Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Old poll

is
old

Pages: 1 ... 45 46 [47] 48 49 ... 109

Author Topic: Aklyon's Servers - Minecraft Moddery  (Read 105125 times)

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile

Went on to get the last screenie, and discovered that Alway still hasn't finished the back. And that some jackass decided it would be OK for them to annex the ship. Anyways, here's the screenshots I have.

Put into a album and linked to save on browsers shitting themselves. Also, Hurpaderp please ignore the last 3. >.>
It can be unannexed, just have to strip away their pieces of ship.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

breadbocks

• Bay Watcher
  • A manacled Mentlegen. (ಠ_ృ)
    • View Profile

It was more them making an impossibly long dirt road just to put a sign at the end that said "[whatever the initials was] Road" at the end. ::)
Clearly, cakes are the next form of human evolution.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile

It was more them making an impossibly long dirt road just to put a sign at the end that said "[whatever the initials was] Road" at the end. ::)
Much easier.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
Re: Aklyon's Server Stuff - PISTOOOOONS! (finally)
« Reply #693 on: June 30, 2011, 11:45:03 am »

As usual, no mods until update, and I'm not going to check today anyway because birthday :D
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
  • what is love, baby don't hurt me
    • View Profile
« Reply #694 on: July 01, 2011, 02:55:21 pm »

I really don't use the forum that much D:
I be the Pillow Pirate of the 12 Bays!

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #695 on: July 01, 2011, 03:00:05 pm »

I really don't use the forum that much D:
No one does.
It was a good idea at the time, though.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

breadbocks

• Bay Watcher
  • A manacled Mentlegen. (ಠ_ృ)
    • View Profile
« Reply #696 on: July 04, 2011, 09:32:57 am »

I found a jar of dirt.

I look forwards to planes on this server. =B
Clearly, cakes are the next form of human evolution.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #697 on: July 04, 2011, 10:31:19 am »

Awesome!

Edit: Poll
« Last Edit: July 04, 2011, 10:40:10 am by Aklyon »
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
Re: Aklyon's Server Stuff - ModloaderMP for Bukkit?
« Reply #698 on: July 04, 2011, 03:42:13 pm »

server down?
It's FEF, not FEOF

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #699 on: July 04, 2011, 04:08:44 pm »

server down?
I had to go somewhere to help fix something with my laptop.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #700 on: July 05, 2011, 11:56:24 am »

Server down? Or is it not up yet?
It's FEF, not FEOF

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #701 on: July 05, 2011, 01:41:00 pm »

Battery is basically (near-completely) dead, and new one isn't here yet. (I know that the 5th was only the estimated earliest, but still GRAH to it not being here early!) Can't really leave the laptop on all day like usual until my new battery arrives.

So yes, Server is down for at least today and possibly tomorrow+, depends on how fast the mail wants to be this week.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
Re: Aklyon's Server Stuff - Hmm.
« Reply #702 on: July 08, 2011, 01:12:00 am »

Battery arrived yesterday, blame Steam having too many good sales :)
Also, Jaycraft has Modloader already, and I don't really play minecraft much right now anyway, so it just seems like too much to poke around with the bukkit modloadermp thing. Maybe later.
For now, I'll get the server up today or tommorrow, likely with some bukkit mods.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

Jay

• Bay Watcher
  • ☼Not Dead Yet☼
    • View Profile
« Reply #703 on: July 08, 2011, 03:25:11 am »

RE Bukkit Modloader
Last I checked, he had to do a ton of port-work just to get them to work for 1.6.6.
Now 1.7 came out and he has to rewrite a lot of it, AFAIK.

I was going to go with Bukkit ML once it supported all of the mods Jaycraft used.
I don't think I can with WildGrass, but at this point we have three different servers for three entirely different purposes, and I think it's rather cool if it stays that way.
We don't divide the community up as much that way.
People that want to play with mods go to Jaycraft.
People that want to play..  uh..  your server (incidentally basically where Old Jaycraft fell, too -- it defies immediate description - "Jaycraft is like Jaycraft?  What do you mean?!") would come here.
Planehacked has a very specific set of circumstances.  People that are into that go there.

Sure, there's people overlap, but not player overlap.  You see the difference?
With the change to Jaycraft, we all play different games, our three servers.
We all service a different playerbase.
We're not competition.  Nope.

With an existing playerbase, you almost have to stay right where you are.
That's why I couldn't have done what I just did with Jaycraft without the shutdown.
I wasn't able to change -anything-, because we had our playstyle established.
The shutdown, even though it was only a month long, gave me the opportunity to rewrite the rulebook, so to speak.

...Wow.  I wanted to make this brief, as it's past 3 AM here...  That sure happened...
I hope I made sense, at least...
Mishimanriz: Histories of Pegasi and Dictionaries

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #704 on: July 08, 2011, 08:07:18 am »

Sure, there's people overlap, but not player overlap.  You see the difference?
With the change to Jaycraft, we all play different games, our three servers.
We all service a different playerbase.
We're not competition.  Nope.

Wait, was there anyone who considered you and AK and PP's admin to be in competition in the first place?  :-\

The main reason I still come on AK's server is because I like the community here :D
« Last Edit: July 08, 2011, 08:09:02 am by freeformschooler »
Pages: 1 ... 45 46 [47] 48 49 ... 109