Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Old poll

is
old

Pages: 1 ... 78 79 [80] 81 82 ... 109

Author Topic: Aklyon's Servers - Minecraft Moddery  (Read 104975 times)

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
Re: Aklyon's Server Stuff (Lyoncraft) - Updatedness
« Reply #1185 on: October 10, 2011, 03:01:16 pm »

...*whistles innocently*
It's FEF, not FEOF

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
  • what is love, baby don't hurt me
    • View Profile
« Reply #1186 on: October 10, 2011, 06:15:11 pm »

Ok. So, apparently some guy that is nicknamed himself "The Arsonist" has griefed Walrustown... with fire. But some buildings still stand, for we have lost 5 buildings I think. R.I.P - Projeck's "Humble" Abode, Templars_guard's house, part of Explodanators house, Happycat287's house, and the Town Hall. They shall all be missed.
I be the Pillow Pirate of the 12 Bays!

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1187 on: October 13, 2011, 08:35:50 pm »

TT was griefed, it was a lava grief

KaelGotDwarves

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:FIRE_ELF]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1188 on: October 14, 2011, 02:32:05 am »

JayJay721 was given several days time-out for "lagging and accidently dropping lava all over this tower" as according to the log. Next time you won't lag and misclick with lava.

If I catch you griefing on purpose, instant ban. From this and any other DFC ventures I do. Remember our one server rule: don't be a dick.

You guys need to announce in chat when you notice griefers or talk to me. I check logs and retroactively ban the person that was on. Also, server rollback. The senate and TT are totally ungriefed. I apologise to anyone that may have lost progress in the meantime. Should only have been a few hours.

DOUBLE EDIT: The so called arsonist earned a temporary flame spreading ban serverwide. Time to implement worldguard methinks.
« Last Edit: October 14, 2011, 03:04:39 am by KaelGotDwarves »

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1189 on: October 14, 2011, 06:05:32 am »

If you're going to add something like that, don't forget the permissions nodes, damnit! Otherwise you'll run quite the risk of screwing up even more stuff as it is; Member can barely do anything it should be able to do because you didn't add any commandbook nodes at all, and apparently you somehow messed up /me and /help from working? (and what are all the minecraft.<node> nodes for? Never needed those ever before, and haven't needed them on my alternate server, so...)
I can do the permissions for you if you send me the .yml file and list which mods you have that have nodes so I can edit it in Notepad++, but otherwise you need to fix it yourself, since the in-game command is far too long to use repeatedly without a copy-paste function.
« Last Edit: October 14, 2011, 06:08:13 am by Aklyon »
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Heliman

• Bay Watcher
  • I knew you were coming. Nonetheless, welcome.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1190 on: October 14, 2011, 03:12:53 pm »

Schwuk had set up tnt around two newb's house and putting redstone torches down right by the tnt without asking, as if trying to start a boom. it's harmless all in all, but would you say that that constitutes as griefing enough so that he should be banned?
« Last Edit: October 14, 2011, 03:30:41 pm by Heliman »

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1191 on: October 14, 2011, 03:20:05 pm »

Shall we have a vote on it? I did say they had but one chance left, and if kael hadn't nerfed tnt on his server that would certainly be griefing.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #1192 on: October 14, 2011, 03:47:38 pm »

Schwuk has stated before that he is totally aware of the TNT nerfing. From some of the stuff he has said I think he justs likes to watch the explosion animation.
It's FEF, not FEOF

Heliman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1193 on: October 14, 2011, 03:58:28 pm »

Of course he's aware, he's the reason it was nerfed!

Also, a few things for everyone to note who isn't on the same page:

Schwuk used to be OP, he was given this by anothe OP, without the Admin's permission.

When Schwuk was OP, he gave many, many people OP who didn't deserve such privileges.

Schwuk is responsible for crashing the server with TNT, setting us back several days in development. This is incidentally the reason why TNT explosions were nerfed. His OP was finally taken from him after this.

Schwuk's once allegedly "helped" build C4lv1n's lighthouse, even though C4l didn't want him to because he was mucking it up. C4l swears it was just him griefing.

Schwuck's recent misdeed is placing TNT around a survival mode player's house.

Personal conclusions:

Schwuk and his Schwuk_Jr are the same person. The two player's mannerisms are identical, and since Schwuk_Jr appeared, Schwuk senior disappeared. totally.

Schwuk is a child. And by "child," I mean he's somewhere around or below the age of twelve Ten. I can tell by the way he types and how always wants to be inclusive, it's classic behavior.

I'd really have liked for him to be banned after the TNT thing, so I'm just putting out an auto yesh
« Last Edit: October 14, 2011, 04:03:39 pm by Heliman »

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #1194 on: October 14, 2011, 04:00:45 pm »

He's 10
It's FEF, not FEOF

Heliman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1195 on: October 14, 2011, 04:02:53 pm »

Hah! called it!

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1196 on: October 14, 2011, 04:07:17 pm »

Schwuk is not Schwuk_jr, he said so in the chat one time while asking me for a prefix of 'Pilot'. He got a new account because he couldn't use his dad's anymore for unknown reasons. I've been leaning towards heliman's side since the tnt thing (and partly because he was a bit annoying when the nickname mod worked, always using it to say "I'm honeydew" or related things), but I might as well see if anyone wants to say no first to be fair. Not going to drag this out all weekend, though, so speak now (or sometime today at least), or hold ye peace.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #1197 on: October 14, 2011, 04:18:08 pm »

I'm can't really decide cause he hasn't really seemed to be malicious and has been pretty friendly most of the time.
It's FEF, not FEOF

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1198 on: October 14, 2011, 04:26:29 pm »

btw, Jayjay/Jason was helping me build but he accidentally had lava on when he was getting to a different block A.K.A: lag

KaelGotDwarves

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:FIRE_ELF]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1199 on: October 14, 2011, 04:30:28 pm »

Someone had knocked some of the glass blocks out of that building as well, causing flooding.

I'm seeing how our situation looks after these time outs.
Pages: 1 ... 78 79 [80] 81 82 ... 109