penis.
Pages: 1 ... 75 76 [77] 78 79 ... 109