Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 47 48 [49] 50 51 ... 288

Author Topic: CvRTD: End Of The Line  (Read 199612 times)

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
Re: CvRTD: Turn 45 [In which a skeleton pops out]
« Reply #720 on: April 03, 2011, 03:15:08 pm »

Yeah, what Ze Spy said. So +2 to hit, -1 to damage, and right after I update the relevant statuses I'll edit this post with the turn.

WOLVERINES

Marcus's torch goes out and he drops it, to better fully concentrate on the enemy before him. Despite misgivings, Wymar draws his bastard sword and runs over to assist while Daniel and Friar Greenmoore head north. (DAR: 4.) Daniel's torch lasts just long enough for him to back down two of the statue dogs before it goes out, and they manage to escape to the north. Meanwhile, Marcus launches an attack on the Groundskeeper! (6+1 vs 5, Minor Failure) The large humanoid catches the sword on his chainsaw and throws it aside, leaving Marcus wide open for a retaliatory strike... (7 vs 8) ...but doesn't get one as the hunter rolls to the side with the blow! (3+1 vs 6) Wymar attempts to attack him from behind, but the Groundskeeper reaches back and blocks the blow on his forearm. o.O

(Wolverines = Green -> Attack, go North. The Groundskeeper & Marcus = Red -> No Change.)

A1 B1 C1 D1 E1 F1 G1
A2 B2 C2 D2 E2 F2 G2
A3 B3 C3 D3 E3 F3 G3
A4 B4 C4 D4 E4 F4 G4
A5 B5 C5 D5 E5 F5 G5
A6 B6 C6 D6 E6 F6 G6
A7 B7 C7 D7 E7 F7 G7

NIGHTCRAWLERS

NAZARA

You open the door to your east and ransack the place. (2+2) Or you would have, had there been ANYTHING to search. It's just an empty room. Maybe there's something significant about it, but most likely, there isn't. If anyone would know it was you. And Wymar, but he's not here.

MALLEUS RAULAT

You just don't want to deal with corridors right now. A door sounds much more inviting, and so you open the one more-or-less in front of you. The room within looks to be a bedroom - a rather lavish one at that. There is another door on the eastern wall and you get the feeling it leads to a washroom for some reason. (-Redacted-) That bed looks soft. Maybe you should lie down for awhile.

PIERRE & MALAKAI

Pierre stops flipping out over the meaning of life when he hears Malakai yell for help because some damn skeleton's bashing his brains in with its ribcage. Sounds a bit ridiculous, but Pierre figures he might as well at least see what's going on and leaves the room. It'll take him a moment to get over there. Meanwhile, Malakai is striking back! (7+2 vs 7. Minor Success, 1d6-1, 5 damage, 3 HP left) The magician strikes an excellent blow on the skeleton, forcing it back into the room it just popped out of! It chucks a rib at him again out of spite. (5 vs 6) But Malakai knocks it out of the air!

Spoiler: HP/MP (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: April 03, 2011, 04:13:23 pm by SeriousConcentrate »
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Krath

• Bay Watcher
  • I dig giant robots.
    • View Profile
Re: CvRTD: Turn 46 [In which Malakai is uncannybrutal]
« Reply #721 on: April 03, 2011, 05:06:07 pm »

I have to HURRY if I'm going to get the finishing blow!
Jizzar sounds some kinda celestial object made of jizz~
Like a quasar or something~

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #722 on: April 03, 2011, 10:39:10 pm »

Hmm... that didn't go as planned. NEW PLAN!

Run for it! I'll try to distract him.

Try to get the groundskeepers attention and lead it away from the others.

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably browsing tasteful erotic dolphin photos
    • View Profile
« Reply #723 on: April 04, 2011, 12:08:00 am »

Headclonk the skeleton
I have a degree in Computer Seance, that means I'm officially qualified to tell you that the problem with your system is that it's possessed by Satan.
---
Q: "Do you have any idea what you're doing?"
A: "No, not particularly."

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
« Reply #724 on: April 04, 2011, 12:43:12 am »

Scowl at Wymar. "Just get away! I'll be fine." Continue holding the groundskeeper's attention on me, using my sword.
Fate/Stay Night: OOC thread - Serious talk about the canon characters' bisexuality, gravity rape, Noble Phantasm balance, Tiruin's character level of dumbness versus naivete, how sick and tainted my mind is, linguistics and much more.

What more do you need?

