Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 243 244 [245] 246 247 ... 288

Author Topic: CvRTD: End Of The Line  (Read 199073 times)

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: CvRTD: Turn 139 (Powerful Strikes; New Allies)
« Reply #3660 on: November 08, 2011, 04:10:12 pm »

I was thinking  :D

Evos:
Devourer Lv. 2
True Beast Lv. 2

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #3661 on: November 08, 2011, 04:22:12 pm »

All well and good then. :3 *picks adwarf back up, sets him where he was like nothing ever happened*
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #3662 on: November 08, 2011, 09:06:07 pm »

Murder imps.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #3663 on: November 08, 2011, 09:21:05 pm »

Alexander turned his head, and replied to the Friar "That is precisely where I wish to go for the heart of the castle will bear the foe I wish to face, and once slain I will have freed my people. The question is Friar are you prepared for the road ahead, for it will be one thick with death. Will you still walk this path when you know you may die here, and have your soul disappear from existence?"

Greenmoore laughed at that-a rare occurence. The impudence of the strange creature was amusing...in a morbid sort of way.

"Look at my face. Do you see these lines and scars? For, there a hundred that never healed. For my life, I have seen my friends die in many different ways-and every one of them was greater than I was. I survived because they were faster, better...braver then me. You look upon an old man who has come to the realization he did not survive because he was the strongest, but because he was the weakest.

And now, I am all that is left. I am the final sacrifice that will be needed. Even if I die and become corrupted before I can reach the Count...I have but furthered the cause, and defied Evil as best I could.

I can say with no regets, that I know death more intimately than you ever will, young man. I have seen it, and I have spit in its hoary eye and laughed-and one day there will be a reckoning for me, long overdue.

I know my soul is prepared for whatever end. How's yours?"

The Friar smiled. He hadn't given such an impassioned speech in awhile.
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3664 on: November 08, 2011, 09:32:12 pm »

"My soul has been damned for a long time Friar, and my fate is far worse than yours though I know that my soul will perish, and I will fade from existence. What I do not know is if I will achieve my goal, or manage to allow one of my allies to achieve it for even if I must walk the halls of this castle for eternity in payment then I will slay Dracula."

Alexander took a deep breath, and then continued

"That is my purpose for I am alone in this world for none, or few of my people are free, and those that are free either lay in chains, or hiding. I do not doubt your soul I prepared for the end for yours has a place to go, but how would you feel if you knew you would fade into nothingness in the end ?"

Upon finishing Alexander sat on the floor, pulled his hood up over his head, and took out a short pipe. He hurried about getting it lit, and took several puffs, the faint glow of the burning tabac making his eyes glow, and seem that of a feral beast trapped in a dark cage from the mixture of light, and feelings that can be clearly read from what little of his face that showed out from under the hood.

Krath

• Bay Watcher
  • I dig giant robots.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3665 on: November 10, 2011, 01:06:50 am »

New computer get. My old one broke down.

BASH IMP #3 UPSIDE THE HEAD! NOOOOOOOOOOOW!
Jizzar sounds some kinda celestial object made of jizz~
Like a quasar or something~

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #3666 on: November 10, 2011, 01:16:53 am »

>.< That sucks, dude. Hopefully your new one's cool, though.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3667 on: November 10, 2011, 01:36:06 am »

So, going completely off topic, I just got TES V: Skyrim. So happy.

Atleast untill I put the disk in my computer, had to register it with Steam and get the message 'Cannot Install because this game hasn't been released yet.'

Cue Rage-face. :(

Anyways, nevermind that offtopicness. Is that everyone? Or are we waiting on someone.
Fate/Stay Night: OOC thread - Serious talk about the canon characters' bisexuality, gravity rape, Noble Phantasm balance, Tiruin's character level of dumbness versus naivete, how sick and tainted my mind is, linguistics and much more.

What more do you need?

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #3668 on: November 10, 2011, 01:39:32 am »

Flat What for Skyrim, and I dunno. We got all of Team Science except for Riccto (I think) but if not then his action from last turn can easily carry over, and I think Krath was the last person on Team Magic? Anyway, have some patience, dude. I'm probably not going to write a turn tonight cause I've been up for a long time today and am going to get some sleep soon. >.>

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #3669 on: November 10, 2011, 01:56:44 am »

Good night, Serious. Try to get more regular rest. >_>
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #3670 on: November 10, 2011, 02:01:32 am »

Yeah, I know. *sigh* I just have this odd cycle where some days I can stay up for 25-30 hours on two of sleep, and some days when I have nothing to do or nowhere to be I can sleep straight through it. :\ It'd be nice to be on a regular 16/8, 15/9, or 14/10 split. Also, Tal should write an angry letter to Bethesda about their stupid ass DRM. Really, why would they sell a game and then claim it's not out yet? ::) If it wasn't for the modding community I'd never get games for the PC... Ah well. Good night, y'all.

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #3671 on: November 10, 2011, 03:37:50 am »

Its because the bastards have some exclusive release deals with some distributes in Australia, they get more money and we have to wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3672 on: November 10, 2011, 03:59:02 am »

Aye... And yeah, I was just wondering. I didn't mean 'Do turn nao!' >.> Sorry if it came out like that.
Fate/Stay Night: OOC thread - Serious talk about the canon characters' bisexuality, gravity rape, Noble Phantasm balance, Tiruin's character level of dumbness versus naivete, how sick and tainted my mind is, linguistics and much more.

What more do you need?

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #3673 on: November 10, 2011, 04:30:29 am »

Do turn nao!  >:(

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

Riccto

• Bay Watcher
  • Get Funky
    • View Profile
« Reply #3674 on: November 10, 2011, 07:13:02 am »

Shrug at his new compatriots, offer a small wave as he continues to trudge upwards
Raggle Fraggle
Pages: 1 ... 243 244 [245] 246 247 ... 288