Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Old poll

is
old

Pages: 1 ... 102 103 [104] 105 106 ... 109

Author Topic: Aklyon's Servers - Minecraft Moddery  (Read 104823 times)

Brick777

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
Re: Aklyon's Server Stuff (Lyoncraft)
« Reply #1545 on: March 02, 2012, 04:17:08 pm »

Hello. I see my assassins have failed.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1546 on: March 02, 2012, 04:17:35 pm »

You had assasins?
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #1547 on: March 02, 2012, 04:19:07 pm »

Brick! :D
It's FEF, not FEOF

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
  • what is love, baby don't hurt me
    • View Profile
« Reply #1548 on: March 02, 2012, 10:28:27 pm »

Random Post is indeed Random!
I be the Pillow Pirate of the 12 Bays!

Brick777

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #1549 on: March 04, 2012, 02:44:04 pm »

Surprise.

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
  • what is love, baby don't hurt me
    • View Profile
« Reply #1550 on: March 10, 2012, 04:12:37 pm »

So I assume server is dead for awhile till mods update?
I be the Pillow Pirate of the 12 Bays!

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1551 on: March 10, 2012, 05:14:55 pm »

Quite obviously.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1552 on: March 13, 2012, 04:02:48 pm »

A Valley Without Wind server is up at the moment, make sure your name isn't default in the setting and currently updated to .905, and you're good to join. Demo should work fine as well, I'm pretty sure.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1553 on: March 13, 2012, 04:48:39 pm »

Damn you I have a presentation to make for tomorrow.

I'll blame any bad ratings on you.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1554 on: March 13, 2012, 04:53:13 pm »

Don't blame me, blame hugehead for reminding me I had a server of it.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1555 on: March 14, 2012, 01:40:00 pm »

So, first of all, that rescue a person, get red text thing will be fixed in the next AVWW version. Secondly, woo!
Spoiler: Woo! (click to show/hide)
Fourth from the top of that part of the list~

Lastly, the AVWW server is up again, since the first continent still hasn't been cleared yet, so theres still plenty to do whether or not ye be demo or not. Check the Solifuge stream thread for the IP if you haven't, and whoever the derp was that was default yesterday needs to change their name.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1556 on: March 15, 2012, 02:46:42 pm »

Potato.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #1557 on: March 18, 2012, 02:23:09 pm »

http://www.mediafire.com/?z7my8fmoj8hfh5b

just realized I never bothered to update the nordic pack
It's FEF, not FEOF

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1558 on: April 17, 2012, 07:57:12 am »

You know whats ridiculous? This is ridiculous. But also awesome for the people who have that kind of lazy GPU. Arcen, being awesome, mentioned it in the patch notes as well.
Put in a new setting in the Graphics tab of the game: Extra GPU Load (FPS Boost On Some ATI Cards). Valid values are from 0 to 5000.

Due to a bug in either the drivers or the firmware of certain ATI cards (most specifically ATI Mobility cards, but it may not be limited to just them), if a game gives too low of a load on the graphics card then the card will not fully engage. If you listen to the card, you will literally not hear the fan spin up, and your framerate in the game will be abysmal because the card "isn't even trying," so to speak. However, with a game that is higher-load, the fan would spin up and your card would perform great, and you'd wonder what sort of bad code these lower-load games must have to run so slowly.
    Since we can't fix the problem in the drivers and/or firmware for these ATI cards, we've provided a handy way for you to increase the load the game puts on your card. Increasing this slider just wastes GPU cycles, but by doing so it can actually trigger your card to wake up and start doing its job. Running two "My Little Ponies" videos on loop in the background is also reputed to work just as well for doubling or even quadrupling your framerate. But when you use an external program like a video player to accomplish this, that program and AVWW wind up having to compete for the bus to the GPU and thus you get worse performance than what you could if you use this slider in AVWW itself.
    And of course, if later ATI gets their drivers fixed then you'd want to turn this setting back down to 0 in the first place because that's how you'd get the absolute maximum performance out of the game. Most cards that are affected by this bug should be easily getting 80-90 fps and are instead getting 15-30 when the card doesn't turn on.
    Thanks to Castruccio for reporting the issue (more details for the morbidly curious).
So, because of silly, the AVWW server is up again before 1.0.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1559 on: April 20, 2012, 08:37:49 pm »

Going to be putting up ze A Valley Without Wind server on monday, probably 2pm-ish EST. Or earlier or later depending on what you guys want, I don't have class that day since the 23rd is an odd day instead of even, but you guys might have stuff before then, etc.
Monday is Release day for AVWW, and thats as good a reason as any to put up the server.

Fresh continent so even the demo-users can play a decent bit (Not that I've ever managed to get past continent 1 anyway through all of beta, I've been deleting worlds because excitedness over new features. A dubious achievement, I suppose.)
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Pages: 1 ... 102 103 [104] 105 106 ... 109