Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 276 277 [278] 279 280 ... 288

Author Topic: CvRTD: End Of The Line  (Read 199234 times)

Ahra

• Bay Watcher
  • Immoveable, Indestuctible
    • View Profile
Re: CvRTD: Turn 151 (More Presents; Fun with Poison Gas)
« Reply #4155 on: February 16, 2012, 10:56:54 am »

Hair Length: Short
Hair Color: black
Eye Color: Blue
Clothing: Heavy Armor, paladin aka silvery
Any Other Details?: Semi closed helmet with broad cheekguards, guess you will see Malleus face before he dies :P, area around left eye heavily torn in the past now scars.

And then the horror hits: This was just spring.
We are SOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo fucked.
Quite fucked indeed.

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #4156 on: February 16, 2012, 11:21:59 am »

I like the idea of a tourney, An idea for doppelganger fight is to not go boss mode, You fight a random other person's  doppelganger, when/if you win, you teleport to aid either the person fighting you're doppelganger, or the person who's doppelganger you just finished off. Maybe someone else can think of something to make it a little more interesting than that

PS: Let us hope that February continues to be a good time to start RTDs, I just re-booted an RTD this month.
« Last Edit: February 16, 2012, 11:25:54 am by wolfchild »
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #4157 on: February 16, 2012, 05:36:50 pm »

Hmm. How about a bonus boss? :D I'm thinking of allowing all the players (in, waitlisted, and even dead - so yes, Tal could fight with Marcus and Zathyran at the same time, and even Jakob if he wanted) to battle an eldritch abomination. This guy would probably be harder than Dracula (depending on how many characters are in the battle against him, but even if only the current party fights him he'll still be above the level of Death), and a TPK might be possible... but anyone who survives would earn in-game rewards. Waitlisters would probably receive a lot of skill-ups to put them on the same level as the current players (including future characters like Greenmoore's daughter), while dead characters would earn the player's current character a reward. Although this is probably not likely, if somehow all three of Tal's characters survived I would probably only give him two rewards since the only other people with that possible are Grimmjow6th (unlisted future character), Dwarmin (Tala Greenmoore), and Draignean (if he chooses to make a new guy and join in this brawl, he could use him and Malakai).

What do y'all think? Will you take on the Shambling Dreamer, The Screaming One, He Whose Voice Must Not Be Heard?

@Ahra: Still a few chores to run, but I'll get on that. A helmet might not be possible (I dunno if my skills are quite that good) but I promise I'll give it a shot. :D I'll keep two variations going: one with helmet and one without so you can choose which one you prefer.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #4158 on: February 16, 2012, 06:04:08 pm »

... but anyone who survives would earn in-game rewards. Waitlisters would probably receive a lot of skill-ups to put them on the same level as the current players (including future characters like Greenmoore's daughter), while dead characters would earn the player's current character a reward.

Yes!
« Last Edit: February 16, 2012, 10:04:31 pm by Tiruin »

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably browsing tasteful erotic dolphin photos
    • View Profile
« Reply #4159 on: February 16, 2012, 06:32:26 pm »

Hmm. How about a bonus boss? :D I'm thinking of allowing all the players (in, waitlisted, and even dead - so yes, Tal could fight with Marcus and Zathyran at the same time, and even Jakob if he wanted) to battle an eldritch abomination. This guy would probably be harder than Dracula (depending on how many characters are in the battle against him, but even if only the current party fights him he'll still be above the level of Death), and a TPK might be possible... but anyone who survives would earn in-game rewards. Waitlisters would probably receive a lot of skill-ups to put them on the same level as the current players (including future characters like Greenmoore's daughter), while dead characters would earn the player's current character a reward. Although this is probably not likely, if somehow all three of Tal's characters survived I would probably only give him two rewards since the only other people with that possible are Grimmjow6th (unlisted future character), Dwarmin (Tala Greenmoore), and Draignean (if he chooses to make a new guy and join in this brawl, he could use him and Malakai).

This sounds brilliant, I may have to PM you a few class ideas for the new guy, but I'm definitely up for it.

What do y'all think? Will you take on the Shambling Dreamer, The Screaming One, He Whose Voice Must Not Be Heard?

Hands off He Whose Voice Must Not Be Heard, I've already got him booked for my RTD. Do you have any idea how hard it is to negotiate a contract with something that drives your lawyers insane every time it says gesundheit or thank you?
I have a degree in Computer Seance, that means I'm officially qualified to tell you that the problem with your system is that it's possessed by Satan.
---
Q: "Do you have any idea what you're doing?"
A: "No, not particularly."

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4160 on: February 16, 2012, 06:39:45 pm »

The Screaming One. Shambling Dreamer reminds me too much of a realm of eternal illusions <.< >.>
Fate/Stay Night: OOC thread - Serious talk about the canon characters' bisexuality, gravity rape, Noble Phantasm balance, Tiruin's character level of dumbness versus naivete, how sick and tainted my mind is, linguistics and much more.

What more do you need?

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #4161 on: February 16, 2012, 06:42:44 pm »

Shambling Dreamer sounds cool.

