Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 255 256 [257] 258 259 ... 288

Author Topic: CvRTD: End Of The Line  (Read 199323 times)

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
Re: CvRTD: Turn 144 (Pistol & Blade; Blood & Carnage)
« Reply #3840 on: December 03, 2011, 09:13:05 pm »

Hardy har har, Tal. It won't be so funny when you try that and I bring out another 'ooooh Mr. Pierre' with, again, leaving the hat on having far different implications this time around. :3 And then Claire, Malleus, and Alora walk in. :3 Wouldn't that be awkward... Anyway, is that actually everyone? I think it is. :D Turn up tomorrow, or later today if my headache goes away.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Krath

• Bay Watcher
  • I dig giant robots.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3841 on: December 06, 2011, 10:57:15 pm »

Hardy har har, Tal. It won't be so funny when you try that and I bring out another 'ooooh Mr. Pierre' with, again, leaving the hat on having far different implications this time around. :3 And then Claire, Malleus, and Alora walk in. :3 Wouldn't that be awkward...

OH THE IMPLICATIONS.
Jizzar sounds some kinda celestial object made of jizz~
Like a quasar or something~

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #3842 on: December 06, 2011, 11:10:56 pm »

I thought there were even more implications until I realized IronyOwl was Claire, not Talarion.

Yes, I'm a perv sometimes.

BLAME MY HORMONES LOOK OVER THERE THERE THEY ARE I'M FOURTEEN SO THIS IS COMPLETRLY UNDERSTANDABLE YES HORMONES YES

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #3843 on: December 06, 2011, 11:18:02 pm »

Ah, sorry. Technically it is still that 'tomorrow' for me; I've been awake for about 60 straight hours now. Anyway, some stuff is going on right now, no need to worry over the details, hopefully a turn will be tomorrow... and this time I don't mean 'up for three days tomorrow.' m(._.)m
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3844 on: December 06, 2011, 11:21:35 pm »

Awake straight for 60 hours?!

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #3845 on: December 06, 2011, 11:24:32 pm »

This is the first post I woke when I wake up today. If you go through my previous posts and find it, then trace my posts up until now, you'll see I'm not lying. Except for a four hour stretch last night where I was playing Dragon Age while nothing was going on, I've basically been on B12 the entire time. >.> Although, today I've been on IRC for awhile now instead of posting...

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3846 on: December 06, 2011, 11:36:25 pm »

...Don't mean to be rude or anything, but you sbould probably get some sleep >.> I can't even stay up for 24 hours O.O

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #3847 on: December 06, 2011, 11:41:27 pm »

I suffer from insomnia. I'm exhausted but not sleepy, if that makes any sense.

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3848 on: December 06, 2011, 11:43:12 pm »

I got a solution to your problem.

1.) Head
2.) Wall
3.) Unconscious
4.) :P

EDIT: Also if the above statement made me seem like an ass, sorry its pretty late here, and I can't think very well when it gets very late.

EDIT: Also I know how you feel :(. I have period's of time where I just can't go to sleep (I just don't get sleepy) which usually last two to three days :\
« Last Edit: December 06, 2011, 11:49:54 pm by adwarf »

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #3849 on: December 07, 2011, 12:35:13 am »

Nah, don't worry about it my young friend. I'm seriously considering a sleeping pill at this point to be honest. :\ Problem is I take one and likely I won't wake up until Friday.

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3850 on: December 07, 2011, 12:51:50 am »

Nah, don't worry about it my young friend. I'm seriously considering a sleeping pill at this point to be honest. :\ Problem is I take one and likely I won't wake up until Friday.
Atleast they work on you. I took one (The woman said it would knock me out for twelve hours), and woke up thirty minutes later >.>

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #3851 on: December 07, 2011, 12:52:39 am »

o.O Resistant, much? I take one, I'm down twenty hours. To be fair I can sleep up to sixteen on my own, but still...

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
CvRTD: Turn 145 (Bulletspam & Feral Power; Escape)
« Reply #3852 on: December 09, 2011, 07:39:10 pm »

MAGIC
GROUP 1
Quote from: Zathyran Firsankh / Talarion
Go back and go to the left side rather than the right side this time.
Quote from: Pierre Dé Grasse / Krath
FOLLOW ZATHRYIAN'S LEAD

GROUP 2
Quote from: Malleus Raulat / Ahra: 30 (5)
Hammer daemon 1
Quote from: Claire Rosara / Irony Owl: 23 (4)
Slash Demon 1!
Quote from: Alora Moonsilver / wolfchild: 98 (8)
Alora transforms into her wolf form (which is bipedal) and swiftly strikes each of the demons with a 2 mp attack

Quote from: Thunder Demon 1 / SeriousConcentrate: 40
Attack Alora!
Quote from: Thunder Demon 2 / SeriousConcentrate: 2
Go for the other girl!

SCIENCE
GROUP 1
Quote from: Friar Greenmoore / Dwarmin: 23 (6)
While his allies hold off the hands, Friar Greenmoore manipulates the chair-the last thing left by reason of deduction!
Quote from: Biernat Hara / Riccto: 77 (3)
Bust ERRYTHING. (Except for my teamates.)
Quote from: Frenz Grende / Grimmjow6th: 97 (3)
begin breaking shit.

