Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 118 119 [120] 121 122 ... 288

Author Topic: CvRTD: End Of The Line  (Read 199764 times)

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile

Only if they're an "ally" at the time of death. I'm thinking if one of us clubbed down Malakai because "Can't risk another boss, sorry," he'd have some rather choice opinions on that status.

But by all means, let's see Pierre come back as Malleus' type.

...that came out wrong.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

It could be "Accidental" ;D
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

Only if they're an "ally" at the time of death. I'm thinking if one of us clubbed down Malakai because "Can't risk another boss, sorry," he'd have some rather choice opinions on that status.

But by all means, let's see Pierre come back as Malleus' type.

...that came out wrong.

...I could stand to hear a little more.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile

...even so they would still be dangerous since Pierre could seduce any females around and Claire any males. The game ends with the whole party under succubus!Claire's control.
What about people with non-existent libido?

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

I don't think there's anyone like that in the party. >.>
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

ORLY?

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Forgot the muslim already Serious? :P

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Forgot the muslim already Serious? :P
He doesn't count because a) he's not in the party yet and b) he's you.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I'm taking offence to B)

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Aight. Sorry. A) still applies though.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

That it does. Expect rampages at the sight/smell of booze too.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

*remembers flint&steel in inventory*

Heheheheh...

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Booze burning? :D

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

WOLVERINES

Quote from: Wymar Sane / Darvi: 29 {3}
Look for a place the armor cannot reach, like atop a boulder or something. Get there.
Quote from: Friar Greenmoore / Dwarmin:  34 {7}
Tactical roll (using movement stat) Greenmoore stays out of the monsters range and looks for weak spots in the monsters armor-possibly around the joints.
Quote from: Daniel King / Zako: 55 {2}
Drawing his warhammer and preparing his shield, Daniel flanks the armour on the armour's shield side while keeping a large distance from the thing. Hopefully, it will make it try to cover it's side with the shield, thereby exposing itself to attack from behind!
Quote from: Frenz Grende / Grimmjow6th: 49 {2}
Draw the great suit of armors attention, making it easier for them to get around it, taking swings at it with my whip.
Quote from: Heavy Armor / SeriousConcentrate: 19
Call forth spirits.
Quote from: Goblin Archers / SeriousConcentrate: 50
Appear; shower random targets with arrows.

Daniel acted first, drawing his warhammer and shield. Circling to the side of the armor, he watched it warily... but while he was doing that, goblins swarmed onto the crumbled doors and launched arrows at the party! (4, 2. Frenz: 6+1-1 vs 2+1; Minor Success, 1d4; 3-2 = 1 damage. Greenmoore: 3+1 vs 1-1+1; Major Success, 2d4; 5-2=3 damage.) Ignoring the arrow that glanced his leg, Frenz attacked! (7 vs 2+3; 6+2 Massive Success, 2d6x2; 10-2=8 damage) His whip hit it in the side, curling around its shield expertly to strike the armor itself.

Greenmoore wiped at the blood along his arm where an arrow had cut through his robe without actually hitting a solid target and prepared to move if attacked. (Movement added to defense) He looked over the armor, but it appeared fairly solid... and where the joints were was emptiness. Whatever was moving the armor wasn't a body.

Wymar attempted to climb up out of the monster's range. (7+1 Unarmored) He found a ledge near the goblin-village gate and climbed up the wooden structure to it. While he was doing that, the heavy armor raised its sword. (-4 MP. Two Ghosts added.) Two screaming red skulls emerged from between the helmet and cuirass of the armor and hovered in the air near it.

NIGHTCRAWLERS

Quote from: Malleus Raulat / {Ahra} IronyOwl:  77 {8}
Quote from: Pierre Dé Grasse / Krath: 79 {2}
Commence epic duel versus Marcus.
Quote from: Malakai Ritt / Draignean: 81 {7}
All Demons on deck, summon Avira with a frost charge. All three summons attack.
Quote from: Claire Rosara / Irony Owl: 94 {8}
Quickly moving to intercept the threat, Claire drew her cutlass and leapt forward.
Quote from: Marcus Raust / SeriousConcentrate: 98+10
Longsword -> Malakai

Roaring, Marcus sprinted past everyone, his eyes set on the summoner! (5+3 vs 6-1+2; Minor Success, 1d6; 6-3 = 3 damage) His sword cut across Malakai's torso, but thanks to his earlier spell Marcus misjudged the distance and the magician was spared a lethal blow. Claire immediately leaped to his aid, trying to force him back with her blade. (2 vs 2+2) Her cutlass struck him but was unable to pierce his toughened skin.

Malakai panicked and attempted to summon everything at his disposal at once. (Rolling for successes since you're attempting three actions in one round. :P Summon Ice Avira: 1. Summon Shadow: 1. Summon Ice: 8 -4MP.) Instead of getting Avira and two demons, he ended up with an incarnation of ice! It was a little more powerful than a normal ice demon. It charged Marcus as well! (6+1 vs 4+2; 6-1IW Minor Success, 1d6; 3 damage) It smashed into the guardian with the force of an avalanche... making him stumble a step back. That's not good.

Pierre was up next and he attempted to initiate a duel with Marcus. (4+1 vs 8+2) Marcus deflected his blitz rapier with a forearm, using his new ability to good advantage, and grabbed him by the throat... (4+1 vs 2+2; 6+2 Massive Success, 2d4x2; 6 damage) That left him open for a shot from behind, and Malleus sunk his axe into Marcus's back as hard as he was able, cutting into the skin and drawing blackened blood. Marcus let go of Pierre...

Spoiler: HP/MP (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: June 04, 2011, 12:12:30 am by SeriousConcentrate »

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile

Do I have to point out that there is a priest in the party? Oh, and there is probably going to be a mage soon who has something of a boycrush on Marcus. Which is kind of creepy now that I put it that way... Meh, It's bromance! You cannot resist the power of the Brolove!

All joking aside (Not really considering the original topic but...) there is atleast one who wouldn't get reeled in by Claire.
Fate/Stay Night: OOC thread - Serious talk about the canon characters' bisexuality, gravity rape, Noble Phantasm balance, Tiruin's character level of dumbness versus naivete, how sick and tainted my mind is, linguistics and much more.

What more do you need?
Pages: 1 ... 118 119 [120] 121 122 ... 288