Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 288

Author Topic: CvRTD: End Of The Line  (Read 199202 times)

Ze Spy

• Bay Watcher
  • I was your beginning - so shall I be...your end.
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Castlevania: Turn 6 [In which Nazara has eagle eyes]
« Reply #105 on: February 26, 2011, 05:04:45 am »

Whatever

Ahra

• Bay Watcher
  • Immoveable, Indestuctible
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: February 26, 2011, 05:15:45 am »

get hiding.
And then the horror hits: This was just spring.
We are SOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo fucked.
Quite fucked indeed.

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably browsing tasteful erotic dolphin photos
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: February 26, 2011, 05:34:27 am »

Putting myself into your waiting list so you can feel free to kill someone.   ;D

Name: Malakai Ritt
Appearance: Tall and fair haired, he limps slightly on his left leg not from any injury but rather from an ingrained habit of pretending to be less than he is.
Background: Born to privilege Ritt was raised on stories, tales of darkness and terror, heroes and hope, and Nightmares made flesh. In his youngest days he longed to fight such creatures and himself become a hero, but as he grew he became more and more jaded with the world around him. At the age of 23 he left the ancestral house of his fathers as a disowned outcast for the arts that he taught himself, arts he used as a stage performer to eat and live. live he did, using the stories of his youth to create great epics woven of frost and air, tricking the world with his displays of ice, always letting the crowd believe that it was just a stagemans trick. He fell in love once, a young maid who always laughed at the shapes he made, a young maid who seemed to always have an eye just for him. A young maid who he was forced to try and kill with his magic when she tried to kill him for food. That night changed him and though the mask of the assumed nature of a sideshow trickster still remains, something deeper and more noble arose within him. A desire to fight the darkness, not merely laugh at it.
Weapon: Staff
Armor: None
Sub-Weapon: Book of Ice.
Profession: Magician
Skills: Cooperative
I have a degree in Computer Seance, that means I'm officially qualified to tell you that the problem with your system is that it's possessed by Satan.
---
Q: "Do you have any idea what you're doing?"
A: "No, not particularly."

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: February 26, 2011, 10:42:45 am »

Draignean smells blood in the water!
Everybody panic!
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: February 26, 2011, 02:57:00 pm »

You've been waitlisted. I'll go ahead and do the turn so as not to keep everyone waiting.

MARCUS RAUST, NAZARA, WYMAR SANE, & FRIAR GREENMOORE

Nazara reports her findings to Micheal. While she's doing so, Marcus, Wymar, and Greenmoore enter the meeting hall to talk with him about the werewolf problem the town has. (Charisma Rolls: MR: 5. WS: 5+1/6. FG: 3.) He doesn't seem to like priests, mumbling something about how they aren't good for anything, but he'll listen to Marcus and Wymar.

MALLEUS RAULAT

You figure there's no time like the present and head straight to the town square to find a good spot for ambushing. (Stealth Roll: 5) You find a decent spot in some bushes. It'll do once night falls and everything's dark.

PIERRE Dé GRASSI

Apparently you went to sleep TOO well. Having been unconscious for about twenty hours straight now it's starting to look doubtful you'll ever wake up. ???

GENERAL

It's 4:15 in the afternoon, 2h and 45m to nightfall. Marcus, Nazara, Wymar, and Friar Greenmoore are at the town hall. Malleus is in the town square. Pierre is in his room.
« Last Edit: February 26, 2011, 03:04:37 pm by SeriousConcentrate »
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: February 26, 2011, 02:59:07 pm »

You keep misspelling my name :/

But hey, charisma 4tw!

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: February 26, 2011, 03:03:30 pm »

lol, damnit. I do not know why I had it in my head it was Wyman. I'll go back and correct, thanks for letting me know.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Castlevania: Turn 7 [In which there is a charismatic fortune teller]
« Reply #112 on: February 26, 2011, 03:54:39 pm »

Friar Greenmoore thinks...

So typical, men like him...people like me have been dying to keep horrors that would freeze the heart in chest from the walls of his city for generations...but I did not enter in this profession seeking praise...

