Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 56 57 [58] 59 60 ... 288

Author Topic: CvRTD: End Of The Line  (Read 199631 times)

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
Re: CvRTD: Turn 54 [In which the Groundskeeper gets serious & blinded]
« Reply #855 on: April 16, 2011, 08:48:46 pm »

Continue guarding and moving to the crypt.
Fate/Stay Night: OOC thread - Serious talk about the canon characters' bisexuality, gravity rape, Noble Phantasm balance, Tiruin's character level of dumbness versus naivete, how sick and tainted my mind is, linguistics and much more.

What more do you need?

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #856 on: April 17, 2011, 01:19:25 am »

Pull my comrades to their feet and pull them out of the shack. Make sure to be the rear guard against the beast.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #857 on: April 17, 2011, 01:25:45 am »

And we're off.

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably browsing tasteful erotic dolphin photos
    • View Profile
« Reply #858 on: April 17, 2011, 02:29:03 am »

I'm your request a ninja.

Ninja-ing your posts.

Also, those dark grimoires. Please tell me that after being studied they become books of umbramancy.
« Last Edit: April 17, 2011, 02:38:59 am by Draignean »
I have a degree in Computer Seance, that means I'm officially qualified to tell you that the problem with your system is that it's possessed by Satan.
---
Q: "Do you have any idea what you're doing?"
A: "No, not particularly."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #859 on: April 17, 2011, 02:48:27 am »

Indeed.

WOLVERINES

While the mosnter is blinded, Wymar runs, Daniel pulls Marcus to his feet, and Friar Greenmoore rolls out of the shack. (Escape Roll: 6, good enough) They manage to make it past the groundskeeper and slam the door closed on their way out, then head for the crypt. The door starts to close as they approach, but they all make it through before it slams shut. There is barely any light to see by, and only the sound of water droplets falling into puddles can be heard. For better or worse, your only escape is forward. (One more turn to prepare, then boss time. :3)

NIGHTCRAWLERS

(Guess I'll have Nazara do as asked, since there were no protests. She can still search the area, too.)

Malakai looks through his tome, snacking on jam with a convenient spoon. (3 HP restored. 4-1Time Constraints) He barely manages to avoid getting his snack on the pages, but he's too worried about getting attacked once the doors open to really focus on the writing. Pierre adjusts his hat to a more rakish, handsome angle for the perfect look and strolls through the door with Malleus as soon as the doors open. Meanwhile, Nazara takes a final look around the place. (8+2. Ze Spy is like the luckiest player here... skill-up and you get 1 each Night to Day and Day to Night cards. Finally, 4+2 and the gems are recovered and returned to Malleus) She finds a pair of cards being used as bookmarks and recognizes them; once she confiscated a witch's belongings and similar cards were among them.

Malleus asks if she can retrieve the ruby and sapphire used to open the door, and she pries them out. The door, which opens vertically like a portcullis, drops almost instantly but she is swifter than it and slides underneath. The gems are handed back to Malleus and they advance down the passage...

But are interrupted after a few twists and turns in the path by the increasingly loud sound of grinding gears and cogs. There is a light ahead as well. They move towards it and end up in a vast cavern, styled into an arena. Waterfalls cover the walls and tumble into an endless pit surrounding a low-walled, circular area. In the center is a large machine from which the sounds emanate; the machine appears to be a metallic humanoid with several arms, each brandishing a different weapon. (3+2, 4, 3, 3) For a moment Nazara catches a glimpse of a swirling black orb within the shifting steel plates before its covered completely. The eyes of the golem glow as it stands, and the gates behind both it and the party crash closed. Whatever it is, it's keeping the exits closed.

Spoiler: HP/MP (click to show/hide)

0-0-0-0-0-0

@Draignean: I couldn't decide whether to make them a sub-weapon or an artifact, but since you asked for a subweapon, then they can be Magic Book: Shadow once you've got two or three more successes studying them.

@Nightcrawlers: Will add the Clock Demon's HP/MP once combat officially starts. ^^
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Krath

• Bay Watcher
  • I dig giant robots.
    • View Profile
Re: CvRTD: Turn 55 [In which the Clock Demon appears]
« Reply #860 on: April 17, 2011, 02:52:23 am »

I do NOT want to get too close to something with that many weapons. Fling a dagger at it!
Jizzar sounds some kinda celestial object made of jizz~
Like a quasar or something~

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #861 on: April 17, 2011, 02:58:51 am »

Eeeexcellent. Go, my precious, open the intruders like you're opening a waiting list...

...which could maybe use some work, but you get the idea.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Ze Spy

• Bay Watcher
  • I was your beginning - so shall I be...your end.
    • View Profile
« Reply #862 on: April 17, 2011, 03:56:24 am »

Shoot it with the Rifle

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #863 on: April 17, 2011, 05:08:57 am »

Look for hostiles and traps. Let the others look for valuables.

Oh yeah, and light my lantern first too.
« Last Edit: April 17, 2011, 05:35:21 am by Darvi »

Ahra

• Bay Watcher
  • Immoveable, Indestuctible
    • View Profile
« Reply #864 on: April 17, 2011, 05:26:33 am »

axe it
And then the horror hits: This was just spring.
We are SOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo fucked.
Quite fucked indeed.

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #865 on: April 17, 2011, 05:31:59 am »

Heal Marcus. Search for weapons and light my torch.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #866 on: April 17, 2011, 05:46:12 am »

"There's danger ahead. Marcus, your wounds need attention...everyone stay alert."

Friar Greenmoore assists Daniel in healing Marcus. If extra light is needed, he lights his own lantern.
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
« Reply #867 on: April 17, 2011, 04:20:33 pm »

Nod my thanks at the two, while shifting my weapons and armor out of the way. Make sure I have everything I need, and look around for anything useful.
Fate/Stay Night: OOC thread - Serious talk about the canon characters' bisexuality, gravity rape, Noble Phantasm balance, Tiruin's character level of dumbness versus naivete, how sick and tainted my mind is, linguistics and much more.

What more do you need?

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably browsing tasteful erotic dolphin photos
    • View Profile
« Reply #868 on: April 17, 2011, 06:38:16 pm »

Attempt to freeze the clockwork so that the companions have a shot at whatever is inside, alternately just freeze the crap out of it.
I have a degree in Computer Seance, that means I'm officially qualified to tell you that the problem with your system is that it's possessed by Satan.
---
Q: "Do you have any idea what you're doing?"
A: "No, not particularly."

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #869 on: April 17, 2011, 06:51:23 pm »

Looks like team WOLVERINE is ready for its boss introduction.

It better not be a giant worm. :>
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."
Pages: 1 ... 56 57 [58] 59 60 ... 288