Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 39 40 [41] 42 43 ... 288

Author Topic: CvRTD: End Of The Line  (Read 199573 times)

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

I wasn't wanting to limit anyone's creativity. I'll put it to a vote, though: rest of y'all agree with Dwarmin, Y/N?
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably browsing tasteful erotic dolphin photos
    • View Profile

Y and N

Yes to making travel a majority thing.

No to the group I'm in being pink and having Blow anywhere in the name.
I have a degree in Computer Seance, that means I'm officially qualified to tell you that the problem with your system is that it's possessed by Satan.
---
Q: "Do you have any idea what you're doing?"
A: "No, not particularly."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

You could be team Nightcrawlers. Ba-dum tish!
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Ze Spy

• Bay Watcher
  • I was your beginning - so shall I be...your end.
    • View Profile

Y to travel

N to having a pink, gay-ish name

Go Right

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile

Yea to travel. Just make sure to stop when something interesting happens.

"Guys, that sounds like something opening. I have a very bad feeling all of a sudden. Give me a hand with this before we move."

Take a gravestone and block the crypt door with it to keep it shut.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

All right then, so in Party 1's case you guys pick a route and a destination and I'll run everything up to the stopping point, or you get interrupted. Party 2 may get something like that once they enter the mansion proper. (Urg... gotta draw up the map...)

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

Double post because I CAN. And to run turn 41.

PARTY 1

Daniel requests help to push something in front of the crypt door. (Oh. My. God. Wow, that's terrible luck.) The party turns to the nearest statue and try to push it in front of the crypt, but they only succeed in toppling it over and breaking it into several pieces with perhaps the loudest crash they had ever heard, amplified by the stillness of the graveyard. There was a distant wail, and the sound drew closer. But now that they all heard it, it sounded more like the buzzing of a million angry bees than the grind of stone against stone. One of the stone dogs marking a grave opened its eyes and slowly started to move...

(Party is at the green section of the grid. Noise originates from approximately the red section of the map. Maybe you should run for your lives?)

A1 B1 C1 D1 E1 F1 G1
A2 B2 C2 D2 E2 F2 G2
A3 B3 C3 D3 E3 F3 G3
A4 B4 C4 D4 E4 F4 G4
A5 B5 C5 D5 E5 F5 G5
A6 B6 C6 D6 E6 F6 G6
A7 B7 C7 D7 E7 F7 G7)

PARTY 2

Although Nazara protests, she's outvoted three to one and they head towards the mansion. A large wooden construction, it appears to be in excellent repair despite the fact it sits out in the middle of nowhere. Pierre knocks, but there is no answer, so Malleus pushes the door open. It takes a bit of effort even for the powerful knight; the doors are oddly heavy and metal rather than wood. He shoulders through it and his allies follow. The entry opens onto a grand foyer. There is a hallway almost immediately to either side, and beyond those are two doors on each wall.

Against the far wall is a sweeping staircase that leads up to a balcony, although not enough light is filtering through the drapes to see it with any clarity. As for the room the party is standing in, it is covered with an elaborate pattern of verd antique tiles, impurities in the stone forming sweeping patterns of hues and shades. Where the light hits it, it shines. Near the door is a small alcove, presumably used by guests to store their coats and other items. Several covered tables are pushed up against the walls, but other than that the room is curiously empty.

- The green is what you can see, the gray areas you can see the outline of since you saw the walls from the outside. The brown marks are doors. You guys are the @ symbol and the ^ is stairs up. The basics. ^^ And you're the Nightcrawlers simply because I love bad puns that are double references and no one objected when I first made the joke. You gotta be on your toes if you don't want that to happen, guys...

Spoiler: HP/MP (click to show/hide)

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: CvRTD: Turn 41 [In which it's time to retreat]
« Reply #607 on: March 26, 2011, 11:47:12 pm »

"What do you think, split up in pairs and search the place?"

ooc: I loved the maze thing in Castlevania 64! :)
« Last Edit: March 26, 2011, 11:51:10 pm by Draignean »
I have a degree in Computer Seance, that means I'm officially qualified to tell you that the problem with your system is that it's possessed by Satan.
---

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #608 on: March 26, 2011, 11:52:10 pm »

I'm so glad someone other than me actually likes that game, although I prefer Legacy of Darkness... basically because it's C64 + Cornell & Henry. ^^

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #609 on: March 26, 2011, 11:59:18 pm »

Which version had the werewolf transformation and the starting on the ship?

(Long time since I played)
---

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #610 on: March 27, 2011, 12:04:04 am »

I vote, run away to A7!

OOC: Smooth move Zako. :I

Our only choice is if to run away from or toward the sound. I vote for away, back to A7. At least we'll be safe from attack on two sides.
I'm going to bed now. lol
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #611 on: March 27, 2011, 12:07:04 am »

Legacy of Darkness, but only with Cornell, I think. It's been awhile since I played myself but I'm pretty sure Henry, Reinhardt, and Carrie all start in the woods. ...If there is a GM character for whatever reason it'd probably be a knight with a longsword and a pistol, because Henry rules and there's few things more awesome then blowing skeletons off of their motorcycles with a revolver.

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
« Reply #612 on: March 27, 2011, 02:43:19 am »

I'll follow the group, this time bringing up the rear.
Fate/Stay Night: OOC thread - Serious talk about the canon characters' bisexuality, gravity rape, Noble Phantasm balance, Tiruin's character level of dumbness versus naivete, how sick and tainted my mind is, linguistics and much more.

What more do you need?

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #613 on: March 27, 2011, 02:47:56 am »

Dammit, I said a GRAVESTONE, not a statue! DAMMIT! Oh well, lets just run for it. And we shouldn't box ourselves in, that would be certain death. We should run to E5.

Run with the group, make sure to guard the flanks.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #614 on: March 27, 2011, 03:00:49 am »

Go with the group, looking out for any ambushes in front of us.
« Last Edit: March 27, 2011, 03:06:08 am by Darvi »
Pages: 1 ... 39 40 [41] 42 43 ... 288