Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 233 234 [235] 236 237 ... 288

Author Topic: CvRTD: End Of The Line  (Read 199113 times)

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
Re: CvRTD: Turn 136 (Contemplation; High-Power Attacks)
« Reply #3510 on: November 02, 2011, 02:12:41 am »

Grab the best imp and threaten it into serving me now.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3511 on: November 02, 2011, 02:22:59 am »

You know serious, I think that there were actual double barreled musket pistols back then. I'm not sure though, but it does seem suitable!

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #3512 on: November 02, 2011, 02:30:04 am »

I think there were too. It makes sense; you have two barrels already loaded so you can fire twice as fast. Gunblades were a real thing, too. My high school had an interesting book about weaponry that had pictures. :3 Either way though, I'm inclined to allow some not-so-realistic stuff right now, but nothing too ridiculous. Claire has a decent chance of maybe picking up a DBS, but a laser is out of the question. ^^^
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Grimmjow6th

• Bay Watcher
  • Silently i watch, Eternal guardian of light.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3513 on: November 02, 2011, 02:41:07 am »

Focus solely on the zombie in front of me...wait for it to charge...open hand palm strike to the front of the head with a sweeping motion of the feet behind it, taking it down.
I don't care who they are, if they show even a bit of weakness, just kill them all.

Krath

• Bay Watcher
  • I dig giant robots.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3514 on: November 02, 2011, 05:23:29 am »

IMPS, YOU SAY.

Grab the best imp and threaten it into serving me now.

In this case, grab the SECOND best imp and threaten persuade it into serving me. Because witches need familiars.
Jizzar sounds some kinda celestial object made of jizz~
Like a quasar or something~

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #3515 on: November 02, 2011, 06:04:49 am »

"These fell machines offer them no protection from the power of faith."

Friar Greenmoore said, more to calm himself than anyone. He remembered seeing such horrible things only once before...back in London-The beasts had been kidnapping and experimenting on the poor and helpless, turning them into mechanical abominations. Back then, they had been slow and unwieldy-barely dangerous at all-an easy mission for the brothers. Proto-types, Amelie had called them at the time-she had always understood technology more than any of the men, and had been the one who sparked his daughters interest in the field...but Greenmoore was young and full of fire, and he merely laughed at his fallen foes, not understanding...not understanding.

They had burned all the creations, destroyed all the foul books and machines...and hunted down all the acolytes...right? It's not impossible to think one might have escaped...Friar Greenmoore thought back to the man he had cornered in his own home-yes, they could not have let him live. He had done far too much evil-and his knowledge would have perpetuated it all the more. He remembered striking the acolyte down...but there was another one in the house, wasn't there? A child. He had searched after the deed, but his heart was not in the task.

Friar Greenmoore now wondered what had become of the child.

Double Holy water on robozombie 1 again, or if it's re-dead, hit roboninjazombie 2.
« Last Edit: November 02, 2011, 06:08:13 am by Dwarmin »
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

Ahra

• Bay Watcher
  • Immoveable, Indestuctible
    • View Profile
« Reply #3516 on: November 02, 2011, 06:55:34 am »

"Hey, practice targets lets see what the spell was...Frigus meus hasta nostri invocabimus hoc pacto i virtutis inimica mea ICO,  "

yeah, im gonna try magicing the ones not being subdued.
And then the horror hits: This was just spring.
We are SOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo fucked.
Quite fucked indeed.

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3517 on: November 02, 2011, 08:01:21 am »

*gasp* Possible story?! Serious, you must sieze this opportunity! DO ET!

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #3518 on: November 02, 2011, 08:07:21 am »

This is a plot hijacking!

Put your hands up, or I'll shoot!
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3519 on: November 02, 2011, 08:15:28 am »

Shoot... What, exactly, good sir?
Fate/Stay Night: OOC thread - Serious talk about the canon characters' bisexuality, gravity rape, Noble Phantasm balance, Tiruin's character level of dumbness versus naivete, how sick and tainted my mind is, linguistics and much more.

What more do you need?

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #3520 on: November 02, 2011, 10:05:59 am »

I believe Dwarmin's plot hijacking is a reference to Plumbers Don't Wear Ties. You probably haven't heard of it, but AVGN did a review on it. ^^^

EDIT: Also, @Krath: Good thing for you you're still a witch, since all the imps are male... :D
« Last Edit: November 02, 2011, 10:09:27 am by SeriousConcentrate »
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Ahra

• Bay Watcher
  • Immoveable, Indestuctible
    • View Profile
« Reply #3521 on: November 02, 2011, 10:11:46 am »

I believe Dwarmin's plot hijacking is a reference to Plumbers Don't Wear Ties. You probably haven't heard of it, but AVGN did a review on it. ^^^

EDIT: Also, @Krath: Good thing for you you're still a witch, since all the imps are male... :D
*TWITCH* *TWITCH* UUUUÄÄÄRRGGHH, thats an new grade of disgusting for this RTD...
And then the horror hits: This was just spring.
We are SOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo fucked.
Quite fucked indeed.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #3522 on: November 02, 2011, 10:14:15 am »

??? I only meant Pierre's ability to get the opposite gender to do what he wants wouldn't have worked had he taken off the witch hat. What are YOU talking about?

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3523 on: November 02, 2011, 10:14:29 am »

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Oh dear ;D
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #3524 on: November 02, 2011, 12:24:35 pm »

Oh dear, I think I just got it.

Oh dear. :P
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.
Pages: 1 ... 233 234 [235] 236 237 ... 288