Poll

So...Zero-k this weekend?

Yes.
- 2 (100%)
The other option.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 2

Pages: 1 [2] 3

Author Topic: Bay12 Spring Game: Bay12 Clan?  (Read 3058 times)

Orb

• Bay Watcher
  • [Loves_RTS]
    • View Profile
Re: Interest Confirmed: Bay12 Spring Game This Weekend
« Reply #15 on: February 26, 2011, 12:58:17 pm »

Well, the big Bay12 battle shenanigans with nukes and such is here.

Server Name: Bay12

Pass: fun
[Will:1] You scream. You scream like a little girl in pigtails and a tutu, flailing ineffectually like a starfish on meth.

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
Re: Interest Confirmed: Bay12 Spring Game Being Hosted Today
« Reply #16 on: February 26, 2011, 01:12:10 pm »

There as soon as I can get spring running... only able to stay for ~an hour before having to ditch for a couple of 'em, but I should be able to get back after that.
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

Orb

• Bay Watcher
  • [Loves_RTS]
    • View Profile
Re: Interest Confirmed: Bay12 Spring Game Being Hosted Today
« Reply #17 on: March 03, 2011, 04:38:58 pm »

So....anyone interested in doing Complete Annihilation(Zero-k) this weekend? I bet I could get it before Saturday.
[Will:1] You scream. You scream like a little girl in pigtails and a tutu, flailing ineffectually like a starfish on meth.

lemon10

• Bay Watcher
  • Citrus Master
    • View Profile
Re: Bay12 Spring Game: Complete Annihilation?
« Reply #18 on: March 03, 2011, 05:25:33 pm »

I should be able to play on Saturday (although i might not be able to, depending if we are going to have open house on Saturday or not).
And with a mighty leap, the evil Conservative flies through the window, escaping our heroes once again!
Because the solution to not being able to control your dakka is MOAR DAKKA.

That's it. We've finally crossed over and become the nation of Da Orky Boyz.

Orb

• Bay Watcher
  • [Loves_RTS]
    • View Profile
Re: Bay12 Spring Game: Bay12 Clan?
« Reply #19 on: March 22, 2011, 08:58:06 pm »

This is just a pipe dream, or whatever they call it, but I briefly discussed the idea with DF of getting a few more permanent Bay12 players hanging around Spring.

DF and I still play of course, with DF being slightly better than me(at least in 2vs2 or less games, I'm significantly better around 4vs4). We could do "tutorial" sessions and practice games in which we just observe and offer advice. Basically get you guys experienced enough to where you will actually understand why you either lost/won. Then we can start entering clan battles and ect ect.

As you can see, I haven't really thought it out that much. But I was wondering if anyone was interested.

Or maybe just a normal game. I have Spring Break all next week and can pretty much host any time I'll be awake(-5GMT).

Charmander

• Bay Watcher
  • [!!TAIL!!]
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 23, 2011, 11:35:01 am »

Errh, I'm not really cut out for any competitive play. I'd rather just chill and send ludicrously oversized deathbots stumbling towards the enemy only to get blown up in a senseless waste of human life metal and energy.

Honestly, if you want an extra body for a quick friendly game or anything, just shout on Steam. I'm pretty much free whenever, so...

Also probably use Skype more, but there you go.

Mephisto

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 23, 2011, 01:02:05 pm »

Errh, I'm not really cut out for any competitive play. I'd rather just chill and send ludicrously oversized deathbots stumbling towards the enemy only to get blown up in a senseless waste of human life metal and energy.

If I remember my TA fluff correctly, Arm could be considered human life. Core is just a bunch of robotic shells that download human minds while Arm endlessly clones cyborgs.

I would join a game or two, but I'm seriously overloaded with games. I've got ten games I want to play now.

Orb

• Bay Watcher
  • [Loves_RTS]
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 23, 2011, 03:37:50 pm »

Well....it would be less "clan vs. clan" and more "we all "join" a server at the same time, and, due to our clan tags, we would all be on the same team" Then we would murder the unorganized side. Its pretty hard to use teamwork when the other guy says "FU, you don't know how to play*. Honestly I don't like hard core competition either, its too "gamey".

Also, the best way to start organizing games is simply adding each other as "friends"**. Instantly notifies you when they are on, and shows what server they're on. I guess I could host a game tonight if anyone is interested. Would be in about 2 1/2 hours, give or take.

*Censored version

**Right click name ---> Add as friend(or something..)

Charmander

• Bay Watcher
  • [!!TAIL!!]
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 23, 2011, 03:49:29 pm »

Well, seeing as I don't tend to idle in Spring, I doubt that'd be much use for Setting up games, per se, but I could probably go for some lasering of things later...

Still, that's what Steam is for... right? Right?

Orb

• Bay Watcher
  • [Loves_RTS]
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 23, 2011, 04:08:28 pm »

Yes, that is what Steam is for, when it works. 1/2 the time Steam doesn't agree with me, but I will use it to get games together when it does work.

Orb

• Bay Watcher
  • [Loves_RTS]
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 28, 2011, 05:47:27 pm »

So, I'll probably be playing Spring for the next 4 hours or so. If anybody wants to drop into the games I'm playing, or wants to do a private game, just drop by.

Cajoes

• Bay Watcher
  • "I'm a damn cat."
    • View Profile
    • http://none
« Reply #26 on: March 28, 2011, 10:10:05 pm »

If I remember my TA fluff correctly, Arm could be considered human life. Core is just a bunch of robotic shells that download human minds while Arm endlessly clones cyborgs.

I would join a game or two, but I'm seriously overloaded with games. I've got ten games I want to play now.

What is a man? Is a human mind worth less simply because it doesn't come with a body? Is a Peewee pilot clone, identical to countless millions dying each day somehow less mechanical or expendable?

Not really sure they could be called human anymore, - all they know is how to wage war, from decantation of the endless cloning arrays to the point where they go up in flames, every generation tweaked just for a little extra performance. The core of the conflict lies in the omnipresent technocratic Core trying to preserve and protect its Citizenry indefinately via patterning while the Arm do not wish to shed their fleeting corporeal forms for something so vain as immortality.

The big tragedy is probably the fact they exhausted a huge portion of the Galaxy's resources fighting this war and lost any semblance of humanity in the process.
Quote from: Roman Proverb
Do not argue against the sun. For it is a lot brighter than you are.

Krath

• Bay Watcher
  • I dig giant robots.
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 28, 2011, 10:20:55 pm »

I used to play this a few years ago, this topic has gotten me interested in playing again. I wasn't very good, but it'd be a pretty good time to start learning.
Jizzar sounds some kinda celestial object made of jizz~
Like a quasar or something~

Thendash

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 08, 2011, 05:10:34 pm »

So are people still playing this? I just got into it and would love to play a few games with everyone.
Thendash's Livestream

This game could honestly give out hand jobs for free and people would still bitch.

Orb

• Bay Watcher
  • [Loves_RTS]
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: June 08, 2011, 05:35:32 pm »

I wouldn't mind playing a few games, but I'm preoccupied with Homeworld 2. If you set it up, I'll most likely join up.
Pages: 1 [2] 3