Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 49 50 [51] 52 53 ... 288

Author Topic: CvRTD: End Of The Line  (Read 199656 times)

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
Re: CvRTD: Turn 48 [In which a chainsaw is not effective]
« Reply #750 on: April 07, 2011, 01:49:11 am »

Help Zako seek an escape
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
« Reply #751 on: April 07, 2011, 02:23:10 am »

Follow Wymar to the north.
Fate/Stay Night: OOC thread - Serious talk about the canon characters' bisexuality, gravity rape, Noble Phantasm balance, Tiruin's character level of dumbness versus naivete, how sick and tainted my mind is, linguistics and much more.

What more do you need?

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #752 on: April 08, 2011, 03:21:31 am »

*nudges Ze Spy*
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Ze Spy

• Bay Watcher
  • I was your beginning - so shall I be...your end.
    • View Profile
« Reply #753 on: April 08, 2011, 04:15:01 am »

Go west

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #754 on: April 08, 2011, 04:41:41 am »

WOLVERINES

MARCUS AND WYMAR

They hustle north. (DAR: 6) Dog statues attempt to flank them, but both manage to evade and lose them among the taller gravestones... until they get jumped by one at the crypt and forced south.

GREENMOORE & DANIEL

Daniel and Friar Greenmoore head west. (DAR: 7) They are almost at the crypt when another pair of dog statues leap from the roof and back them off, growling low in their marble throats.

GROUNDSKEEPER

With a bellow of rage, he yanks the chainsaw free and runs north, swinging it wildly in anger.

(GK: Red. FG&DK: Green. MR&WS: Orange.)
A1 B1 C1 D1 E1 F1 G1
A2 B2 C2 D2 E2 F2 G2
A3 B3 C3 D3 E3 F3 G3
A4 B4 C4 D4 E4 F4 G4
A5 B5 C5 D5 E5 F5 G5
A6 B6 C6 D6 E6 F6 G6
A7 B7 C7 D7 E7 F7 G7

NIGHTCRAWLERS

NAZARA

You see that Malakai and Pierre have already taken care of business, so you move on to do your own thing. (-Hidden Roll-) The hall dead-ends not too much further to the west, but you get the feeling there's something you're missing here.

MALLEUS RAULAT

You attempt to smash the butterfly. (4) You fail to smash it but at least it flies away, and remarkably you don't end up punching yourself in the face. A victory against cliches everywhere! You turn around, figuring there's no point in hanging around these guys.

PIERRE & MALAKAI

Instead of splitting up and searching the rooms individually, Pierre elects to shadow every move Malakai makes in an attempt to upstage him. The magician figures a clockwise method is best and starts with the room to their southwest. (1, 4) Pierre trips on the doorway - somehow - and Malakai walks on him. (Pierre takes one damage!) Other than that nothing of note takes place in that room, so next is the one to the north. (6, 2) This time it's Malakai who stumbles, but he manages to stay up. Pierre, meanwhile, goes straight for the dresser next to the bed and opens it to find a pouch of gold! (Pierre's score goes up by 100! ...What good is that? :3)

Next they head east, because why not? (3, 2) It's just a bedroom. There isn't even any interesting paintings. Servant's quarters, why do they gotta be so threadbare? (4, 7) They head south and Pierre stops to admire a painting of a French beauty, giving Malakai the time to go through the room like a tornado and tear up everything. Eventually he finds a bag of gold for himself. Finally, the dynamic duo heads south to the only remaining room in the hall... but it's locked. Now what?

Spoiler: HP/MP (click to show/hide)
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably browsing tasteful erotic dolphin photos
    • View Profile
Re: CvRTD: Turn 49 [In which stone dogs attack]
« Reply #755 on: April 08, 2011, 04:48:42 am »

Freeze the lock mechanisms with magic and bash it open. (Alternatively shout really loudly "WOULD ANYONE HAPPEN TO HAVE FOUND A KEY?")

I have a degree in Computer Seance, that means I'm officially qualified to tell you that the problem with your system is that it's possessed by Satan.
---
Q: "Do you have any idea what you're doing?"
A: "No, not particularly."

Krath

• Bay Watcher
  • I dig giant robots.
    • View Profile
« Reply #756 on: April 08, 2011, 04:49:43 am »

Tell Malakai to STEP ASIDE.

Take out my rapier and jam it straight through the lock, somehow unlocking the door.
Jizzar sounds some kinda celestial object made of jizz~
Like a quasar or something~

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #757 on: April 08, 2011, 04:50:19 am »

Shoo! Bad doggies! *nuke the ones at E2*

Ze Spy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #758 on: April 08, 2011, 04:52:18 am »

Yell "I FOUND A KEY, WHY WOULD YOU NEED IT?"

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #759 on: April 08, 2011, 04:54:03 am »

Yell "I FOUND A KEY, WHY WOULD YOU NEED IT?"

"I WAS FEELING LONELY AND NEEDED COMPANIONSHIP. I FOUND A LOCKED DOOR MORON, WHAT ELSE WOULD I WANT A KEY FOR?"
I have a degree in Computer Seance, that means I'm officially qualified to tell you that the problem with your system is that it's possessed by Satan.
---

Ze Spy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #760 on: April 08, 2011, 04:56:22 am »

Throw the key to Malakai, Move South

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #761 on: April 08, 2011, 04:58:08 am »

Stop pierre from impaling the lock at all costs, see of the key fits in the door. If so then unlock the door and have pierre ready to stab whatever shagnasty lies within.
---

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #762 on: April 08, 2011, 05:01:05 am »

O.O If you can make this throw that would be be epic, considering the amount of turns the key would have to make to get to Malakai. :3 I'm seriously considering letting you have it on a 7 or 8 just to write that happening.

Krath

• Bay Watcher
  • I dig giant robots.
    • View Profile
« Reply #763 on: April 08, 2011, 05:10:46 am »

If the key somehow makes it to Malakai, grab it out of midair and put it in my pockets, THEN unlock the door with my rapier.

Nobody upstages Pierre.

Nobody.
Jizzar sounds some kinda celestial object made of jizz~
Like a quasar or something~

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #764 on: April 08, 2011, 07:42:10 am »

Hey, we need to avoid these dogs...they don't move fast.

Hey, here's an idea-the monster came from somewhere around here, the keys came from him, there has to be a gate or something somewhere north of us, somehow!

Friar Greenmoore flees from the dogs and looks for the gate or a shack or something, trying to remember where he heard the monster originally.

EDIT: If this doesn't work, I'm thinking of just bashing my way out of this goddamned graveyard with my mace.
« Last Edit: April 08, 2011, 11:45:01 am by Dwarmin »
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."
Pages: 1 ... 49 50 [51] 52 53 ... 288