Quote from: Swarm 1 / SeriousConcentrate: 53
Attack Biernat, Frenz

GROUP 2
Quote from: Tariq al-Sayyid / Taricus: 54 (4)
Manipulate the chair somehow!
Quote from: Alexander Sylias / adwarf: 33 (6)
Continue protecting Tariq

Quote from: Swarm 2 / SeriousConcentrate: 1
KO'd this turn

Zathyran and Pierre headed left. There was another orb at the end of it, and Zathyran touched it. The only change was that the way back became blocked off. ...Looked like splitting up was, indeed, the only option.

Meanwhile, in the basement, Alora began sprouting silver fur along her visible skin as her face and teeth elongated, becoming a lupine muzzle. Snarling, she leaped... (-2 MP. 8+2 vs 6+2-3; 6+4 Critical Damage, 2d6x2+50%+50% Element; 36 damage to TD1. -2 MP; 8+2 vs 2+2; 4+4 Massive Success, 2d6x2+50%E; 21 damage to TD2) ...and landed on the first demon, tearing into its back and showering the immediate area with black blood as she ripped through flesh and bone. After a moment of mauling, she turned to the other demon and threw herself upon him, pinning him down and biting his face and neck savagely. But this gave the first demon a chance to get back up and attack her from behind! (5+2 vs 2; 7-1 Minor Success, 1d4+3; 7-1=6 damage)

The electricity hit her in the back and caused her to recoil away from the second demon, allowing it to get to its feet. (1+2 vs 7+2-3. 4 vs 7+2-3) Claire and Malleus both moved to attack the demon from behind, but got in each other's way! Claire dived and accidentally hit Malleus in the side, who was so heavy with armor that she rebounded off and rolled away. However, the force of her jump was strong enough that even Malleus was forced to stumble to the side and his hammer went wide, completely missing the demon. While Claire was on the ground, the second Thunder Demon charged a lightning blast... (6+2 vs 5+2; Massive Failure, counterattack; 8+4 Critical Success, 2d6x2+100%; 24 damage.) The pirate was ready and already drawing her dual-barreled pistol, firing twice as she came to a stop on her back! The first shot struck the demon in the arm, throwing the spell wide, and the second hit it in the chest.

Things weren't going quite as good for the allies in the Tower of Science. Frenz and Biernat decided screw it, let's destroy things! (1, 7) Frenz tripped in the wreckage and fell down, while Biernat started smashing stuff in general. It turned out there was a bricked-over alcove in the wall that held a roast turkey! It was probably still good; Biernat ate it anyway. (Biernat regens 1d8 HP: 5 HP restored) The hands apparently wanted that turkey - and saw an opportunity to attack Frenz. (6+3 vs 7+1; Minor Failure. 4+3 vs 4+5) They couldn't get organized, though. Unfazed by the failure in general and lack of health concerns by his ally, he pushed on the chair. (2) The rails it were on had rusted, and Greenmoore was old and not as strong as he once was. However, he felt it start to move, and a squeaking sound came from the far door. The door swung open and all three ran for it, but Greenmoore suffered a final attack to his leg as he ran, (3 and 2 for bleeding, 5 total) receiving a deep cut. As they exited, Frenz and Biernat slammed the door shut and levered a nearby wooden beam into place.

Alexander paced back and forth among the hands, snapping at one here, clawing one there. They weren't going to do anything! Tariq, meanwhile, observed the chair, looked at the rails hidden mostly by dust and shadow, and started pushing the chair back toward the wall. (5) Although the rails were small and rusty, Tariq was persistent, and he slid it back with little trouble. The far door opened and he ran out. Alexander growled at the hands, then reverted to his human form and followed the watchman out. They closed the door and Tariq quickly latched it closed. It turned out, as they looked around, that the groups had reunited... in an area that wouldn't have been accessible from the previous hallway! There was only one way forward, and that was upstairs. However, perhaps it would be a good idea to stop and rest, or at least use a few supplies on their wounds before proceeding...?

Spoiler: Status (click to show/hide)

wolfchild lucked out this round. 3 in a row, 4 in a row, and 6 total eights for three skill-ups this turn. ^^^
Irony gets one for 35 8s.

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
Re: CvRTD: Turn 145 (Bulletspam & Feral Power; Escape)
« Reply #3853 on: December 09, 2011, 07:52:12 pm »

Wow, three skillups

New Skill: Nimble level 2, +2 to defence
New Skill: Getting Personal, +1 to attack in melee

Alora changes back to human form, and finishes off the wounded demon
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: CvRTD: Turn 145 (Bulletspam & Feral Power; Escape)
« Reply #3854 on: December 09, 2011, 07:57:21 pm »

"Right, I say we bide our time, heal up before we move on." Tariq rests and recuperates from his wounds.
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll
Pages: 1 ... 255 256 [257] 258 259 ... 288