Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 232 233 [234] 235 236 ... 288

Author Topic: CvRTD: End Of The Line  (Read 199121 times)

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: CvRTD: Turn 135 (Pierre Becomes A Witch, And Then A Zombie Pops Out)
« Reply #3495 on: October 31, 2011, 10:51:13 pm »

Also, another class suggestion for me:

Sandstorm: On an 8, may make another attack within the same turn. Second level allows a third consecutive attack OR makes it activate on a 7 as well.
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #3496 on: October 31, 2011, 11:04:58 pm »

Pierre already has a skill that allows him to do something similar, base it on that? Also the basic upgrade to you're class allows you to dual wield
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

Krath

• Bay Watcher
  • I dig giant robots.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3497 on: November 01, 2011, 12:59:50 am »

WELL THIS IS INTERESTING

Get down on the floor and do the dinosaur

Remove Witch Hat (as fun as it is), and put on the Belmont Headband for now. That hat shall have it's uses later.

AH WHAT THE HELL, IT'S HALLOWEEN. KEEP IT ON!

CONTINUE ONWARDS WITH THE OTHERS.
« Last Edit: November 01, 2011, 04:07:39 am by Krath »
Jizzar sounds some kinda celestial object made of jizz~
Like a quasar or something~

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #3498 on: November 01, 2011, 01:33:51 am »

Off-topic, but I've always wondered. What exactly IS the dinosaur? ???
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Krath

• Bay Watcher
  • I dig giant robots.
    • View Profile
Jizzar sounds some kinda celestial object made of jizz~
Like a quasar or something~

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #3500 on: November 01, 2011, 12:47:58 pm »

XD

That's a great start to my day. Thanks Krath. ^^^
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3501 on: November 01, 2011, 08:32:19 pm »

Oh my god... I'm in love with it! <3

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3502 on: November 01, 2011, 10:15:40 pm »

I knew it !!! That's were I saw that thanks I couldn't remember where I saw it :)

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3503 on: November 01, 2011, 11:50:12 pm »

Just curious, are we waiting on you or someone else for the turn, Serious?
Fate/Stay Night: OOC thread - Serious talk about the canon characters' bisexuality, gravity rape, Noble Phantasm balance, Tiruin's character level of dumbness versus naivete, how sick and tainted my mind is, linguistics and much more.

What more do you need?

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #3504 on: November 01, 2011, 11:53:37 pm »

It'd be me. I got sidetracked by talking about evos and forgot six of you had posted before Krath did. I'll run the turn in a bit.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
CvRTD: Turn 136 (Contemplation; High-Power Attacks)
« Reply #3505 on: November 02, 2011, 01:15:27 am »

MAGIC

Quote from: Zathyran Firsankh / Talarion
Continue on, after picking myself up from that fall.
Quote from: Malleus Raulat / Ahra
"right, i think this room is messing with us, you can find me outside in the next one"
Quote from: Pierre Dé Grasse / Krath
CONTINUE ONWARDS WITH THE OTHERS.
Quote from: Claire Rosara / Irony Owl
Try reading Zathyran's book. Then head back to and enter the other door of the tower. Begin looting immediately.

SCIENCE

Quote from: Friar Greenmoore / Dwarmin: 11 (5)
Chuck Double Holy Water at Robozombie 1
Quote from: Biernat Hara / Riccto: 93 (8)
Tuck the rock into my pocket. Unravel the chain and with a few twirls of the ball launch it at one of the zombies
Quote from: Frenz Grende / Grimmjow6th: 75 (8)
Tackle the one guarding the doorway and smashy with whip-encased fists. "Back you demon!"

Quote from:  Mechanical Zombie 1 / SeriousConcentrate: 25
Slug Greenmoore
Quote from:  Mechanical Zombie 2 / SeriousConcentrate: 52
1-2 Combo on Biernat
Quote from:  Mechanical Zombie 3 / SeriousConcentrate: 94
Tackle Frenz

In the Tower of Magic, Malleus took the initiative and led the party to the other room while Claire lagged behind to check out the book Zathyran had been reading. (7-2 Not a magician. 1d4; Claire gains +3 permanent MP.) Since everybody was moving on, and she didn't really understand the arcane arts, she skimmed through it quickly. A few passages stuck in her mind, though, and she reviewed them while Malleus and Zathyran forced the other door open. Pierre, of course, had somehow found a mirror and was trying to determine which gender he appeared more fabulous as, before settling on leaving the hat on for now and following everyone into the room.

Said room was a storeroom of sorts. Crates were piled high against the far wall and nearer the door were a few workbenches with alchemical ingredients. Zathyran tapped a finger on the edge of a desk for a moment, quietly reflecting that if Daniel were here he could probably make good use of all of this. (Z: 4. M: 4+1. P: 4+1 Currently a Witch. C: 8.) The hunter-mage sighed. I wish Marcus were here. He was too busy being lost in thought to search. For his part, Pierre was able to recognize some of the herbs... presumably it was the power of the hat? Regardless, he took a few of the more potent ones and ground them into powder using a nearby mortar and pestle, then put the resulting dust in a vial and pocketed it. (Pierre gets: Healing Dust! This powder, when sprinkled on a wound, heals 1d6 HP.) Malleus observed his actions, then repeated them to the letter. (Malleus also gets Healing Dust!) Claire, on the other hand, went right for the crates in the back. She could almost smell the treasure! Like a jewel-sniffing bloodhound, she slashed one of the crates open and threw the lid aside.

