Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Old poll

is
old

Pages: 1 ... 43 44 [45] 46 47 ... 109

Author Topic: Aklyon's Servers - Minecraft Moddery  (Read 105111 times)

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile

you don't need both 3 zeros and a k, bread ;)
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile

...I don't play for a week and a half and suddenly everyone is talking about the awesome new mod

...while I'm on vacation in florida
« Last Edit: June 21, 2011, 10:54:54 pm by Furtuka »
It's FEF, not FEOF

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile

...I don't play for a week and a half and suddenly everyone is talking about the also me new mod
Huh?
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Spaceman96

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Spaceman & Projeck Inc.

Two ships so far, one in progress :P

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile

Darn it IPad spellcheck
It's FEF, not FEOF

breadbocks

• Bay Watcher
  • A manacled Mentlegen. (ಠ_ృ)
    • View Profile

you don't need both 3 zeros and a k, bread ;)
Hurp derp.

Well, anyways, me and alway chugged away at it all night, and the Mothership Speed (That's my name for it. It causes a 6.something seconds latency.) is very nearly done. It's at 8K right now, I think. We're very quickly approaching the newly raised limit of 9K. We've the rear engines and the command module to do.

Also, I've a bunch of screenshots, but I want to wait to post them.
Clearly, cakes are the next form of human evolution.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile

that 9k limit is likely the max, unless you need a couple extra (like 9012 or something) to fit the entierty.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile

While we apparently can have teamspeak and minecraft at the same time, It doesn't seem that useful if most of the people on the server while its tested don't really want to talk.

I'll add it as an optional thing, I guess.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
  • what is love, baby don't hurt me
    • View Profile

Oh, Thanks space....
I be the Pillow Pirate of the 12 Bays!

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile

Urgh new map thinks has me as a default
It's FEF, not FEOF

The Merchant Of Menace

• Bay Watcher
  • Work work.
    • View Profile

Urgh new map thinks has me as a default
You should be back to moderator now
*Hugs*

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile

new earth map because the water/lavafalls from skylands were lagging people. they're off now (which also means ships won't be shifted downwards, but all we really need to fix that is stop the stuff from falling down very far)
seed: Raven Blade

world_skylands and SPAAAAAACE are unaffected by this.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

The Mechanical Man

• Bay Watcher
  • Brian Steelhelm the Disciplined
    • View Profile

Hey, it's TheMech.

I started playing on the server today, and I couldn't use portals. It was suggested that I log of for a minute while the settings are changed, but now I cannot log back on. When I try to connect it just says connection lost. What is this madness?
Quote from: XxoriginxX
The upside is that I have meat stores at around 1200 units now. And the bones... oh, the sweet, sweet bones...

The Merchant Of Menace

• Bay Watcher
  • Work work.
    • View Profile

Keep trying, server's being a bit of a derp today
*Hugs*

The Mechanical Man

• Bay Watcher
  • Brian Steelhelm the Disciplined
    • View Profile

Keep trying, server's being a bit of a derp today

Yep... it's back.
Quote from: XxoriginxX
The upside is that I have meat stores at around 1200 units now. And the bones... oh, the sweet, sweet bones...
Pages: 1 ... 43 44 [45] 46 47 ... 109