Friar Greenmore excuses himself and goes to comfort the citizens and gather what information he can.
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

Ahra

• Bay Watcher
  • Immoveable, Indestuctible
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Castlevania: Turn 7 [In which there is a charismatic fortune teller]
« Reply #113 on: February 26, 2011, 04:05:16 pm »

keep wating
And then the horror hits: This was just spring.
We are SOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo fucked.
Quite fucked indeed.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: February 26, 2011, 05:12:32 pm »

Oh yeah, action.

Ask the warden about what is known about the werewolf, and offer to take care of it.

Krath

• Bay Watcher
  • I dig giant robots.
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: February 26, 2011, 08:06:57 pm »

Wake up from my incredibly restful sleep and leave to the town square to find Michael Ward.
Jizzar sounds some kinda celestial object made of jizz~
Like a quasar or something~

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: February 26, 2011, 09:13:01 pm »

Marcus also talks to Michael Ward, introducing himself as a Hunter of the Night, giving all the information he can about the werewolf and the suspects. "I would be honored if you would allow me to slay this creature."
Fate/Stay Night: OOC thread - Serious talk about the canon characters' bisexuality, gravity rape, Noble Phantasm balance, Tiruin's character level of dumbness versus naivete, how sick and tainted my mind is, linguistics and much more.

What more do you need?

Ze Spy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: February 27, 2011, 02:35:35 am »

Search around the town square for Any glyphs...AGAIN

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Castlevania: Turn 7 [In which there is a charming Frenchman]
« Reply #118 on: February 27, 2011, 04:41:36 am »

MARCUS RAUST & WYMAR SANE

Marcus and Wymar explain themselves to Micheal, with Wymar doing most of the talking. Once he's heard the gathered information and taken a few moments to think it over, he nods. "If you can do this for us, if you can bring me the werewolf's head, I'll give you what reward I can. Is there anything you'd like to ask?" he says, glancing from Marcus to Wymar.

NAZARA

You head outside, obsessed with the idea of the glyphs. (Search Roll: 4+2) You find the knight you saw last night hiding in the bushes, but no mystic objects.

MALLEUS RAULAT

(Perception Roll: 5.) You notice the watchwoman from last night is looking around and has seen you. (Perception Roll: 6) You see a better place to hide, however, just past her. Maybe you can make use of it when the time comes.

PIERRE Dé GRASSI

You head straight for the town square, and from there are directed to the town hall. (Charisma Roll: 8+1 Sleep Bonus; bonus lasts two more actions) Your entrance captures the attention of Marcus, Wymar, and Micheal. Not only that, but both Malleus and Nazara watched you walk into the town square. Not that this is anything new to you; people always notice a gentleman such as yourself.

You introduce yourself to the guard captain and offer to take care of his werewolf problem. "You too?" he says, surprised. He clearly didn't account for the possibility of even one mercenary helping out; so many offering has him a bit off-guard. "Very well. I'll extend you the same offer. If any of you can bring me the head of the werewolf, I'll give you a substantial reward. I'll ask one of our watchmen to help you out. Now where did she go..." he says, looking around for Nazara.

FRIAR GREENMOORE

(Interrogation Roll: 7) You move among the townsfolk, offering blessings to those who want it, comfort to those who need it. Although the people of Aguemort are scared and do not know much of the cause of the recent incidents, you gather some information here and there. You learn that the woods have recently become shrouded in fog and seem alive at times, barring passage to the mountain trail that leads up to a mysterious castle. This castle sits on the edge of a steep cliff and overlooks most of the countryside.

Everyone you ask about this construction has the same reaction: it fills them with a sense of dread and dull terror. You're sure that the castle is the real cause of everything, and the werewolf a mere symptom.

GENERAL

Marcus, Wymar, and Pierre are in the town hall. Nazara and Malleus are in the town square. Friar Greenmoore is at the western gate. It is now 5:30, 1h 15m until nightfall, and with the moon comes the werewolf.

Ze Spy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: February 27, 2011, 05:09:48 am »

"Great, now i've have to spent all day trying to find a glyph because Oliver forgot to tell me where he picked up the glyphs"

go back to the town hall
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 288