Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Old poll

is
old

Pages: 1 ... 74 75 [76] 77 78 ... 109

Author Topic: Aklyon's Servers - Minecraft Moddery  (Read 105012 times)

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
Re: Aklyon's Server Stuff (Lyoncraft) - Updatedness
« Reply #1125 on: October 02, 2011, 03:15:41 pm »

Who is Opping who?
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

KaelGotDwarves

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:FIRE_ELF]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1126 on: October 02, 2011, 03:18:54 pm »

Aklyon, PEX needs to be redone, obviously. And I don't even care. Schwuck shouldn't have OP for him or his brother if he's on a shared computer and there's griefing going on. I'm also on half a mind to ban outright.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1127 on: October 02, 2011, 03:20:34 pm »

Kael, Ops has nothing to do with PEX or Permissions in general. You need to clear out all the unnessesary names from ops.txt, not change perms, which has no effect on the ops.

OPs and Permissions are two completely separate things, and have to be treated as such.
« Last Edit: October 02, 2011, 03:22:41 pm by Aklyon »
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1128 on: October 02, 2011, 03:51:04 pm »

In less obtuse server news, I've gathered up all the maps/ map archives I had scattered around the server folder into one place, in case you guys want to use a map for something or other. It has the original map, one of the rpworld labeled ones (not sure which), SPAAAAAAACE, and all the the 1.7.3 worlds we had set up multiworlded.

The folder is here, they're all .rar files. If/when kael switchs maps or something, I'll add it to that if his server hasn't crashed from all the drama accumulating before then. (if it has, I'll add the backup or something if I get it so it saves at least part of the map)
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

C4lv1n

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1129 on: October 02, 2011, 03:56:51 pm »

If you guys are changing permissions, can you make sure people can use ships and boats in movcraft? Like I've said before I'm making a port, possibly with a drydock for building if I can manage the water physics.
I've played a guitar with my penis.

Roboboy33

• Bay Watcher
  • [ENJOYING_CATS]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1130 on: October 02, 2011, 03:59:03 pm »

Are we getting some kind of boat mod?
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

SHUT UP AND ENJOY THE CATS

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1131 on: October 02, 2011, 04:00:54 pm »

If you guys are changing permissions, can you make sure people can use ships and boats in movcraft? Like I've said before I'm making a port, possibly with a drydock for building if I can manage the water physics.
Whenever kael gets to it, we should have the working permissions from before (i.e. movecraft and most general mod parts working for everyone who isn't a brand new default class person)

Are we getting some kind of boat mod?
Movecraft is hardly new, though since it seems to not work on kael's I'll say yes.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

KaelGotDwarves

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1132 on: October 02, 2011, 04:38:17 pm »

Erm, movecraft is working, which is why we have about a dozen ships and some subs/planes/airships as well.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1133 on: October 02, 2011, 04:49:04 pm »

Sorry for that, then, its just thats like the third time I've been asked about movecraft.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #1134 on: October 02, 2011, 05:13:40 pm »

I can't change my gamemode in the multiworld world for some reason? Projeck can only change his for some reason
It's FEF, not FEOF

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1135 on: October 02, 2011, 05:34:41 pm »

Fixed.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #1136 on: October 02, 2011, 07:37:28 pm »

Projeck? Uh I logged in to the new server, and a creeper immediatly blew up the wizard and archer chests before I could react
It's FEF, not FEOF

KaelGotDwarves

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1137 on: October 02, 2011, 08:46:51 pm »

Building and storage is probably safer on the main server.

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #1138 on: October 02, 2011, 08:59:17 pm »

We fixed it. And it's for an adventure thing we're building so creepers are  important
It's FEF, not FEOF

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1139 on: October 03, 2011, 11:56:02 am »

Ignore the above link, Wuala went and did a stupid thing. Archive is now here: http://www.mediafire.com/?6op3o26v60ipp
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Pages: 1 ... 74 75 [76] 77 78 ... 109