Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 209 210 [211] 212 213 ... 288

Author Topic: CvRTD: End Of The Line  (Read 199221 times)

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
Re: CvRTD: Turn 126 (Fried Eagles)
« Reply #3150 on: September 14, 2011, 10:56:02 pm »

KILL

(Malakai)
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3151 on: September 14, 2011, 11:25:05 pm »

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #3152 on: September 14, 2011, 11:26:46 pm »

Yeah, if Irony had neglected to put the notation there... Well... you know...
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3153 on: September 14, 2011, 11:28:34 pm »

Fuck, so you noticed :V

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #3154 on: September 14, 2011, 11:29:39 pm »

I tend to do things like that.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3155 on: September 15, 2011, 12:59:58 am »

More health for my skillup! I don't like being a squishy!

Slash the demon
Fate/Stay Night: OOC thread - Serious talk about the canon characters' bisexuality, gravity rape, Noble Phantasm balance, Tiruin's character level of dumbness versus naivete, how sick and tainted my mind is, linguistics and much more.

What more do you need?

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #3156 on: September 18, 2011, 08:02:08 pm »

Bump for Grimmjow?

Grimmjow6th

• Bay Watcher
  • Silently i watch, Eternal guardian of light.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3157 on: September 18, 2011, 08:51:46 pm »

"Ah, my vision is back!" Whirl my whip around my fists, hold the great sword with one hand auron style "This is for all the beings you've hurt so far!" Kick off the ground rushing towards malakai, connect with an uppercut and begin savagely kicking and punching,then spin around and slice him.

I don't care who they are, if they show even a bit of weakness, just kill them all.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
Re: CvRTD: Turn 127 (Seven vs One)
« Reply #3158 on: September 19, 2011, 02:58:26 pm »

Quote from: Malleus Raulat / Ahra: 98 (6)
go into very brutal close combat on malakais face to disrupt anything he does, hammer
Quote from: Wymar Sane / Darvi: 50 (6)
Using my 10 foot pole, I run towards the shield. If there's time left, either:

-Double cast on the demon if he didn't get hit this turn.
-Cast a blast at each enemy if the demon got hit, but still ives.
-Double cast at Malakai if the demon is dead.
Quote from: Pierre Dé Grasse / Krath: 34 (3)
Consecrated wine, huh? Consecrated is another word for sacred! TOSS IT AT MALAKAI!
Quote from: Friar Greenmoore / Dwarmin: 80 (2)
Open a path in the shield so Wymar can take cover/Shift one of my shields to cover him. Double fireballs on the Shadow Demon, or Mala if the shadow is already dead.
Quote from: Claire Rosara / Irony Owl: 36 (8)
KILL Malakai
Quote from: Frenz Grende / Grimmjow6th: 49 (2)
"Ah, my vision is back!" Whirl my whip around my fists, hold the great sword with one hand auron style "This is for all the beings you've hurt so far!" Kick off the ground rushing towards malakai, connect with an uppercut and begin savagely kicking and punching,then spin around and slice him.
Quote from: Zathyran Firsankh / Talarion: 60 (6)
Slash the demon

Quote from: Malakai Ritt / SeriousConcentrate: 14
Light -> Greenmoore x2
Quote from: Shadow Beast / SeriousConcentrate: 79
Chomp -> Wymar

(Quick note before turn starts: I'm ignoring the Wymar using the pole/Greenmoore opening the shield stuff since I can just as easily interpret it as 'Greenmoore walks in front of Wymar.' I'm sure Darvi won't mind since he gets to keep his pole. :P)

Malleus reacted quicker than most thought he would be able to in his heavy armor, going for his hammer. (3, so hits Malakai. 4+2 vs 3+2-4; 8+1 Critical Success, 2d4x2+25%; 18 damage. 2, no freeze) He struck the mage with a rising blow from his warhammer, rocking his head back and making him stumble away from the blow; a mortal man probably would have died from the strike. Greenmoore also showed superior reflexes for his age, moving in front of the injured gypsy and preparing a duo of fireballs for the shadow demon. (Greenmoore is 'covering' Wymar. 4 vs 7+3) The fireballs looked like they would strike dead on until the massive creature batted them aside with the back of a hand, then leaped forward to try and get past Greenmoore to its quarry. (8+1 vs 7; 5+2 Major Success, one shield destroyed) It reared back, raising a fist almost twice the size of the friar himself, then brought it down with enough force to crush both him and Wymar... but at the last second one of the fire shields erupted upwards in a column, turning the blow aside. The fist crashed down just to the pair's left, shaking the ground with the force of impact.

