Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 35 36 [37] 38 39 ... 288

Author Topic: CvRTD: End Of The Line  (Read 199500 times)

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
Re: CvRTD: Turn 37 [In which there are French Fries]
« Reply #540 on: March 23, 2011, 06:54:08 pm »

Sounds good to me, just watch out for sneaky undead hiding in the fog. Who wants a torch btw?

Daniel guards the party from attack and carefully keeps an eye on the fog for anything suspicious or moving.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #541 on: March 23, 2011, 07:10:54 pm »

Oh yeah. Turn on the
Lamp.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #542 on: March 23, 2011, 07:20:47 pm »

Oh yeah. Turn on the
Lamp.

Wuss. Real men eat grues for breakfast.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #543 on: March 23, 2011, 07:33:13 pm »

Yeah, but I'm concerned about the other's wellbeing. Not everybody is a real man, ya know)

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #544 on: March 23, 2011, 07:37:10 pm »

Hmm, a grue. Good idea, makes the darkness much worse than a mere to-hit penalty... 8)
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #545 on: March 23, 2011, 07:39:03 pm »

Pff, demarcation is easy to dodge and dark side of the moon doesn't even get used on normal mode.

And night bird is a joke.

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably browsing tasteful erotic dolphin photos
    • View Profile
« Reply #546 on: March 23, 2011, 07:41:09 pm »

Has the Ambient heat from the first blast of skullfire faded yet?
I have a degree in Computer Seance, that means I'm officially qualified to tell you that the problem with your system is that it's possessed by Satan.
---
Q: "Do you have any idea what you're doing?"
A: "No, not particularly."

Krath

• Bay Watcher
  • I dig giant robots.
    • View Profile
« Reply #547 on: March 23, 2011, 08:29:08 pm »

Pray that my hat hasn't caught fire and finish off the nearly dead Skull Pillar by punting it.

I take offense to the title!
Jizzar sounds some kinda celestial object made of jizz~
Like a quasar or something~

Schilcote

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #548 on: March 23, 2011, 09:12:58 pm »

French fries? Send some over to You All Wake Up In A Cryochamber V, Zrk has a salt craving.
WHY DID YOU HAVE ME KICK THEM WTF I DID NOT WANT TO BE SHOT AT.
I dunno, you guys have survived Thomas the tank engine, golems, zombies, nuclear explosions, laser whales, and being on the same team as ragnarock.  I don't think something as tame as a world ending rain of lava will even slow you guys down.

Ze Spy

• Bay Watcher
  • I was your beginning - so shall I be...your end.
    • View Profile
« Reply #549 on: March 23, 2011, 11:01:25 pm »

"GODDAMNIT"

REVENGE, BREAK BONE PILLAR 2 INTO PIECES

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
« Reply #550 on: March 24, 2011, 12:43:01 am »

Follow the others, watching out for an ambush.
Fate/Stay Night: OOC thread - Serious talk about the canon characters' bisexuality, gravity rape, Noble Phantasm balance, Tiruin's character level of dumbness versus naivete, how sick and tainted my mind is, linguistics and much more.

What more do you need?

Ahra

• Bay Watcher
  • Immoveable, Indestuctible
    • View Profile
« Reply #551 on: March 24, 2011, 01:22:05 am »

bash the next one with  my cross.
And then the horror hits: This was just spring.
We are SOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo fucked.
Quite fucked indeed.

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably browsing tasteful erotic dolphin photos
    • View Profile
« Reply #552 on: March 24, 2011, 01:24:41 am »

ooc: Well to avoid holding up the line...

If the ambient heat is no longer interfering with my ice magic then blast a skull with ice, if the heat is still affecting my magic then just keep breaking bones with my staff.
I have a degree in Computer Seance, that means I'm officially qualified to tell you that the problem with your system is that it's possessed by Satan.
---
Q: "Do you have any idea what you're doing?"
A: "No, not particularly."

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #553 on: March 24, 2011, 05:39:07 am »

Pour some vinegar on Pierre. Hurhurhur.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #554 on: March 24, 2011, 02:26:13 pm »

Sorry, over at a friend's house last night/this morning where there's no internet. :D Also I couldn't pass that lame pun up. ^^

PARTY 1

Wymar feels the insane urge to pour vinegar on Pierre. Unfortunately he neither has a bottle of vinegar or a burning Frenchman nearby to pour it on. (1) Wymar feels lonely all of a sudden and forgets what he was going to do. Meanwhile, Friar Greenmoore led the party east through the mist, weaving amongst the gravestones covered in moss and shrouded in mist. Marcus keeps an eye out for enemies while Greenmoore and King search the nearby area. (7, 5) The friar kneels and brushes away some moss from a stone as Daniel lit one of his torches and peered into the gloom.

The first thing Greenmoore noted was the date. "May 3rd 1093 - December 5th 1129." A second brush across the stone revealed the name: "Jonas Weaver." It was one of the monks from Mistbridge. Daniel saw a locked crypt north of them, but the mist was too high and thick to see much beyond that, and as near as he could tell there were more graves to the south and east.

(Party is at the marked section of the grid.

A1 B1 C1 D1 E1 F1 G1
A2 B2 C2 D2 E2 F2 G2
A3 B3 C3 D3 E3 F3 G3
A4 B4 C4 D4 E4 F4 G4
A5 B5 C5 D5 E5 F5 G5
A6 B6 C6 D6 E6 F6 G6
A7 B7 C7 D7 E7 F7 G7)

PARTY 2

Spoiler: INITIATIVE (click to show/hide)

BONE PILLAR 2

The pillar continues to breathe flames. (Nazara, Malleus, Malleus: 4 vs 4 [7 vs 7] {1 vs 1} |7 vs 2|, 7 vs 6+2, 6 vs 3+2. Minor Failure, Nazara evades; Massive Success, Malleus suffers 2d4x2 damage. 16-1=15 damage) Nazara rolled out of the way of a fireball, but one hit Malleus in the back, where he wasn't protect as well. The impact threw him to the ground quite painfully.

PIERRE Dé GRASSE

(5) Your hat is OK. Some soot has accumulated on it and there's a hole where Wymar stabbed it, but it's nothing that can be washed off and sewn up. Nevertheless, this skull is about to get a first class ticket on the express train to hell. (Autohit, Minor Failure (6-2IW)) From someone else. You're too busy brushing the soot from the brim of your beloved hat.

NAZARA

Nazara SMASH! (Autohit, Massive Success, 2d6x2. 22 damage, kill) The warhammer hits the first skull  on the very top and doesn't stop until ti trikes the ground, pulverizing everything on the way. Only skull fragments are left now.

MALAKAI RITT

You check the temperature. (3) Yeah, still too hot. Luckily, you still have your staff to fall back on, and you intend to use it. (Autohit, Massive Success, 2d6x2 damage. 10 damage) You smash the remaining skull into bits.

Spoiler: HP/MP (click to show/hide)
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.
Pages: 1 ... 35 36 [37] 38 39 ... 288