Inside, there was only one item, but it was extremely relevant to Claire's interests. It was a pistol, she could tell that much, but it didn't resemble the one she currently held. Instead of one barrel it had two, and broke across the top to load new ammo. It looked like it would fit her current ammunition. She took it, loaded it, and test-fired it to get a feel for how it worked. It seemed that instead of firing both barrels at the same time, she had to pull the trigger twice. Regardless, it would be useful, and she pocketed it. (Claire gets: Dual Barrel Pistol! It's a lv2 version of her Flintlock Pistol.) Unfortunately, though, firing the pistol got them some unwanted attention in the form of shapes materializing in the air... (Next round, you'll have to deal with (7) Imps.)

Over in the Tower of Science, a fight was already under way! The zombie at the door rushed forward, going straight for the nobleman! (5+2-1 vs 5+5) Frenz met the charge admirably, grabbing the zombie in a front headlock and holding him there for a moment. Biernat, reacting quickly, whipped the chain from his torso and whirled the ball overhead to gain momentum before turning and flinging the heavy sphere at Zombie 2! (4+2 vs 4+1; 6+3 Critical Success, 2d6x2+25%; 20 damage) The steel orb caught him full in the chest and flung him back against the wall. Meanwhile, Frenz was beginning his counter on the zombie, wrapping the chain of his whip around his free hand and beginning to throw punches up in the zombie's unprotected torso. (8+2 vs 4+1; 6+4 Critical Success, 2d6x2+50%; 30 damage) Putting all of his power into each punch, Frenz could feel the zombie's ribs cracking and breaking before he finally shoved the zombie down and away.

On the other side of the room, Zombie 2 had regained his feet and was attempting to rush Biernat! (7+2 vs 8; 4+3 Major Success, 2d6; 6 damage) He ducked under Biernat's weapon and hit him first with a jab to the stomach before following it up with a leaping elbow to the face. No one could explain why these zombies knew martial arts, but some suspected they had learned it from the maids. >.> Zombie 1 attempted to follow Zombie 2's example and ran at the friar! (5+2 vs 7 [3+2 vs 7]. -2 MP; 8 vs 3+1; 8 Massive Success, 2d8x2+1d8x2; 28 damage. 4 vs 2+1; Major Success, 2d8+1d8; 15 damage. 43 total) Greenmoore ducked to the side as he drew a vial of holy water, and as the zombie passed by he smashed it against his face. Moaning in agony, the zombie stumbled and fell to a knee, clawing at its head as it tried to get the water off.

Spoiler: Status (click to show/hide)

Ugh, internet issues. @.@ Anyway, Riccto gets two skill-ups! One for his first three 8s and one for two in a row. ^^^
« Last Edit: November 02, 2011, 02:02:32 am by SeriousConcentrate »

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
Re: CvRTD: Turn 136 (Contemplation; High-Power Attacks)
« Reply #3506 on: November 02, 2011, 01:34:56 am »

I thought you were going to introduce the new guys this turn :(, oh well, I can wait
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3507 on: November 02, 2011, 01:44:06 am »

The thought 'I wish Marcus were here...' resonated through Zathyran's mind as it wandered his memories. Suddenly, he smacked himself in the face. "STUPID!" Reaching into his cloak, he pulled out a small, but thick book, with the words 'Grimoire of the Wanderer by Marcus Raust' scrawled onto it's face. He flipped it open and began glancing through it, looking for information on the castle, any of the herbs, and even information about the types of enemies he would find in the castle, making sure to keep an eye out for mentions of materialisation
Fate/Stay Night: OOC thread - Serious talk about the canon characters' bisexuality, gravity rape, Noble Phantasm balance, Tiruin's character level of dumbness versus naivete, how sick and tainted my mind is, linguistics and much more.

What more do you need?

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #3508 on: November 02, 2011, 01:50:20 am »

Aw, for a moment I thought I'd found a hand shotgun. :P

Also, jewel-sniffing bloodhound. I like that. :3

About these imps. Can we attack them this turn?
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #3509 on: November 02, 2011, 02:01:45 am »

@wolfchild: I'm waiting until I have an opportunity to work in Tariq and Alexander in the Tower of Science to get all of you in. They'll probably just happen to be in a nearby room... >.>
@Irony: Yep. ^^^ Also, glad you like that description. I gotta go fix like three typos I just noticed in the turn, though... -____________-

Edit: I considered a DBS 'cause I love those things, but then I was like 'nah, it wouldn't work with the Kraken ammo' so you got a pistol version instead. :3
« Last Edit: November 02, 2011, 02:03:38 am by SeriousConcentrate »
Pages: 1 ... 232 233 [234] 235 236 ... 288