(-1 HP. 4+2 vs 2+3; 6+1 Major Success, 2d4; 7 damage. Enchantment ends) With a battlecry, Zathyran suddenly leaped onto the shadow beast's back, plunging his mentor's sword into its shoulder. It reached back with its other hand and managed to knock him off, but he rolled to his feet upon landing, unharmed. Wymar, meanwhile, prepared some holy fire for both Malakai and his summon. (-4 MP. Malakai: 1, so hits. 3+2 vs 5+2-4; 6+2 Massive Success, 2d6x2+25%; 18 damage. Shadow: 1+2 vs 7+3) Malakai, still off-balance from Malleus's blow, was hit by the fire and knocked onto his back, but the shadow demon evaded the spell with an agility it shouldn't have had, moving to the side and letting the blast go harmlessly by.

Frenz was finally able to see again after Avira's attack, and the first thing he saw was the magician on his back. (2, so hits Malakai. 6+3 vs 1+2-4; Auto-Massive+2 Critical Success, 2d6x2+50%; 24 damage.) Using a weapon in each hand, he lashed Malakai's ankle with his whip and threw him up in the air. Wrapping the chain around his left hand, he leaped up after him and hit him with several punches before bringing his greatsword around in a hammer blow, sending Malakai back into the ground at top speed. (4, Shadow interrupts. 8 vs 4+3; 6+3 Critical Success, 2d4x2+25%; 15 damage and kill; Claire absorbs 8 HP) Raising her cutlass, the pirate moved in to finish what Zathyran had started and leaped onto the beast's chest, plunging the blade as deep as she could! Using her free hand to grab at its fur-like shadows, she withdrew the blade, climbed higher, and cut into its throat before leaping away. (3, Claire gets trophy: Shadow Fur! This can be used once to turn Claire into a Shadow Beast temporarily, granting her bonuses to attack, defense, and damage, higher defense to Shadow attacks, and vulnerability to Light attacks.) The fur she had grabbed onto was still in her hand, and she absently tucked it into a pocket.

Pierre took out his bottle of consecrated wine and looked at it. Now was as good a time as any, and he flung it at Malakai. (5 vs 4+2-4; Minor Success, 1d4; 3 damage, Pierre loses bottle of wine) The improvised projectile hit the downed magician in the chest and shattered, getting liquid and glass everywhere. It did do some damage, but it seemed like it came more from the impact than the wine itself; that part just seemed to tick Malakai off as he climbed back to his feet. Growling, he turned his attention to the friar trying to protect Wymar. (5+2 vs 1; 6+2 Massive Success, one shield destroyed. 6+2 vs 6; 7+2 Critical Success, one shield destroyed. Kraken wears off) A powerful beam of light washed over Greenmoore, almost blinding him with its intensity, and when it cleared his remaining shields had been stripped away.

The fight was turning in the favor of the heroes. Malakai had no allies left and was beaten badly... but so were many of them, and the air around the magician still crackled with suppressed demonic energies. Various elemental auras swirled around his hands as he faced them down, looking to see which one would make the first move...

Spoiler: Status (click to show/hide)

Skill-Ups this turn: Ahra, Irony.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3159 on: September 19, 2011, 03:04:01 pm »

And what about my russian?

Holy Fire「Fuck you Malakai」

Also, good to know that Greenmore had a couple backup-shields.
« Last Edit: September 19, 2011, 03:13:02 pm by Darvi »

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #3160 on: September 19, 2011, 03:17:35 pm »

Hm... would it be possible to get a skill that increases the damage boost ratio from rolling 8+?
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3161 on: September 19, 2011, 03:21:31 pm »

You mean increasing critical damage?

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #3162 on: September 19, 2011, 03:38:39 pm »

You don't get a Russian. :P @Irony: Yeah, both Darvi and Talarion have a skill for that. ^^

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #3163 on: September 19, 2011, 04:43:37 pm »

Oh yeah. Hm, +25% is a bit low for two skill levels though...

I guess for now I'll skillup Booty Hunter, because fuck damage penalties.

Kraken shot, hack up Malakai!

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3164 on: September 19, 2011, 04:44:26 pm »

Anyways, did you roll for damage leech?
Pages: 1 ... 209 210 [211] 212 213 ... 288