Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 155 156 [157] 158 159 ... 288

Author Topic: CvRTD: End Of The Line  (Read 199496 times)

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
Re: CvRTD: Turn 103 (In which donations are profitable)
« Reply #2340 on: June 26, 2011, 12:20:09 pm »

D: But it likes it there.

...FIIIIIIIINE. *removes hand*
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #2341 on: June 26, 2011, 02:46:15 pm »

Jump random party member for achievement

Get some sleep.

Is there a reason for a turn right now? Seems like we're either just waiting for morning or prodding an NPC for dialogue. :x
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #2342 on: June 26, 2011, 02:50:14 pm »

Maybe SeriousConcentrate is waiting for someone to say...

"I leave the church and explore! :3"
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #2343 on: June 26, 2011, 02:55:07 pm »

So we can encounter ADVENTURE! or so we can get knifed in the dark and Riccto can come in?
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #2344 on: June 26, 2011, 03:00:47 pm »

Nah, I'm just making sure there's absolutely nothing else you want to do, like talk to Weaver/Winstead or trade other items. For instance, Krath has an old rapier and chainmail he could get rid of if he wanted. Also to give you one last chance to RP your characters before Malakai obliterates them.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2345 on: June 26, 2011, 03:06:00 pm »

Thanks for making it certain doom for these guys Serious :3
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #2346 on: June 26, 2011, 03:21:30 pm »

Nah, I'm just making sure there's absolutely nothing else you want to do, like talk to Weaver/Winstead or trade other items. For instance, Krath has an old rapier and chainmail he could get rid of if he wanted. Also to give you one last chance to RP your characters before Malakai obliterates them.

Is it going to be like, he continually summons huge demons that throw fireballs, who also continually summon giant demons who paralyze the party, who also continually summon medium demons that throw themselves at us in a wave of meatshields, who also continually summon tiny demons, who explode when they run into the party, and when the explode, each part becomes a mini-demon that grows up one size category a turn?

Edit: Also, the Demons are all invisible.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2011, 03:26:41 pm by Dwarmin »
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #2347 on: June 26, 2011, 03:35:06 pm »

Something like that. Let's just say Marcus and the Armor would have done better if they had as much backup as Malakai does and leave it at that. :3

Riccto

• Bay Watcher
  • Get Funky
    • View Profile
« Reply #2348 on: June 26, 2011, 03:35:41 pm »

So we can encounter ADVENTURE! or so we can get knifed in the darkbe bludgeoned in broad daylight in front of a pet store with very distracting and soothing kittens and Riccto can come in?

I didnt know where I was going with that but fftfy nontheless
Raggle Fraggle

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #2349 on: June 26, 2011, 03:38:04 pm »

Cancer for the win. Cause... you know... Cancer's a crab... and it's smoking so... lung cancer... yeah I'll shut up now. >.>

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #2350 on: June 26, 2011, 04:05:41 pm »

Claire snapped her fingers, as though remembering something, and went over to Weaver and Winstead.

"I found something of yours," she said, holding out the locket she had found in the cave. "Guessing it's a token of someone special," she finished with a wink.

"So!" she continued, after giving the priest a chance to respond, "What can we expect up ahead? Critter-wise, I mean. Ghouls, fishmen, something else maybe? Speaking of which, what do you think it'd take to get one working for me? Fishmen like gold, maybe? How about glory. Rum?"

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #2351 on: June 26, 2011, 04:19:03 pm »

O.o I had forgotten about that thing.

Jonas looked surprised and took it. "Thank you, miss Rosara. I thought I'd lost it when I was running from the guardian." He opened it and looked at the lock of red hair for a few moments. "Amelie..." he said, closing the locket and looking at Claire. "Demons ahead? It's a straight path to the castle, so I assume creatures that like such areas. The small hunchbacks, ghosts. Zombies. If we're unlucky, Slogra and Gaibon, perhaps. I can't say for sure." Next the pirate asked about fishmen, and he thought about it. "I don't really know. They don't strike me as intelligent creatures. You would have to ask someone who knows more."

Darvi, Dwarmin, and Talarion might know, but they would have to roll a success: Darvi can use his psychic powers, Dwarmin can draw on experience, and Talarion has Marcus's book which might have information on the creatures.

"Here, you've done me a kindness. Allow me to do you one." Weaver reached into his robe and withdrew a bag of gold. (Booty Hunter: 3, gold doubled) The bag felt pretty heavy to Claire's hands when he passed it over. As she took it, he put the locket around his neck and tucked it into his robe, out of sight.

Also I'm changing your Merman Skull into a Trophy Item.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2352 on: June 26, 2011, 04:22:16 pm »

"I can try to find out what's ahead. Gimme a few minutes though. Also, I doubt that mere grunts would be carrying alcohol or jewellery around. So sorry to disappoint you in advance."
« Last Edit: June 26, 2011, 04:24:06 pm by Darvi »

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #2353 on: June 26, 2011, 04:33:02 pm »

Teehee, more gold for me!

...though I wonder if I should spend it now, what with Malakai's boss battle looming. Is armor limited to two upgrades as well? Is there anything to spend money on aside from different types of weapons once your current stuff is upgraded?

Also, I'll take L2 Yaaarrr!, since I believe I should have 7 skills total?

And yes, I'd forgotten about it too, until I decided to ask them about what was up ahead.

Finally, Darvi! Dwarmin! Talarion! Figure out what I'd need to recruit a fishman or something. :P

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2354 on: June 26, 2011, 04:34:59 pm »

Get some wormmen and feed them :V
Pages: 1 ... 155 156 [157] 158 159 ... 288