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #4162 on: February 16, 2012, 07:31:10 pm »

I'm up for it
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #4163 on: February 16, 2012, 08:40:18 pm »

It looks like the idea of facing down Tekrushar|So-zar|Shuakegu|Tel'ars|The Screaming One|The Shambling Dreamer|He Whose Voice Must Not Be Heard is a hit! :D (And Draignean, if you want to borrow him, I'd be more than happy to lend him. ;))

@Tal: Same entity. An Eldritch Abomination/Incarnation of Hunger. It is intelligent and it has only one goal: devour all life. Think of a cross between Chzo, Lavos, and a Westlands Abomination.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4164 on: February 16, 2012, 09:08:37 pm »

Oh D:

/hide in emo corner
Fate/Stay Night: OOC thread - Serious talk about the canon characters' bisexuality, gravity rape, Noble Phantasm balance, Tiruin's character level of dumbness versus naivete, how sick and tainted my mind is, linguistics and much more.

What more do you need?

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably browsing tasteful erotic dolphin photos
    • View Profile
« Reply #4165 on: February 16, 2012, 09:38:03 pm »

It looks like the idea of facing down Tekrushar|So-zar|Shuakegu|Tel'ars|The Screaming One|The Shambling Dreamer|He Whose Voice Must Not Be Heard is a hit! :D (And Draignean, if you want to borrow him, I'd be more than happy to lend him. ;))

@Tal: Same entity. An Eldritch Abomination/Incarnation of Hunger. It is intelligent and it has only one goal: devour all life. Think of a cross between Chzo, Lavos, and a Westlands Abomination.

Aha, I didn't realize Tekrushar was an old character of yours. Here I was thinking it was a generic abomination name you were pulling up. I apologize.
I have a degree in Computer Seance, that means I'm officially qualified to tell you that the problem with your system is that it's possessed by Satan.
---
Q: "Do you have any idea what you're doing?"
A: "No, not particularly."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #4166 on: February 16, 2012, 09:51:57 pm »

Nah, it's cool. He only appeared twice so far: I used him in V-Norrec's short-lived RTD where you played as one of three types of monstrous beings (vampires, abominations, and demons; Tel'ars was an abomination). I've been wanting to use him again for awhile; if you may recall, in your Wraith RTD he was the evil deity my character worshipped. :D I'm slowly but steadily building up my own canon.

If you want to know what he looks like...

As a human, Tekrushar appears to be a normal looking man, 5'10, 200 pounds. A bit chubby but not exactly fat, one might say. He has long black hair touching his shoulders and brown eyes. But if seen out of the corner of your eyes, he appears wrong; his eyes and mouth are black hollow voids, and his body appears to be patched here and there with thin purple veins and rotting yellow flesh. If his shadow is stared at for too long, one can almost see shapes waver and break away from the main mass, slithering towards all nearby forms of life such as grass and animals while shaking back and forth like tentacles and making desperate lunges as if to devour whatever they can. Even when looked at directly, sometimes he appears to shimmer like a mirage as he moves. Just viewing him gives one a sense of dread, discomfort, and unease. In his true form, The Screaming One most resembles a horrific giant mass of yellow flesh, its many bloodshot blank eyes bleeding a viscous purple fluid. From a multitude of fanged mouths, black tongues both drag itself along and capture prey as it shrieks in Brown Notes and emits a thick smoky fog behind it as it moves. In human guise Shuakegu always speaks with hollow, rasped, lifeless tones that seem to echo endlessly of screams yet are just barely within hearing, and is generally smoking a cigarette.
Ultimate Goal: Devour all living creatures, from the smallest of worms to the sentient races to the great beasts and follow horrors themselves.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #4167 on: February 16, 2012, 09:53:40 pm »

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #4168 on: February 16, 2012, 09:57:43 pm »

Yeah, some/all of you are going to get et. :3 But to make it a little more fair for the waitlisters, here's what I'll do: I'm going to find out the average amount of skills gained by the players and I'll allow all of you to choose an equal number, as well as your class evos. That way you'll come into battle about as well-prepared as everyone else. If you die, I'll probably just let you keep those skills. If you survive, I'll see who has had the most skill-ups and give you however many is needed to equal that number as a reward. (By the way, I'm extending this offer to Alora, Alexander, and Tariq as well. They're a bit underpowered at the moment.)

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #4169 on: February 17, 2012, 12:35:41 am »

Yeah, some/all of you are going to get et. :3 But to make it a little more fair for the waitlisters, here's what I'll do: I'm going to find out the average amount of skills gained by the players and I'll allow all of you to choose an equal number, as well as your class evos. That way you'll come into battle about as well-prepared as everyone else. If you die, I'll probably just let you keep those skills. If you survive, I'll see who has had the most skill-ups and give you however many is needed to equal that number as a reward. (By the way, I'm extending this offer to Alora, Alexander, and Tariq as well. They're a bit underpowered at the moment.)

Yea I do feel a little UP
Pages: 1 ... 276 277 [278] 279 280 ... 288