Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 281 282 [283] 284 285 ... 288

Author Topic: CvRTD: End Of The Line  (Read 199130 times)

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
Re: CvRTD: Turn 151 (More Presents; Fun with Poison Gas)
« Reply #4230 on: February 20, 2012, 06:53:31 am »

What, like Power Attack in D&D? I'll think about it a bit since +1 damage here is worth a lot more than +1 damage there.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Ahra

• Bay Watcher
  • Immoveable, Indestuctible
    • View Profile
« Reply #4231 on: February 20, 2012, 07:33:50 am »

just a question, am i allowed to make an skill for crushing stuff like +1 dmg (+2 against bluntys) -1 accuracy when i have more skill points?
And then the horror hits: This was just spring.
We are SOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo fucked.
Quite fucked indeed.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #4232 on: February 22, 2012, 01:12:04 am »

Posting it officially here that the anniversary thread is up, and because I'm feeling slightly generous, anyone who waitlists and gets a character sheet in before I start that fight can play in it too. :D
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #4233 on: August 13, 2012, 01:34:34 am »

Hmm, so, basically... I'm feeling guilty for letting this sit so long, wolfchild wants it back (and I think Ahra does too though he didn't directly say one way or the other :P), and Caerwyn saying in the Mushroom Kingdom RTD thread that he enjoyed reading this RTD got me thinking that... maybe I should just cancel the other thread, since it was kind of depressing me, and coming back to this. I guess my question is... do the rest of you guys want me to start this up again? I'd understand if you guys are like 'screw you, you waited too damn long' or other reasons to not bring it back, but I just wanted to ask and get opinions on the matter. If so, I'll look seriously into finding a way to better organize everything (now that I know about wikidot and have a little experience with it I may try that instead) and - appropriately enough - pull this out of the grave.

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4234 on: August 13, 2012, 01:46:50 am »

Thread Necromancy? Thus it shall be.
Fate/Stay Night: OOC thread - Serious talk about the canon characters' bisexuality, gravity rape, Noble Phantasm balance, Tiruin's character level of dumbness versus naivete, how sick and tainted my mind is, linguistics and much more.

What more do you need?

Grimmjow6th

• Bay Watcher
  • Silently i watch, Eternal guardian of light.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4235 on: August 13, 2012, 01:47:52 am »

Thread Necromancy? Thus it shall be. i would very much so like this back serious. one of the funnest rtd's ive had. If you EVER need any help designing anything, ill help you anyway i can as ive recently learned a bit about dming and such.
I don't care who they are, if they show even a bit of weakness, just kill them all.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #4236 on: August 13, 2012, 01:50:28 am »

That's a kind offer, Grimmjow. ^^^

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #4237 on: August 13, 2012, 02:03:25 am »

Dont think i need to say this but I am for it, id offer help but every rtd I make dies
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4238 on: August 13, 2012, 02:14:55 am »

I am totally behind this coming back! This was, and still is, awesome! Perhaps you should limit yourself to a lower number of players to get turns out faster as well as simplify the amount of stuff to monitor.

Also, if you want some level design help, feel free to ask me for help, if I'm not playing that is. :P

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #4239 on: August 13, 2012, 03:47:26 am »

While limiting the number of players 'in play' at any one time is probably a good idea, I kinda don't want to kick out anyone already playing. :-\ Should I maybe go for an Einsteinian Roulette model, where I allow five or so players to do a level while everyone else waits in a 'safe zone' like the Library or some such, and then the next level those five have to sit out while five others get to play, and so on?

Ahra

• Bay Watcher
  • Immoveable, Indestuctible
    • View Profile
« Reply #4240 on: August 13, 2012, 04:22:34 am »

Yeah, that way you wont overheat your brain when eveything happens at once, oh and im in if thats okay  :P ?
And then the horror hits: This was just spring.
We are SOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo fucked.
Quite fucked indeed.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #4241 on: August 13, 2012, 04:26:26 am »

Only because I like you am I going to let you jump the gun that early, Ahra. :P But sure. The more I think about it the more I like this idea, since it means people currently on the waitlist could also play when a chance comes up rather than sit around and wait for someone to die... since, let's be honest here, I'm kind of a soppy GM and I hate to kill characters off. Not that I won't do it at properly dramatic moments, of course, but nevertheless. XD
« Last Edit: August 13, 2012, 04:27:59 am by SeriousConcentrate »

Grimmjow6th

• Bay Watcher
  • Silently i watch, Eternal guardian of light.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4242 on: August 13, 2012, 04:28:27 am »

*pokes.* Well, i could maybe push somebody thats on a ledge...*looks at my eternal rival pierre.*
I don't care who they are, if they show even a bit of weakness, just kill them all.

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4243 on: August 13, 2012, 04:30:32 am »

Can I jump the gun, SerCon?
Fate/Stay Night: OOC thread - Serious talk about the canon characters' bisexuality, gravity rape, Noble Phantasm balance, Tiruin's character level of dumbness versus naivete, how sick and tainted my mind is, linguistics and much more.

What more do you need?

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #4244 on: August 13, 2012, 04:42:52 am »

Only because you were the first person to sign up for my RTD and that makes you special. <3
Pages: 1 ... 281 282 [283] 284 285 ... 288