Ze Spy

• Bay Watcher
  • I was your beginning - so shall I be...your end.
    • View Profile
« Reply #725 on: April 04, 2011, 02:53:57 am »

West, WEST!
« Last Edit: April 04, 2011, 03:03:17 am by Ze Spy »

Ahra

• Bay Watcher
  • Immoveable, Indestuctible
    • View Profile
« Reply #726 on: April 04, 2011, 05:14:37 am »

HERETICAL BED!!! chop it to pieces you never know if they have hidden something in it i wont have acess to the internet for the next 2.-3 days
And then the horror hits: This was just spring.
We are SOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo fucked.
Quite fucked indeed.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #727 on: April 04, 2011, 05:29:20 am »

Saw that in the ME thread but figured I'd note it here. Would you mind if I just had Malleus just sleep off the next few turns, if necessary?
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Ahra

• Bay Watcher
  • Immoveable, Indestuctible
    • View Profile
« Reply #728 on: April 04, 2011, 07:25:52 am »

just make him an bodyguard to the magical guy (draignean)/malakai
And then the horror hits: This was just spring.
We are SOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo fucked.
Quite fucked indeed.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #729 on: April 04, 2011, 08:41:43 am »

"I have no time to make a snarky remark, so I'll just do that!" *Abscond*

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #730 on: April 04, 2011, 12:43:49 pm »

North more...searching for an exit!

OOC: You stand toe to toe with that thing, you ARE going to die. Just putting that out there.
« Last Edit: April 04, 2011, 02:11:08 pm by Dwarmin »
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #731 on: April 04, 2011, 12:46:21 pm »

Friendly GM advice, just running about isn't going to do anything but move you. Maybe you should look around the area? :3

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #732 on: April 04, 2011, 12:51:34 pm »

No time. Too busy running for our life.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #733 on: April 04, 2011, 02:10:49 pm »

Friendly GM advice, just running about isn't going to do anything but move you. Maybe you should look around the area? :3

I thought we would just skirt around the edge till we saw an open gate...lol

Edited turn, still moving North, but looking for...whatever
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #734 on: April 05, 2011, 01:57:09 am »

WOLVERINES

MARCUS AND WYMAR

On Marcus's command, Wymar turns and runs... west. (Wymar is now in D6!) Meanwhile the Groundskeeper turns its attention back to the hunter as he strikes. (4+1 vs 4, Minor Failure) Sparks fly as sword collides with chainsaw. (5 vs 3, Major Success, 2d6 damage. 8 damage) The monster immediately brings its weapon back around and catches Marcus in the head with the box at the bottom, sending him reeling back in pain!

GREENMOORE & DANIEL

Heedless of the action behind them, they run a little ways ahead and take a quick look around for anything that may be useful. (FG: 4. DK: 8. Believe this means Zako gets a skill-up. :3) A rustle in the mist attracts the physician's attention, and he sees a little brown cat batting at a small object. It looks up when he approaches and scampers off, leaving its prize behind: a ring of keys. They must have fallen from the monster's belt at some point. (Daniel gets Graveyard Keys!)

(MR & GK = Red, FG & DK = Green, Wymar = Orange.
A1 B1 C1 D1 E1 F1 G1
A2 B2 C2 D2 E2 F2 G2
A3 B3 C3 D3 E3 F3 G3
A4 B4 C4 D4 E4 F4 G4
A5 B5 C5 D5 E5 F5 G5
A6 B6 C6 D6 E6 F6 G6
A7 B7 C7 D7 E7 F7 G7

NIGHTCRAWLERS

NAZARA & MALLEUS

Their Malakai-senses tingle; the magician needs help! But first there's a bed to chop up in Malleus's case. (2) No, Malakai needs help more. He leaves the room as Nazara heads east towards the sound of fighting.

PIERRE & MALAKAI

A chance to snickersnag! Pierre runs forward to attack. (Initiative: Pierre vs Malakai. 7 vs 3. 3 vs 8, Pierre misses.) In his haste to kill the skeleton first, however, his stab goes through the ribcage. Had it been a living opponent they would have suffered a mortal wound but the skeleton is just standing there like 'what?' (1+2 vs 3 [8+2 vs 6]; Major Failure. 3 vs 8) Malakai's staff bashes against the door frame instead of the skeleton's skull; the skeleton is too busy looking at Pierre like 'what?' to attack.

Spoiler: HP/MP (click to show/hide)
Pages: 1 ... 47 48 [49] 50 51 ... 288