Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 256 257 [258] 259 260 ... 288

Author Topic: CvRTD: End Of The Line  (Read 199294 times)

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: CvRTD: Turn 145 (Bulletspam & Feral Power; Escape)
« Reply #3855 on: December 09, 2011, 08:06:31 pm »

"That sounds like a good idea my friend." Alexander said as he threw his cloak back on, and sat down against the wall. He looked up at the others, and said "Well that was easy wasn't it?" With that a huge grin spread across his face.

Rest up

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #3856 on: December 09, 2011, 08:07:47 pm »

Er, wolfchild. ^^^; The defense bonus is Malleus's class evo, so that's off-limits, and you already have a +2 to attack skill. Might I instead suggest getting Toughened Hide up to Level 2 and maybe something else useful like a bonus to search rolls or something? I'm not trying too influence your decision to much, just noting things.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #3857 on: December 09, 2011, 08:15:38 pm »

Hm, what to get, what to get... +HP and +Hit are pretty handy, but they feel a bit bland. Not sure about +Crit, and not too sure what else I could get...
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Ahra

• Bay Watcher
  • Immoveable, Indestuctible
    • View Profile
« Reply #3858 on: December 09, 2011, 08:18:11 pm »

Daemon 2, take hammer in both hands and bring it down/into it with as much force as possible
And then the horror hits: This was just spring.
We are SOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo fucked.
Quite fucked indeed.

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3859 on: December 09, 2011, 08:28:47 pm »

"Well then, Pierre... let's split up. Which direction do you want to go?"

Ask Pierre about which direction he wants to go, and then go the opposite direction.
Fate/Stay Night: OOC thread - Serious talk about the canon characters' bisexuality, gravity rape, Noble Phantasm balance, Tiruin's character level of dumbness versus naivete, how sick and tainted my mind is, linguistics and much more.

What more do you need?

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #3860 on: December 09, 2011, 09:03:33 pm »

People have gotten defence as skills before, and the attack was melee specific, you have allowed that before too, but ok i will think about it
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #3861 on: December 09, 2011, 09:07:49 pm »

Either you're thinking of movement/dodge (which is fine), -2 from damage taken, evos that increase defense, or you're referring to dead characters (EDIT: I checked all four dead characters, none of them has a defense+ skill), because no one currently in game has plain defense increasing skills (although Malleus does have a few that play off how much defense he has). The other, I'm not quite sure what you mean by that.
« Last Edit: December 09, 2011, 09:10:37 pm by SeriousConcentrate »
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #3862 on: December 09, 2011, 10:58:07 pm »

you haev for instance let a character have two skills increasing attack, but one of them was more specific
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #3863 on: December 09, 2011, 11:44:05 pm »

Ah, I see which one you mean: Dwarmin's vs. incorporeal undead attack increase. Sure, I would allow something like that (a specific situational skill) in addition to a normal accuracy skill.

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #3864 on: December 10, 2011, 12:15:13 am »

Is melee specific enough?

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #3865 on: December 10, 2011, 12:28:29 am »

I'm a bit loathe to because almost all attacks are conducted at melee range, but Tariq DOES have Ranged accuracy, so I'd be contradicting myself. I guess I'll allow it...

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #3866 on: December 10, 2011, 12:52:49 am »

ok level 1 Up close and personal (+1 attack in melee)

this 1 is experimental, a level 2 skill that allows alora to counterattack on any attack/more attacks that miss her in melee

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #3867 on: December 10, 2011, 01:16:37 am »

Like Malleus's Shield Bash? His level 2 is going to be a lot better than his current level 1...

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #3868 on: December 10, 2011, 01:27:24 am »

Sure that works, Call it Redirected force

Grimmjow6th

• Bay Watcher
  • Silently i watch, Eternal guardian of light.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3869 on: December 10, 2011, 01:33:08 am »

Rest with my allies
I don't care who they are, if they show even a bit of weakness, just kill them all.
Pages: 1 ... 256 257 [258] 259 260 ... 288