Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 127 128 [129] 130 131 ... 288

Author Topic: CvRTD: End Of The Line  (Read 199741 times)

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile

Better idea.

Super Saint: Whoever lands a killing blow on him dies :V

Krath

• Bay Watcher
  • I dig giant robots.
    • View Profile

Take my idea under consideration.

Pierre's Fanboy: Friar Greenmoore can pray to his god Pierre instead of taking an action. While doing this Pierre rolls natural 8's on everything.

Sounds good to me.
Jizzar sounds some kinda celestial object made of jizz~
Like a quasar or something~

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

@Dwarmin & Darvi: Hahaha. No. Krath's idea is more likely. :X
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile

Hmmm... This is not working out so well.

Try to smash the sword out of the armour's hand!

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile

Hmmm... This is not working out so well.

The Friar is calm.

Persistence, Daniel. The strongest tree can be felled...if one starts at the roots.
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

Grimmjow6th

• Bay Watcher
  • Silently i watch, Eternal guardian of light.
    • View Profile

Less talky more smashy.
SMASH DA ARMOR!
I don't care who they are, if they show even a bit of weakness, just kill them all.

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile

Yes, but this ones roots dig deep. It will not be easy to defeat such a creature, and I am running out of supplies.

Ahra

• Bay Watcher
  • Immoveable, Indestuctible
    • View Profile

...crap. Kinda hate to do this since I like that RPing, but you're out of MP, Ahra. You want to just keep that as flavor text and have me treat it as an axe attack?
yes.
And then the horror hits: This was just spring.
We are SOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo fucked.
Quite fucked indeed.

Grimmjow6th

• Bay Watcher
  • Silently i watch, Eternal guardian of light.
    • View Profile

*bump*
I don't care who they are, if they show even a bit of weakness, just kill them all.

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably browsing tasteful erotic dolphin photos
    • View Profile

First I was  :o

Then I :(

and it sorta :-[

and then I :'(

RIP, Ritt.

Good luck coming back as a Half-breed Demon with wings of Ice and Shadow.
I have a degree in Computer Seance, that means I'm officially qualified to tell you that the problem with your system is that it's possessed by Satan.
---
Q: "Do you have any idea what you're doing?"
A: "No, not particularly."

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile

Yeah, I hate to see you go Draignean...your character was the most powerful-summon spam lol-but you didn't get your defense skills up in time...extra health would have been helpful.
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Just remember: you can get your revenge on those who let you die ;D
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

Indeed. Working on the turn now but it's going slow. :-\ I'm doing it off-line before you ask since I learned my lesson twice now from !*$*!@$ firefox.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

WOLVERINES

Quote from: Wymar Sane / Darvi: 72
Crit Light spell.
Quote from: Friar Greenmoore / Dwarmin: 88
Send double fireballs at the armors legs
Quote from: Daniel King / Zako: 38
Quote from: Frenz Grende / Grimmjow6th: 35
SMASH DA ARMOR!
Quote from: Heavy Armor / SeriousConcentrate: 97
Empty the MP gauge.

The heavy armor raised his blade and slammed it into the ground once more! (WS: 1 vs 1-1; 4 damage. Fri: 8 vs 7-1+1 ; 4-2=2 damage. DK: 8 vs 4+2; 4 damage. Fre: 2-1 vs 1+1. Boar: 8 vs 2; 3 damage) Again the magical blast struck the party, dealing heavy damage to Wymar and Daniel. Frenz's holy cloak deflected it onto his boar, and Greenmoore got his shield up in time to absorb the brunt of the spell. The friar recovered quickly enough to retaliate with two fireballs! (6 vs 7+3. 8 vs 3+3; 6+1 Major Success, 2d4; 8-2 = 6 damage.) Despite his injuries, Wymar pulled it together and summoned up the last of his mana to deal as much damage as possible. (-4 MP. 7+1 vs 2+3 > 2d6x2+10%. 11-2=9 damage. 8+1 vs 1+3 > 2d6x2+10%. 24-2= 22 damage. 31 total) This time he was not going to be denied! A massive blast of light enveloped the armor and did the unthinkable: it threw it back against the wall hard enough to break some of the stone. The armor fell to a knee, greatly injured from the attack.

The doctor saw his opening and went right for its sword arm with his hammer! (2+2 vs 3+3) The armor moved out of the way before the attack connected, and as it got to its feet Frenz charged it! (6 vs 5+3) It took a step towards the charging boar and again shield-bashed it down. Some of the plating from around its arms and torso had broken away, revealing that inside the armor was... nothing? Only Greenmoore's experienced eyes could see a sort of fine black and red mist leaking out of the holes...

NIGHTCRAWLERS

Quote from: Malleus Raulat / Ahra: 88
Golden cross his face ( like the only place without visible armor or it will probably blind him  :) )
Do you remember this, the symbol of what we fought for except for the good of the pepole corrupted friend? {Axe}
Quote from: Pierre Dé Grasse / Krath: 100
Fling a dagger towards Marcus' head! Everyone knows zombies can't live without their brains.
Quote from: Claire Rosara / Irony Owl: 83
Attempt to grapple Marcus' forearm, preventing him from using it!
Quote from: Marcus Raust / SeriousConcentrate: 82+10
Disengage.

Pierre drew one of his daggers and tossed it at Marcus! (6 vs 3+2; Minor success, 1d4+1d4; 6 damage) It slashed him across the face but bounced instead of sticking, peeling some flesh away from the forehead as it went and revealing white bone, mostly covered by a bloody steel plate. Marcus ignroed it and looked at the knight while he thrusts his holy cross, sighing slightly. "This isn't my choice... I'm being controlled. My will can't hold my body back much longer, and I've already killed... Please, Malleus, Pierre... Kill me before I am lost to the darkness forever!" But even as he said it he was moving to disengage... (7+1+1 Artifact. 1 HP restored) He leaped away and disappeared among the shadows of the stalactites. Where had he gone!? Claire and Malleus looked around for him, frustrated that he had gotten away for the moment.

Spoiler: HP/MP (click to show/hide)

Also refunded Claire 2 HP for toughness as mentioned.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
Re: CvRTD: Turn 95 (In which Wymar FUBARS the Armor and Marcus hides)
« Reply #1934 on: June 11, 2011, 07:45:22 pm »

Do what all oom casters do: derp around and don't get killed.
Pages: 1 ... 127 128 [129] 130 131 ... 288