Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Old poll

is
old

Pages: 1 ... 53 54 [55] 56 57 ... 109

Author Topic: Aklyon's Servers - Minecraft Moddery  (Read 105178 times)

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
Re: Aklyon's Server Stuff (Lyoncraft) - Spout!
« Reply #810 on: August 27, 2011, 11:24:28 pm »

Spoutcraft if you want (though that won't do much atm, but it might later once I find some interesting Spout mods).
Otherwise you don't need anything except patience, because hurricane and their tendency to make electricity hide outside of the house randomly.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Xotano

• Bay Watcher
  • Elite Head Collector
    • View Profile
« Reply #811 on: August 27, 2011, 11:33:54 pm »

server down/white listed? cant seem to connect

if its white listed you already know the name :P
« Last Edit: August 27, 2011, 11:35:58 pm by Xotano »
"Engraved on the wall is a masterful depiction of a human by Logrin.  The artwork relates to Xotano Beastblood The Everseeing Dwelling of Clouds the human vampire recruiting some new human shields companions after his encounter with Ral Firewealthy the Warm Flicker the dragon, during which his face was melted off."

300 human/elf/dwarf/goblin/kobold bodies 20 random animal/fish/bird bodies and 3 dragon bodies all in one backpack. fun stuff.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #812 on: August 27, 2011, 11:36:24 pm »

It is indeed down right now, I'm tired and this is a laptop-based thing. Generally is up before noon EST, down around 11:30 at night.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Xotano

• Bay Watcher
  • Elite Head Collector
    • View Profile
« Reply #813 on: August 27, 2011, 11:39:48 pm »

ah ok xD i'll be on tommorow i guess then, less i forget

should prolly sleep if your tired

was gunna get on cus DF pissed me off :| it crashed and i lost like 6 hrs of work
« Last Edit: August 27, 2011, 11:41:44 pm by Xotano »
"Engraved on the wall is a masterful depiction of a human by Logrin.  The artwork relates to Xotano Beastblood The Everseeing Dwelling of Clouds the human vampire recruiting some new human shields companions after his encounter with Ral Firewealthy the Warm Flicker the dragon, during which his face was melted off."

300 human/elf/dwarf/goblin/kobold bodies 20 random animal/fish/bird bodies and 3 dragon bodies all in one backpack. fun stuff.

Xotano

• Bay Watcher
  • Elite Head Collector
    • View Profile
« Reply #814 on: August 28, 2011, 02:06:14 pm »

lol server is up but i'm the only one on

also keep getting "read time out"

loving whatever that mod you have that makes stuff bleed is
« Last Edit: August 28, 2011, 02:13:58 pm by Xotano »

The Merchant Of Menace

• Bay Watcher
  • Work work.
    • View Profile
« Reply #815 on: August 28, 2011, 02:11:34 pm »

Yeah, it's being crashy today.
*Hugs*

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #816 on: August 28, 2011, 02:15:30 pm »

Yeah, it's being crashy today.
* Aklyon blames hurricane
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

Scaraban

• Bay Watcher
  • One Crazy Ass Giant
    • View Profile
« Reply #817 on: August 28, 2011, 02:20:02 pm »

NO EXCUSES!  :P
It's a long way to the top if you want dank memes.

Xotano

• Bay Watcher
  • Elite Head Collector
    • View Profile
« Reply #818 on: August 28, 2011, 03:43:58 pm »

i think "01110100 01101000 01100101 00100000 01100111 01100001 01101101 01100101" would be a cooler siggy scaraban :P

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #819 on: August 28, 2011, 03:56:28 pm »

i think "01110100 01101000 01100101 00100000 01100111 01100001 01101101 01100101" would be a cooler siggy scaraban :P
Not really ;)
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

Scaraban

• Bay Watcher
  • One Crazy Ass Giant
    • View Profile
« Reply #820 on: August 28, 2011, 05:08:04 pm »

Xotano, you are a bad meme, NO! WE DON'T DO THAT! BAD!
It's a long way to the top if you want dank memes.

Xotano

• Bay Watcher
  • Elite Head Collector
    • View Profile
« Reply #821 on: August 29, 2011, 11:47:03 am »

so whys no one on the minecraft server most the time xD its running pretty smoothly right now, i havnt gotten disconnected yet.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #822 on: August 29, 2011, 01:59:14 pm »

And then there was a movie screen somewhere.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

electronics

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Minecraft Address of the server
« Reply #823 on: August 31, 2011, 09:37:33 am »

Server up plz?
1=0

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #824 on: August 31, 2011, 09:38:21 am »

Its up, ya.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Pages: 1 ... 53 54 [55] 56 57 ... 109