Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 235 236 [237] 238 239 ... 288

Author Topic: CvRTD: End Of The Line  (Read 199080 times)

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
Re: CvRTD: Turn 136 (Contemplation; High-Power Attacks)
« Reply #3540 on: November 02, 2011, 10:47:47 pm »

Yeah, I've taken a look at that, but there's too much to catch up on. It's already 67 pages and I have no clue what's even going on... except I think that avatar you're using is a queen?
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3541 on: November 02, 2011, 10:48:56 pm »

THE queen. There was a summary posted a few pages back in the OOC thread.
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #3542 on: November 02, 2011, 10:55:53 pm »

*shrug* There's probably a huge waiting list anyway, and if there isn't that means there's a ton of people all doing different things and I'll get too confused to be able to deal. Also, I've looked at the first four posts of the RP thread: way too much info to absorb. -________- Seriously though how many people are in it? 30, 40?
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3543 on: November 02, 2011, 10:59:30 pm »

Not THAT many, and there's no waiting list.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #3544 on: November 02, 2011, 11:02:37 pm »

Well, here's the deal. I'm curious about it but not curious enough to participate because I don't know how much info I'm going to need to know before I even try anything. Let's say I wanted to play a thief, or a priest (not necessarily a D&D divine-magic-wielding cleric, just a clergyman), or a town watchman. How would I start, what would I do, etc.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3545 on: November 02, 2011, 11:10:23 pm »

Well, you'd just need to know some of the local customs and you're set. People don't mind if you make something up, just as long as it plausibly fits.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #3546 on: November 02, 2011, 11:12:58 pm »

Let's say I do want to be a watchman. (Because I <3 Sam Vimes.) Since you're the queen, you'd make up my uniform, what laws I enforce, etc. right? Or do I just make some stuff up myself and you're like yes or no to it? (And also, yeah, in my own RTD in which a Town Watchman is playable - the class I would've picked - I give them basically the worst class ability. -______- Irony can be pretty ironic sometimes.)

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3547 on: November 02, 2011, 11:15:29 pm »

Sure. Might want to move this conversation to the PM system though, just to avoid clogging up the thread.

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #3548 on: November 02, 2011, 11:22:29 pm »

I thought it was interesting
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

Krath

• Bay Watcher
  • I dig giant robots.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3549 on: November 02, 2011, 11:42:17 pm »

Anyway, to prove I'm not being a douche to Krath and making him do something I wouldn't do

Oh no, feel free to do whatever you want. I don't mind.

« Last Edit: November 03, 2011, 09:12:11 pm by Krath »
Jizzar sounds some kinda celestial object made of jizz~
Like a quasar or something~

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #3550 on: November 02, 2011, 11:46:05 pm »

Sorry, it just seemed a lot of of these peeps were insinuating I'd go so far as the demonic equivalent of bestiality (apparently) so I was little defensive... ^^^;

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #3551 on: November 03, 2011, 03:48:57 am »

SC has facial hair. This surprises me greatly for some reason. I think I may have been picturing him as one of his avatars.

Back to the subject of demonic bestiality, the thing I'd noticed was kind of more benign. Well, less GM-insinuating, at least. Though, it's not something I'm positive is true, as I heard about it on The Internet.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3552 on: November 03, 2011, 05:03:51 am »

There have been worse than Bisexual gods, Irony <.< Although it's pretty lol, aye?
Fate/Stay Night: OOC thread - Serious talk about the canon characters' bisexuality, gravity rape, Noble Phantasm balance, Tiruin's character level of dumbness versus naivete, how sick and tainted my mind is, linguistics and much more.

What more do you need?

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #3553 on: November 03, 2011, 05:20:59 am »

Personally I prefer the story of Slepnir
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3554 on: November 03, 2011, 06:02:30 am »

So, who are we waiting on?
Fate/Stay Night: OOC thread - Serious talk about the canon characters' bisexuality, gravity rape, Noble Phantasm balance, Tiruin's character level of dumbness versus naivete, how sick and tainted my mind is, linguistics and much more.

What more do you need?
Pages: 1 ... 235 236 [237] 238 239 ... 288