Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 288

Author Topic: CvRTD: End Of The Line  (Read 199105 times)

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Castlevania: Turn 2 [In which the inn becomes popular]
« Reply #45 on: February 22, 2011, 02:47:00 pm »

Innkeeper, I sense your a good man, but you are troubled by something. If you feel comfortable talking about it, I am willing to listen. It is how they say, between me, you and God.

I try to comfort the innkeeper and see what he has to say about his father. Afterwards, I volunteer to spend at least part of the night with the city watch, assuming any are left...
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

Ahra

• Bay Watcher
  • Immoveable, Indestuctible
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: February 22, 2011, 03:12:41 pm »

find the armed men and ask them what they are here for.
and if they say they are here for the werewolf i tell them that it always kill in the town square.
« Last Edit: February 23, 2011, 04:40:34 am by Ahra »
And then the horror hits: This was just spring.
We are SOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo fucked.
Quite fucked indeed.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: February 22, 2011, 04:11:36 pm »

Check if somebody's read my note and is interested. If not, get a bed at the inn.

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: February 22, 2011, 04:28:09 pm »

Marcus, not finding any information of use, drinks his alchohol, then heads outside, to the house closest to the eastern gate. It's getting late, so if this Elizabeth is a creature of the night, then it'll be much harder to hide it. He hoped.
Fate/Stay Night: OOC thread - Serious talk about the canon characters' bisexuality, gravity rape, Noble Phantasm balance, Tiruin's character level of dumbness versus naivete, how sick and tainted my mind is, linguistics and much more.

What more do you need?

Ze Spy

• Bay Watcher
  • I was your beginning - so shall I be...your end.
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: February 23, 2011, 01:47:53 am »

Tail the Long Black haired guy(Marcus), the only reason someone would step outside the gates this late is either Night patrol, or Werewolves

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: February 23, 2011, 05:07:43 am »

MARCUS RAUST

(Stealth Roll: 7) You have been a hunter for a very long time indeed, and adapting to the shadows of a small village isn't any harder than hiding among bushes. You press yourself against the eastern wall of the inn and watch the entrance.

Before too long, a young woman opens the door and looks around. For a second it seems as if she looks directly at you, but you remain still, and she fails to notice your presence in the shadow. She heads west, then into the alleys between the houses.

She must be on her way to the southern gate. (Tailing Roll: 7) She moves quickly, as if afraid of being caught, but you've trailed animals and monsters much swifter than she, and you follow her, moving from one shadow to the next. (-Failed Roll-) A woman suddenly calls out to you, alerting Elizabeth. She turns, sees you, and flees through the southern gate.

NAZARA

A suspicious man exits the inn, and you immediately follow him. (Tailing Roll: 7) He hides in the shadows on the eastern wall of the inn, his attention fixed on the Saddler household. (-Failed Roll-) Yours is on him, and Elizabeth exits her house with you being none the wiser.

The man moves to the alleyways with such grace and speed you find it hard to keep up with him. (Tailing Roll: 6) But you manage to do so, and just before he turns a corner you yell for him to stop in the name of the watch!

MALLEUS RAULAT & WYMAR SANE

Wymar heads outside to check his notice, just as Malleus comes over to ask him why he's there. (I don't wanna force the conversation for you guys to take a certain path, so, sorry for the short turn. :-[)

PIERRE Dé GRASSE

(Sleep Roll: 8.) No one knows how to relax like a high-born Frenchman with the door to his room barred. Despite the uncomfortable surroundings, you stretch out on the bed and quickly fall asleep. Tomorrow will be a bright day, indeed. (Pierre gets +1 on his next three actions after waking up!)

FRIAR GREENMOORE

(Speech Roll: 5) The young man still seems troubled, but he is willing to talk to a man of faith. "My father used to keep this inn," he says, indicating the general area with a gesture. "I'd always planned to follow in his footsteps, but not so soon..."

He closes his eyes and takes a deep breath to steady himself. "There's been a series of terrible murders here, friar. They started five months ago, and my father was the first. There's been five, once every full moon." He looks around, but the common is mostly deserted. Everyone has headed home, save for the few travelers who have yet to go to their rooms.

"Many people are claiming outlandish things, like werewolves and witches and cultists... I don't know who or what is doing this." He shakes his head. "The watch is doing the best they can, but no one's seen anything. I'm afraid that if this murderer isn't caught soon, they may start arresting people without reason."

You thank him for the information and get a room.

GENERAL

Nazara has cornered Marcus near the southern gate. Malleus and Wymar are talking outside the inn. Pierre is asleep, and Friar Greenmoore is in the common room of the inn.
« Last Edit: February 26, 2011, 03:09:41 pm by SeriousConcentrate »
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Castlevania: Turn 3 [In which there are minty, minty 7s]
« Reply #51 on: February 23, 2011, 05:15:47 am »

Marcus swears, turning for an instant to look furiously at the watch woman, then turns back and sprints after Elizabeth Saddler.
Fate/Stay Night: OOC thread - Serious talk about the canon characters' bisexuality, gravity rape, Noble Phantasm balance, Tiruin's character level of dumbness versus naivete, how sick and tainted my mind is, linguistics and much more.

What more do you need?

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: February 23, 2011, 05:23:42 am »

Tell Malleus that I'm here to kick ass and chew bubble gum (and I don't think they invented bubble gum yet). Also make a sense motive check to see if he wants to help me.

Ahra

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: February 23, 2011, 05:39:38 am »

wait...do you mean that you are here to kill the villagers or that lycanthrope?
Quite fucked indeed.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: February 23, 2011, 05:45:11 am »

The Eeeviiiiillll! of course. Though I don't know anything about a lycanthrope, and was planning on meeting the chief of the militia tomorrow for more information.

Ahra

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: February 23, 2011, 05:52:02 am »

i know one thing about it, it always kill in the town square for some reason.
Quite fucked indeed.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: February 23, 2011, 05:56:11 am »

I've heard that nobody saw it ever happen. So how would one know it was a lycanthrope?

Ahra

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: February 23, 2011, 06:00:49 am »

lets see i was sent here by my superiors to kill it for it, i talked to some of the townspepole who all said it was a werewolf and if you suspect me then how can i *pulls out cross* touch silver?
Quite fucked indeed.

Ze Spy

• Bay Watcher
  • I was your beginning - so shall I be...your end.
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: February 23, 2011, 06:06:04 am »

"Hey, Mister werewolf, you just got your ass caught, And don't try any funny ideas there, it only takes five seconds to mobilize the whole guard Force"

Ahra

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: February 23, 2011, 06:46:38 am »

how long time until full moon?
Quite fucked indeed.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 288