Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 45 46 [47] 48 49 ... 288

Author Topic: CvRTD: End Of The Line  (Read 199593 times)

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
Re: CvRTD: Turn 44 [In which... no not the bees! argh!]
« Reply #690 on: April 01, 2011, 06:51:59 am »

I aim for the eyes for massive damage. Then I do a sir Robin.

(by nuking of course)

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
Re: CvRTD: Turn 44 [In which... no not the bees! argh!]
« Reply #691 on: April 01, 2011, 03:29:33 pm »

WOLVERINES

Marcus announces his plans to take a stand for the team, and everyone else moves to back him up, even if temporarily. Daniel, Wymar, and Greenmoore all move north as Marcus heads northwest to meet the Groundskeeper head-on. (Wymar: 8 vs 4, -2 MP, Minor Success, 3 damage. Greenmoore: 2 vs 4, -2 MP) Wymar shoots a beam of light at the Groundskeeper, but doesn't quite succeed in blinding him, while Greenmoore somehow misses entirely. o.O Meanwhile, Marcus throws his holy water at the monster and closes distance. (3 vs 8, -1 MP) The Groundskeeper bats the vial out of the air with his chainsaw, then rushes Marcus! (3 vs 2, Minor Failure) Somehow the hunter gets his sword into a defensive position in time, but the strength of the monster's blow forces him a step back!

(Wolverines = Green -> Attack, go North. The Groundskeeper & Marcus = Red -> No Change.)

A1 B1 C1 D1 E1 F1 G1
A2 B2 C2 D2 E2 F2 G2
A3 B3 C3 D3 E3 F3 G3
A4 B4 C4 D4 E4 F4 G4
A5 B5 C5 D5 E5 F5 G5
A6 B6 C6 D6 E6 F6 G6
A7 B7 C7 D7 E7 F7 G7

NIGHTCRAWLERS

NAZARA

You want no part of any bees. You immediately turn around and head inside. (3+2DO) On your way back inside the house you notice the rug in front of the door is crooked, and your compulsion for correcting the smallest detail forces you to straighten it... revealing a key. Nice. (Nazara gets small key!)

MALLEUS RAULAT

This room is boring. You leave and head for the corridor instead. A short way down it you find you can either keep going east, head north, or go through a nearby door.

PIERRE Dé GRASSE

You search the bedroom. (1) You forget absolutely everything and spend the next few minutes figuring out who you are and what you're doing here.

MALAKAI RITT

Not one to take choices lightly, you kick open each door in turn. (6, 7, 7, 5, 2) The northern door opens onto an east-west hallway. Both doors on the left and the northern door on the right open onto bedrooms... but when you kick open the last door, a skeleton attacks! (3 vs 6. 8 vs 1, minor success, 1 damage) It thunks you on the head with one of its ribs. Ow.

Spoiler: HP/MP (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: April 01, 2011, 03:31:53 pm by SeriousConcentrate »
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Ahra

• Bay Watcher
  • Immoveable, Indestuctible
    • View Profile
Re: CvRTD: Turn 45 [In which a skeleton pops out]
« Reply #692 on: April 01, 2011, 03:34:02 pm »

go trough the door (shouted) hey i heard a sound you okay over there?
« Last Edit: April 01, 2011, 03:38:07 pm by Ahra »
And then the horror hits: This was just spring.
We are SOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo fucked.
Quite fucked indeed.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #693 on: April 01, 2011, 03:38:49 pm »

Abscond

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably browsing tasteful erotic dolphin photos
    • View Profile
« Reply #694 on: April 01, 2011, 03:41:34 pm »

"Could use a hand here Pierre!"

Thonk the skeleton with my staff.

If I didn't get a skill earlier (Fairly sure all I've got the useless wit thing going.) I'm putting a +1 to my skill with staffs and staves.
I have a degree in Computer Seance, that means I'm officially qualified to tell you that the problem with your system is that it's possessed by Satan.
---
Q: "Do you have any idea what you're doing?"
A: "No, not particularly."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #695 on: April 01, 2011, 03:44:07 pm »

pretty sure you are owed one, I'll update your status next turn. That also reminds me, I know Talarion has all of his, as does Ze Spy. Everyone except Zako should have two skill-ups; Zako gets his first one on his next 8. So you guys, you have two skill ups? My notes are a little outdated. -_____-;
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Ahra

• Bay Watcher
  • Immoveable, Indestuctible
    • View Profile
« Reply #696 on: April 01, 2011, 03:45:09 pm »

i dont think i have any how come?
And then the horror hits: This was just spring.
We are SOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo fucked.
Quite fucked indeed.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #697 on: April 01, 2011, 03:45:52 pm »

I only had one skilll up.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #698 on: April 01, 2011, 04:02:14 pm »

OK, then, pick what you want, Ahra, Darvi. ^^

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #699 on: April 01, 2011, 04:18:34 pm »

How did I miss!? This beast must have plotanium armored skin!

Flee to the North!
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #700 on: April 01, 2011, 04:19:58 pm »

I'll upgrade evasion then.

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
« Reply #701 on: April 01, 2011, 05:07:27 pm »

Marcus smiles grimly. It was working so far for him. Aim a slash at the groundskeeper, at a point where it's defenses seem weak. "Keep running! I can handle myself for a bit. I'll catch up later."
Fate/Stay Night: OOC thread - Serious talk about the canon characters' bisexuality, gravity rape, Noble Phantasm balance, Tiruin's character level of dumbness versus naivete, how sick and tainted my mind is, linguistics and much more.

What more do you need?

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #702 on: April 01, 2011, 09:31:23 pm »

"I have an idea! Friar, when you get some distance between you and the creature, break gravestones and statues until you get it's attention! Then run towards the top of the graveyard to draw it away! We will tug it between us so that it can't decide which group to go for! Wymar, you stick with Marcus and try to help him!" Desecrate a few graves and run north with the friar.

Ok, my plan is thus: we tug it between two groups by breaking gravestones to make it switch it's attention to the other group. While we are doing this, we search for a way out.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #703 on: April 01, 2011, 09:38:48 pm »

Pingpong kiting. This mage is smart...
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
« Reply #704 on: April 01, 2011, 11:25:20 pm »

Zako is the medic.
Fate/Stay Night: OOC thread - Serious talk about the canon characters' bisexuality, gravity rape, Noble Phantasm balance, Tiruin's character level of dumbness versus naivete, how sick and tainted my mind is, linguistics and much more.

What more do you need?
Pages: 1 ... 45 46 [47] 48 49 ... 288