Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Old poll

is
old

Pages: 1 ... 44 45 [46] 47 48 ... 109

Author Topic: Aklyon's Servers - Minecraft Moddery  (Read 105122 times)

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile

MC1.6 derpserverfactor is greater than MC<1.5derpserverfactor.
It seems to be, anyway.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

The Merchant Of Menace

• Bay Watcher
  • Work work.
    • View Profile

Also, Permissions, it is a derp. I even assigned him the permission for portals manually and nothing
*Hugs*

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile

Also, Permissions, it is a derp. I even assigned him the permission for portals manually and nothing
it is still a useful derp, though.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

The Merchant Of Menace

• Bay Watcher
  • Work work.
    • View Profile

It is, it's just being a derp really.
*Hugs*

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile

Terraria is up with no pass, mostly just because of new update.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

The Mechanical Man

• Bay Watcher
  • Brian Steelhelm the Disciplined
    • View Profile

New update, yes! I have yet to check it out. I'll try the server for a little.

EDIT: Aaah.... It's asking me to enter the server port after I enter the IP address.
« Last Edit: June 23, 2011, 04:28:35 pm by The Mechanical Man »
Quote from: XxoriginxX
The upside is that I have meat stores at around 1200 units now. And the bones... oh, the sweet, sweet bones...

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile

default port. (7777, just have to hit enter)
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

The Mechanical Man

• Bay Watcher
  • Brian Steelhelm the Disciplined
    • View Profile

default port. (7777, just have to hit enter)

That's what I tried, but then it's just stuck trying to connect.

Scratch that, it just worked.
Quote from: XxoriginxX
The upside is that I have meat stores at around 1200 units now. And the bones... oh, the sweet, sweet bones...

Vstar31

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Wow, have not been on in forever, damn you life for getting in the way. So instead of looking trough pages of posts to get back on, would someone be so kind as to give me the information to get on?

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile

Same as before, theres just a fancy url thing instead of the IP. And we have all those bukkit mods for extra stuff. Server info is still in the first post.
Welcome back dude!
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile

Sorry if anyone was on when my computer turned off, I was downstairs fixing an email problem.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile

Console lag-inducing something happened!
/debug clock gave me nearly 5 or 6 seconds of latency, which only happened before when the Mothership Speed was activated. (which bread needs to post the pics of sometime ;))
Anything major happen within the last few hours that could possibly cause this?
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

breadbocks

• Bay Watcher
  • A manacled Mentlegen. (ಠ_ృ)
    • View Profile

Ah shit. I didn't know alway got around to finishing the back. >.> I'll hop on and get the last few screenshots of the back.
Clearly, cakes are the next form of human evolution.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile

Well, its fine now, so whatever it was, don't do it again.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

breadbocks

• Bay Watcher
  • A manacled Mentlegen. (ಠ_ృ)
    • View Profile

Went on to get the last screenie, and discovered that Alway still hasn't finished the back. And that some jackass decided it would be OK for them to annex the ship. Anyways, here's the screenshots I have.

Put into a album and linked to save on browsers shitting themselves. Also, Hurpaderp please ignore the last 3. >.>
Clearly, cakes are the next form of human evolution.
Pages: 1 ... 44 45 [46] 47 48 ... 109