Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 288

Author Topic: CvRTD: End Of The Line  (Read 199236 times)

Krath

• Bay Watcher
  • I dig giant robots.
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Castlevania: Turn 9 [In which things pick up a little]
« Reply #135 on: February 28, 2011, 04:34:44 pm »

Find my OWN ambush spot!
Jizzar sounds some kinda celestial object made of jizz~
Like a quasar or something~

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: February 28, 2011, 06:12:00 pm »

Prepare firey retribution for the battle to come!
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: February 28, 2011, 06:26:27 pm »

Boss fight music!

Oh, and prepare spellbook.

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: February 28, 2011, 11:40:31 pm »

Marcus takes out his Holy Water, and says a short prayer, before looking around for a good place to fight. Running from a Werewolf is neither prudent, nor advised. When said place is found, if found, go there, draw sword and wait. If no such place is found, run like hell, and prepare for one hellish fight.
Fate/Stay Night: OOC thread - Serious talk about the canon characters' bisexuality, gravity rape, Noble Phantasm balance, Tiruin's character level of dumbness versus naivete, how sick and tainted my mind is, linguistics and much more.

What more do you need?

Ahra

• Bay Watcher
  • Immoveable, Indestuctible
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: March 01, 2011, 01:16:19 am »

wait for the abomination.
And then the horror hits: This was just spring.
We are SOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo fucked.
Quite fucked indeed.

Ze Spy

• Bay Watcher
  • I was your beginning - so shall I be...your end.
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: March 01, 2011, 01:32:06 am »

Look around for anyone suspicious

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: March 01, 2011, 09:33:36 am »

MARCUS RAUST

(-Minor Success Not Shown-) You look around for a place to fight, but your eyes are drawn by the sight of Elizabeth Saddler. She's returning towards town, and she's being followed - you can't see by what, but you feel the presence. You immediately move to follow as well, and watch as she does... something... to the eastern gate guard. You're too far away to know what it is for sure, but you think she drugged him. She opens the gate and heads inside, and you enter after a few moments to look around for the beast.

When you catch up to her, she's got the leader of the watchmen with her and is leading Micheal to the town square. In the shadows near her house, you can see eyes glowing in the darkness.

NAZARA

You patrol the town, looking for suspicious people. It doesn't take long before you notice Elizabeth Saddler and Micheal Ward heading to the town square. (-Major Success not shown-) A stray bit of moonlight pierces the clouds and illuminates her brightly. In her left hand is a small stone tablet, and you're sure you know what's on it.

MALLEUS RAULAT

You wait for the abomination. You're sure you can sense it nearby. (Observation Roll: 4) It's right behind you! No, wait. That's just a stray dog. You calm down and return to keeping an eye out.

WYMAR SANE

You get out your spellbook and refresh yourself on its contents. You'll be ready for the beast when it appears.

PIERRE Dé GRASSI

(Stealth Roll: 5+1 Sleep Bonus; bonus lasts one more action.) You find a good spot to ambush an enemy from, and crouch in the shadows, rapier drawn. A battle's coming, and you're not going to be caught off-guard.

FRIAR GREENMOORE

Along with Wymar, you look through your spellbook and memorize the passages within. The werewolf is going to be purified in fire before this night is through.

GENERAL & NPCs

Elizabeth leads Micheal to the center of the square. He seems drugged - or maybe entranced is a better word. Elizabeth holds up the stone in her left hand, as if showing the glyph to the castle in the distance. A heavy chuffing sort of sound is heard as a massive werewolf steps out of the shadows near the Saddler household and begins stalking towards the square, intent on watchman Ward. It stops near Elizabeth, and she smiles at it and scratches it behind the ears before stepping back.

Marcus is at the eastern gate. Nazara is by the inn. Malleus and Pierre are hiding in the town square. Wymar and Greenmoore are in the town square, close to the inn. Elizabeth, Micheal, and the werewolf are in the town square - they haven't seen Wymar and Greenmoore yet. It is exactly midnight.
« Last Edit: March 01, 2011, 10:27:01 am by SeriousConcentrate »
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Ahra

• Bay Watcher
  • Immoveable, Indestuctible
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Castlevania: Turn 10 [In which a werewolf is revealed]
« Reply #142 on: March 01, 2011, 09:37:00 am »

CHARGE!!!! silently, preferably taking it with surprise.
And then the horror hits: This was just spring.
We are SOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo fucked.
Quite fucked indeed.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: March 01, 2011, 09:56:32 am »

Wait, when did I go to the inn? Eh, whatever, go to town square.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: March 01, 2011, 10:26:18 am »

Sorry, I was pressed for time (CIS100 was about to start) and I didn't remember where you were. Go ahead and take your action and I'll correct.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: March 01, 2011, 12:09:54 pm »

Friar Greenmoore waits till Malleus Raulat engages the beast-with its attention diverted, he casts cleansing flame bolts toward the werewolf. If the werewolf charges Greenmore, he will draw a ring of fire around himself.

Friar Greenmoore thought back to the passages he had read earlier...the magic book of...

-Deus Defaeco Tepidus-
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: March 01, 2011, 12:23:24 pm »

Sorry, I was pressed for time (CIS100 was about to start) and I didn't remember where you were. Go ahead and take your action and I'll correct.
Wait, whatever. I need to pay attention while reading. Hide and start nuking any suspicious people that might come by. And by suspicious I mean the werewolf :P

Krath

• Bay Watcher
  • I dig giant robots.
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: March 01, 2011, 06:01:32 pm »

Jump out and stab the FUCK out of the Werewolf!
Jizzar sounds some kinda celestial object made of jizz~
Like a quasar or something~

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: March 02, 2011, 01:34:51 am »

Get close enough to throw my Holy Water directly at the Werewolf, then do so.
Fate/Stay Night: OOC thread - Serious talk about the canon characters' bisexuality, gravity rape, Noble Phantasm balance, Tiruin's character level of dumbness versus naivete, how sick and tainted my mind is, linguistics and much more.

What more do you need?

Ze Spy

• Bay Watcher
  • I was your beginning - so shall I be...your end.
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: March 02, 2011, 01:38:17 am »

Wait 'til their attention is at the rampaging French guy, then, Stab Elizabeth in the back

if Everybody is aiming for the werewolf, i'd aim for the other one, both of them are better off in their graves
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 288