Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 41 42 [43] 44 45 ... 288

Author Topic: CvRTD: End Of The Line  (Read 199564 times)

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
Re: CvRTD: Turn 41 [In which it's time to retreat]
« Reply #630 on: March 28, 2011, 02:18:33 pm »

But upside down.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #631 on: March 28, 2011, 04:06:02 pm »

Direct the party towards G7, by way of C7.

seconded
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably browsing tasteful erotic dolphin photos
    • View Profile
« Reply #632 on: March 28, 2011, 04:22:31 pm »

You think I should let the Wolverines get a copy of this guy's weapon as a possible quest reward if they can get through this alive (whether or not its gets weakened a bit)? Or would that just be too ridiculous to let a PC have anyway?

If they manage to kill the thing yeah, absolutely. It has to run off of pure EEVVIIILL though. I don't even remember if big-n-green was killable, I seem to remember blasting the crap out of his ass with the girl to no effect except for being thrown through a couple hedges...
I have a degree in Computer Seance, that means I'm officially qualified to tell you that the problem with your system is that it's possessed by Satan.
---
Q: "Do you have any idea what you're doing?"
A: "No, not particularly."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #633 on: March 28, 2011, 05:10:06 pm »

Nah, as you noted he's unkillable. They're definitely going to have to retreat; I just meant when they finish with this part of the mission. But OK, yeah. I'm sure they could get some use out of it, and it'll probably be fun to run up on Drac with it. ^^ Anachronistic weaponry FTW... then again I suppose if this monster is a product of impossible science it's not too far off to believe he has that too.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #634 on: March 28, 2011, 05:18:36 pm »

Hey Vladdy, I have a great idea for vampire topiary! *Vroom* MWHAHAHAHA!!

Erhm, yes moving one from that. Just so long as the Nightcrawlers get something cool from our mission too.
I have a degree in Computer Seance, that means I'm officially qualified to tell you that the problem with your system is that it's possessed by Satan.
---

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #635 on: March 28, 2011, 05:38:34 pm »

lol indeed. I'll try to come up with something suitable, but I'm open to suggestions. ^^
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #636 on: March 28, 2011, 07:05:41 pm »

Whom are we waiting on for the next turn?
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #637 on: March 28, 2011, 07:14:24 pm »

That's a good question, let me look.

Edit: Apparently the answer is you're waiting for me to get off my lazy ass. :\ Running turn now.

WOLVERINES

(Leadership roll since almost everybody's both wanting to stick together and run in different directions: MR: 3+FG's roll. DK: 2. FG: 1. WS: 2.) Marcus looks around. "This way!" he yells, heading southeast. Friar Greenmoore is right beside him as they move. Daniel keeps an eye on the rear and Wymar directs his eyes to the front. (DogAR: 8.) A pair of dog statues suddenly leaps over the fence south of them, and snapping and growling, force them northward.

(Party is at the green section of the grid. The Groundskeeper is at the red section.)

A1 B1 C1 D1 E1 F1 G1
A2 B2 C2 D2 E2 F2 G2
A3 B3 C3 D3 E3 F3 G3
A4 B4 C4 D4 E4 F4 G4
A5 B5 C5 D5 E5 F5 G5
A6 B6 C6 D6 E6 F6 G6
A7 B7 C7 D7 E7 F7 G7)

NIGHTCRAWLERS

The party splits up almost instantly, with only Pierre and Malakai sticking together. Nazara heads towards the stairs but pauses to open the door on the right. Malleus heads for the first door to the party's right. Malakai and Pierre head for the hallway on the left.

NAZARA

You push open the door and head into a dark hallway. Almost immediately to the north is another door, flanked on each side by a long, thin painting of flowers. The hallway continues west for a few feet before turning north.

MALLEUS RAULAT

You push open the door and enter a small room. It appears to be a storage area; many casks are stacked into a pyramid on the far side of the room and bound together with rope. You can also make out several crates piled up against the northern wall in the dim light. Chairs are stacked against the southern wall. Other than that, the area is empty.

PIERRE & MALAKAI

Pierre asks someone to to join him on his search at roughly the same time Malakai suggests splitting into pairs. Nazara and Malleus go their own ways, so Pierre and Malakai shrug and head into the left corridor. The area is slightly easier to see in since there are multiple windows along the southern wall, illuminating the tables and cabinets along the northern wall. Each cabinet holds several porcelain sculptures, be they pots or figurines, and between the cabinets are various old paintings. On a few of the tables fine china plates are carefully positioned. The pair follow the hallway as it turns north, but stop shortly afterward at an intersection. They can either continue north or head west, with a door immediately to their west.

(Nazara's location is red, Malleus's is blue, and P&M are gold.)

Spoiler: HP/MP (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: March 28, 2011, 08:04:14 pm by SeriousConcentrate »

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
Re: CvRTD: Turn 41 [In which one party split just isn't enough xp]
« Reply #638 on: March 28, 2011, 07:55:31 pm »

"Keep going! Don't let them force you towards that thing!" Wave my torch in the faces of the dogs to keep them back and keep going east to F6.

Be careful not to let those dogs force us towards the groundskeeper.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: CvRTD: Turn 42 [In which one party split just isn't enough xp]
« Reply #639 on: March 28, 2011, 08:04:07 pm »

Follow Zako!

Krath

• Bay Watcher
  • I dig giant robots.
    • View Profile
« Reply #640 on: March 28, 2011, 08:22:34 pm »

Head westward, young sons
Jizzar sounds some kinda celestial object made of jizz~
Like a quasar or something~

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #641 on: March 28, 2011, 08:44:01 pm »

West!
---

Ze Spy

• Bay Watcher
  • I was your beginning - so shall I be...your end.
    • View Profile
« Reply #642 on: March 28, 2011, 10:41:27 pm »

Northwest

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #643 on: March 29, 2011, 12:04:59 am »

Establish superiority by nuking them in the snout

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
« Reply #644 on: March 29, 2011, 12:25:26 am »

Continue heading towards G7.
Fate/Stay Night: OOC thread - Serious talk about the canon characters' bisexuality, gravity rape, Noble Phantasm balance, Tiruin's character level of dumbness versus naivete, how sick and tainted my mind is, linguistics and much more.

What more do you need?
Pages: 1 ... 41 42 [43] 44 45 ... 288