Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 67 68 [69] 70 71 ... 288

Author Topic: CvRTD: End Of The Line  (Read 199691 times)

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
Re: CvRTD: Turn 63 [In which Birchside is a ghost town]
« Reply #1020 on: April 24, 2011, 10:43:01 am »

Awesome. That sounds perfect.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1021 on: April 24, 2011, 10:45:02 am »

Remember to edit your turn Zako, so Iituem knows what we're doing.

Thinking, it would be even better if Darvi would help us, since he helped kill the groundskeeper too...plus he's got a charisma bonus.

If he wants his cut that is, maybe we can go six bags of gold...
« Last Edit: April 24, 2011, 10:47:41 am by Dwarmin »
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1022 on: April 24, 2011, 11:01:18 am »

Yeah, try to sell the chainsaw. With my superior charisma I can surely talk some more money or valuables out of the merchant.

Advertise it as the perfect tool for self defence.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1023 on: April 24, 2011, 02:38:46 pm »

Remember to edit your turn Zako, so Iituem knows what we're doing.

Thinking, it would be even better if Darvi would help us, since he helped kill the groundskeeper too...plus he's got a charisma bonus.

If he wants his cut that is, maybe we can go six bags of gold...

Iituem

That's the most gross misspelling of a person's name in this thread since Drainegan. :3 (I know you're probably not talking about me but, y'know. Joking around. ^^)

Anyway I'm going to recap actions as I understand them, let me know if you agree/disagree.

Pierre/Claire: Seduce/Be Seduced

Wymar/Greenmoore/Daniel: Hock Chainsaw for two bags of gold apiece

Malleus: Trade with merchant (btw, what do you want? You can request things and I'll see about it. ^^)

Nazara: Be Auto'd

Malakai: Attempt to create iceshadow magic
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Ahra

• Bay Watcher
  • Immoveable, Indestuctible
    • View Profile
« Reply #1024 on: April 24, 2011, 02:41:01 pm »

see if he has an ranged weapon rifle/thrown just i can hit someting from an distance, pay with the ruby.
And then the horror hits: This was just spring.
We are SOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo fucked.
Quite fucked indeed.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1025 on: April 24, 2011, 02:44:46 pm »

I get all my GM's mixed up.

Physically, I was trying to sell a demonic chainsaw, but mentally, I was still trying to break a pirate blockade off the port of Brent.

And when thinking about spending the gold, I just remembered an earlier thought I had- "Didn't we need to get Talarion a boomerang or something?"

and I made myself sad.  :'(
« Last Edit: April 24, 2011, 02:48:36 pm by Dwarmin »
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1026 on: April 24, 2011, 02:59:03 pm »

Two bags of gold? I My charisma demands more!

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1027 on: April 24, 2011, 03:09:56 pm »

I don't think we should push it.

Friar Greenmoore doesn't fancy getting stabbed by an overweight merchants fancy gem-encrusted dagger.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1028 on: April 24, 2011, 03:13:25 pm »

We have a chainsaw.

I'd post an appropriate image, but it's from danbooru, so whatever.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1029 on: April 24, 2011, 04:40:53 pm »

*thumbs up*
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1030 on: April 24, 2011, 06:29:13 pm »

OK, we got some high rolls here. I had to take the time to do some art for this post... three guesses why. >.> Anyway, here we go.

NAZARA

Nazara, suddenly guided by an unknown force that requires she be written in the third person normally reserved for multiple people acting at once, heads straight to town hall and looks around. (6+2) As she suspected, she finds glyphs similar to the ones she already had, but these don't feel as magical. In fact, they look like they're going to fall apart, and do so when she touches them. Curious.

MALLEUS RAULAT

After a bit of bargaining, the merchant accepts the ruby and presents you with a choice of weapons: a flintlock rifle or a crossbow. (Flintlock Rifle is identical to Nazara's, Crossbow is a piercing weapon. You can choose which one you want and still do something else your turn.)

WYMAR SANE, FRIAR GREENMOORE, AND DANIEL KING

The friar and the physician wander up while Malleus is weighing his choices and pull Wymar aside, telling him their plans. He goes along with it and they head back to the merchant. (8+1) Wymar being the smooth-talker that he is manages to trade the chainsaw, convincing the merchant to give a little extra for the fact it's already gassed up. (Wymar gets 3 Bags of Gold, Greenmoore and Daniel get 2 Bags of Gold)

PIERRE Dé GRASSE & CLAIRE ROSARA

(7) Pierre heads downstairs to talk to this beautiful pirate the group ran into. A conversation develops over rum. Things go well.

MALAKAI RITT

You go buy the pen, ink, and journal, then head back to the inn. The lower floor is deserted, so you take a seat at the table and begin writing. After a few moments you're forced to bang on the ceiling with your staff to let whoever's up there know you're trying to study down here! (7-1 distraction) Despite the noise, you puzzle a few things out. You think you can do better later, but for now you're happy with your progress. (Malakai can now imbue his familiar with Ice or Shadow magic! When imbued with ice, the chance to blind turns into the chance to freeze; when imbued with shadow, the chance to blind turns into the chance to leech health. Imbuing the familiar takes an extra MP.)

0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0

Source, if you're not familiar with it ^^: http://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff28/beatonna/fannovel.png
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Krath

• Bay Watcher
  • I dig giant robots.
    • View Profile
Re: CvRTD: Turn 64 [In which Wymar cons a merchant]
« Reply #1031 on: April 24, 2011, 06:41:55 pm »

That fannovel and that picture are amazing and I will now shoop sunglasses onto Pierre's face and post it in this topic. It will be fabulous.

Not yet. Not yet...But one day.

Admire my own greatness, get dressed, and head to the merchant and see all the items he has for sale.
« Last Edit: April 24, 2011, 06:47:37 pm by Krath »
Jizzar sounds some kinda celestial object made of jizz~
Like a quasar or something~

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: CvRTD: Turn 64 [In which Wymar cons a merchant]e
« Reply #1032 on: April 24, 2011, 06:44:49 pm »

God provides in our time of need!

Spend one bag of gold on lots of foodstuffs
Spend one bag of gold looking to buy a light metal round shield from the blacksmith to wear on my arm

Friar Greenmoore attempts to bless his mace with holy water for a temporary damage bonus, and learn how to do it to his allies weapons as well

If I buy the shield, I'd prefer for it to be a straight up defense bonus, and be light enough to not encumber my mobilty or magic use...

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1033 on: April 24, 2011, 06:54:41 pm »

+1 to defense OK?

Don't change your avatar yet, Krath. That dog still makes me laugh... partially because if it was a black Pom it would be my dog. >.> And, just because, here's the MSPA version of that.

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably browsing tasteful erotic dolphin photos
    • View Profile
« Reply #1034 on: April 24, 2011, 06:56:13 pm »

Continue Studying and writing, if possible focus on the aspects of the books that deal with summoning, banishing, and imbuing like I did with my staff in the fight against the demon. Use my bag of gold to purchase whatever implements will be necessary for my magic.
I have a degree in Computer Seance, that means I'm officially qualified to tell you that the problem with your system is that it's possessed by Satan.
---
Q: "Do you have any idea what you're doing?"
A: "No, not particularly."
Pages: 1 ... 67 68 [69] 70 71 ... 288