Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Old poll

is
old

Pages: 1 ... 52 53 [54] 55 56 ... 109

Author Topic: Aklyon's Servers - Minecraft Moddery  (Read 105179 times)

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
  • what is love, baby don't hurt me
    • View Profile
Re: Aklyon's Server Stuff (Lyoncraft) - Spout!
« Reply #795 on: August 16, 2011, 05:52:08 pm »

And... Apparently some of the TNT has blown up in the "Thieves Inc" and there are blocks. So I am guessing he/she has been on today.
I be the Pillow Pirate of the 12 Bays!

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #796 on: August 16, 2011, 08:47:53 pm »

So that I don't forget about it (and because I need to wake up earlier tomorrow), I'm putting the backup up here now. It includes Spacemap, Projectmap (Someone poke the project thread ;)), and Normal map.

http://www.wuala.com/Aklyon/Public%20Stuff/20_58_16.zip/
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #797 on: August 18, 2011, 02:29:24 am »

Randomly Found this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m6H1On-IupE

AklyonX is mentioned at 1:45ish

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #798 on: August 18, 2011, 04:36:26 pm »

Thats not random, thats Jefmajor, probably one of my favorite 5 LPers. I subbed him when he had ~200 subs on youtube (He disabled it showing how many he had months ago, so who knows how many he has now). I'm in the original Adventure mode LP somewhere as well, and the Voltron Army Forums is the only other forum I've really paid attention to besides here.
« Last Edit: August 18, 2011, 04:40:34 pm by Aklyon »
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #799 on: August 19, 2011, 03:19:07 pm »

Thats not random, thats Jefmajor, probably one of my favorite 5 LPers. I subbed him when he had ~200 subs on youtube (He disabled it showing how many he had months ago, so who knows how many he has now). I'm in the original Adventure mode LP somewhere as well, and the Voltron Army Forums is the only other forum I've really paid attention to besides here.
Well, I just randomly found it. It is random for me, considering I don't know him  :P

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #800 on: August 22, 2011, 07:00:38 pm »

Hey guys, I'm back. Server up tomorrow. (or today maybe, but kinda tired)
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #801 on: August 22, 2011, 07:27:14 pm »

Hey guys, I'm back. Server up tomorrow. (or today maybe, but kinda tired)
Welcome Back!

The Merchant Of Menace

• Bay Watcher
  • Work work.
    • View Profile
« Reply #802 on: August 22, 2011, 07:28:12 pm »

We already held a funeral!
*Hugs*

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #803 on: August 22, 2011, 07:51:39 pm »

I thought I'd mentioned I was going somewhere i the thread, but apparently not ::)
That post with the backup was supposed to have more.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

scout890

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm finding it hard to care about anything anymore
    • View Profile
« Reply #804 on: August 25, 2011, 01:18:32 pm »

Awesom. I logged in and all of my stuff is still here. I guess i did a good job of hiding my stuff
nothing

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #805 on: August 25, 2011, 07:31:25 pm »

Awesom. I logged in and all of my stuff is still here. I guess i did a good job of hiding my stuff
The server had been down for a while, so it had probably only been a few days of up time...

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #806 on: August 27, 2011, 01:29:49 pm »

Stormyness and being on the East Coast are not in the server's favor right now. It'll try to be up like usual, though.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

Xotano

• Bay Watcher
  • Elite Head Collector
    • View Profile
« Reply #807 on: August 27, 2011, 06:54:48 pm »

mobs on? if they are i might join, sounds like it would be fun.
"Engraved on the wall is a masterful depiction of a human by Logrin.  The artwork relates to Xotano Beastblood The Everseeing Dwelling of Clouds the human vampire recruiting some new human shields companions after his encounter with Ral Firewealthy the Warm Flicker the dragon, during which his face was melted off."

300 human/elf/dwarf/goblin/kobold bodies 20 random animal/fish/bird bodies and 3 dragon bodies all in one backpack. fun stuff.

The Merchant Of Menace

• Bay Watcher
  • Work work.
    • View Profile
« Reply #808 on: August 27, 2011, 07:42:05 pm »

Of course mobs are on, and if you're looking for Fun I can teleport you to the ass end of nowhere and spawn a few hundred zombies on your face :P
*Hugs*

Xotano

• Bay Watcher
  • Elite Head Collector
    • View Profile
« Reply #809 on: August 27, 2011, 11:20:25 pm »

that sounds more like !!FUN!! then fun, you know, just with less magma.

also what mods would i need to download beforehand?

also the mob thing is cus too many people play with the mobs off, no mobs = no fun, all there is to do without mobs is mine build and talk, no pet dogs, no fun traps to kill mobs, no dungeon traps.

minecraft gets pretty boreing without mobs on :P
« Last Edit: August 27, 2011, 11:31:34 pm by Xotano »
"Engraved on the wall is a masterful depiction of a human by Logrin.  The artwork relates to Xotano Beastblood The Everseeing Dwelling of Clouds the human vampire recruiting some new human shields companions after his encounter with Ral Firewealthy the Warm Flicker the dragon, during which his face was melted off."

300 human/elf/dwarf/goblin/kobold bodies 20 random animal/fish/bird bodies and 3 dragon bodies all in one backpack. fun stuff.
Pages: 1 ... 52 53 [54] 55 56 ... 109