Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 274 275 [276] 277 278 ... 288

Author Topic: CvRTD: End Of The Line  (Read 199227 times)

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
Re: CvRTD: Turn 151 (More Presents; Fun with Poison Gas)
« Reply #4125 on: February 12, 2012, 04:07:20 am »

Still class evo territory, sorry. I note you have no accuracy skills right now. Perhaps it would be a good idea to get one? :D
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4126 on: February 12, 2012, 04:08:48 am »

Still class evo territory, sorry. I note you have no accuracy skills right now. Perhaps it would be a good idea to get one? :D

:o That might be more useful, so Experienced Swordsman(?)

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #4127 on: February 12, 2012, 04:14:18 am »

Works for me. ^^^ Updating character sheet now, next turn's status will reflect new amount of MP.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4128 on: February 12, 2012, 04:15:47 am »

Oooo, getting fancy eh? Why back in the day, when my character was still alive, we had no such fancy dohickies and dropwhackers like now! We were lucky if our stats were right, and we liked it that way!

*old man grumble*

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #4129 on: February 12, 2012, 04:17:42 am »

Sorry about that. ^^^; I've been working on keeping up with things. Don't know if you got my PM or not, and it was probably late anyway considering the time zone difference... but belated happy 21st anyway, Zako. ^^^ Was it a good one? :3

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #4130 on: February 12, 2012, 05:38:35 am »

Maybe leave the penalty at the next level, but give me three attacks? (Its a bit different :P)

That's right, you didn't get lvl 2 werewolf did you?
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4131 on: February 12, 2012, 05:46:41 am »

Maybe leave the penalty at the next level, but give me three attacks? (Its a bit different :P)

That's right, you didn't get lvl 2 werewolf did you?
Nope went for the more damage based route.

Ahra

• Bay Watcher
  • Immoveable, Indestuctible
    • View Profile
« Reply #4132 on: February 12, 2012, 06:04:03 am »

Oooo, getting fancy eh? Why back in the day, when my character was still alive, we had no such fancy dohickies and dropwhackers like now! We were lucky if our stats were right, and we liked it that way!

*old man grumble*
oi knock it of young Žun ahm much older than you evah were
And then the horror hits: This was just spring.
We are SOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo fucked.
Quite fucked indeed.

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4133 on: February 12, 2012, 08:38:14 am »

*old man grumble*
oi knock it of young Žun ahm much older than you evah were

*grumble rumble grouse*

Also, yeah I got it. Thanks to all the guys who wished me a happy birthday! I got some nice stuff, namely a sweet leather jacket, and some money to spend on steam. The day was pretty cool over all, especially the cheesecake, which was the best one I had ever eaten.

Ahra

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4134 on: February 12, 2012, 02:39:20 pm »

serious, do you call battle hardened bonus defence? beacause if it is i have 9 def 9def - 4 = accuracy lower than 5 gets bashed in the face funnily. 3 otherwise.
Quite fucked indeed.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #4135 on: February 12, 2012, 03:10:29 pm »

Nah. But since most mooks won't have a lot of accuracy bonuses, it'll still be pretty useful. A roll of 4 vs 1+7 will still result in a shield bash, for instance (4 less than total). ^^^

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #4136 on: February 12, 2012, 07:17:41 pm »

Serious It's mine that needs to be 4 more, as I read shield bash he only needs to beat them at all
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #4137 on: February 12, 2012, 07:21:30 pm »

Quote from: Ahra's Skill
Shield Bash Lv2: If an enemy attacks Malleus and its accuracy is four or more points less than Malleus's defense, Malleus attempts to Shield Bash them in response with a standard accuracy roll; if he succeeds, the enemy is stunned and suffers -1 to all stats until its turn next round.
Quote from: wolfchild's Skill
Redirect Force Lv2 (If Alora's defense roll is at least four points higher than her attacker's accuracy roll, then the enemy attacks as normal but any damage dealt is inflicted on the attacker instead of her.)

Same deal, just worded differently. ^^^;

Ahra

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4138 on: February 13, 2012, 01:26:28 am »

FFFFFFffffff-
Quite fucked indeed.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #4139 on: February 13, 2012, 01:29:26 am »

?

It's important to remember enemies only roll d4s compared to players rolling d6s, and the enemy can still fail its damage roll. -1 to attack and damage (if it has two attacks and he shieldbashes on the first attack) and -1 to its defense are always pretty useful.
Pages: 1 ... 274 275 [276] 277 278 ... 288