Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 205 206 [207] 208 209 ... 288

Author Topic: CvRTD: End Of The Line  (Read 199117 times)

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
CvRTD: Turn 125 (Hat-stealing Eagles; the power of Holy Flames)
« Reply #3090 on: September 05, 2011, 01:16:09 am »

Second post bios. I think the end of turn ones are good, but if you can think of a better way to write them, let me know. ^^ I'm always looking for feedback/constructive criticism.

Quote from: Malleus Raulat / Ahra: 78 (6)
lets see if you feel pain cold ***** stab with cross in the... nether regions.
Quote from: Wymar Sane / Darvi: 74 (8)
Also, dualcast on the daemons.
Quote from: Pierre Dé Grasse / Krath: 70 (3)
Kill dat effen Malakai!
Quote from: Friar Greenmoore / Dwarmin: 13 (3)
Multiple Fire shields on myself! Use mana heart on Zathyran
Quote from: Claire Rosara / Irony Owl: 57 (7)
Kraken shot and then normal cutlass on Malakai!
Quote from: Frenz Grende / Grimmjow6th: 42 (7)
quickly find my great sword and rush towards malakai!
Quote from: Zathyran Firsankh / Talarion: 18 (5)
Again slash the Gatekeeper. With my mana nearly gone, the sword is all I have left.

Quote from: Malakai Ritt / SeriousConcentrate: 80
Earth -> Claire; Ice -> Greenmoore
Quote from: Avira / SeriousConcentrate: 83
Dive -> Claire
Quote from: Ice Demon / SeriousConcentrate: 11
Bearhug -> Malleus
Quote from: Shadow Beast / SeriousConcentrate: 32
Smash -> Wymar

Avira screeched as she dived towards the lady pirate! (3+3 vs 6+2) Claire was prepared, however, and fired a warning shot at Avira. The eagle was forced to change course to avoid being shot and was unable to correct in time to resume her attack. Undaunted, she flew back up to find her next opportunity... (Claire: 6+2 vs 3+2; 6+2 Massive Success, 2d4x2; 16-2=14 damage. 2, no elemental infliction. Greenmoore: 1+2 vs 4) Malakai raised both hands, each producing a different effect. From below Claire, a stone pillar suddenly rose up at a ludicrous speed and flung her high into the air. Unable to control her fall, she landed quite painfully and spent several seconds dragging herself back to her feet. On the other side of the battlefield, ice began forming a prison around Friar Greenmoore... but he threw his arms to the side, flames arcing in their wake and melting the ice before it could fully form!

Malleus struggled with the demon holding him and after a moment managed to free his cross. (-2 MP. 1+2 vs 7+1. 8+2 vs 1+1; Major Success, 2d6; 8 damage) He stabbed it behind him, breaking some of the ice with the end of the crucifix, but he wasn't able to free himself! The demon hung on like grim death. Meanwhile, Wymar opened his hands to reveal the pure white flames once more. He and Malakai were completely opposed to each other; one was fire and light, the other ice and shadow. If anyone's magic was effective against the fallen magician and his minions, it was the fortune teller's. (-4 MP. 1+2 vs 8+3. 6+2 vs 3+1; 8+2 Critical Success, 2d6x2+75%; 42+50% elemental weakness = 63 damage and kill) Focusing on the ice demon to free Malleus, he shot the holy fire towards the pair in a continuous stream, slowly but surely melting the creature away from Raulat and leaving the paladin unharmed!

Pierre charged back in to attack Malakai once more. (3, Avira interferes. 1+2 vs 5+3) His rush was interrupted by Avira, who dived in and stole his hat! That damn bird! He chased after it yelling obscenities in his native language and quite forgot about attacking Malakai, much to the magician's amusement. (-2 MP. 1, no interference. 6 vs 2+2; 6-1 Minor Success, 1d4; 2 damage. 3, defense reduced by 4 for two rounds! 2, no interference. 3 vs 2+2-4; Auto Massive (due to Malakai rolling less than 1 on Defense; Claire's actual Damage roll was 3)+3-1 Critical Success, 2d4x2+50%; 15 damage, Claire regens 8.) He wasn't laughing for very long as Claire shot him in the throat, then followed up with a slash across the stomach. Unbelievably, perhaps, Malakai didn't die from either attack...

Frenz, still blinded, searched around for his greatsword and eventually found it. (2, no interference. 6 vs 1+2-4; Auto-Massive (6) Success, 2d6x2; 18 damage.) Despite being unable to see clearly, the nobleman found his way over to Malakai's back while he was in the thrall of Claire's special bullets and struck him a solid blow in the side, tumbling him across the battlefield. As Malakai rolled, he called out to the large summon, "kill the gypsy!" The shadow beast rounded on Wymar, stomping the ground as it did so. (5+1 vs 6 (5+1 vs 3); 4+2+1 Major Success, 2d4; 6 damage) With a gigantic leap, it flew across the battlefield and pounced on Wymar, smashing him into the ground under its claws, then tossing him into the air and batting him away. The gypsy rolled into the ice wall and lay there for the moment, quite stunned.

Zathyran, seeing that the way was clear, went for Malakai! (4, shadow beast interferes. 4+2 vs 3+3 (6+2 vs 4+3); 8+1 Critical Success, 2d4x2+25%; 15 damage. -1 HP) The shadow demon turned away from Wymar and leaped across the battlefield again, placing itself between Zathyran and Malakai. Drooling a corrosive fluid that sizzled as it dropped on the stone below it, the demon advanced on Zathyran, backing him away from the magician... but after a moment he marshaled his courage, and charged the demon! Raising the sword of his mentor, he slashed it across the face, sending a shock through its body that caused it to flinch away from the hunter-mage.

Greenmoore finished preparing his spell and cast once more. (-2 MP. 8+2, Greenmoore is triple protected with full damage-blocking shields. 5, Zathyran regains 5 MP) Crushing the demon heart between his hands, he transferred the remnants of the demon's power into Zathyran as three barriers of flame, progressing in size, appeared around the friar.

Spoiler: Status (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: September 05, 2011, 05:04:09 am by SeriousConcentrate »
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
Re: CvRTD: Turn 125 (Hat-stealing Eagles; the power of Holy Flames)
« Reply #3091 on: September 05, 2011, 06:47:40 am »

Safely behind his defenses, The Friar could renew his offense!
"Shadows fade with the morning light..." he muttered, producing a vial of Holy water from beneath his cloak and targeting the shadowy demon.

Double Holy Water on the Shadow Demon!
If it's dead, try to summon a Fire Eagle to counter Avira/Attack Mala.
« Last Edit: September 05, 2011, 07:34:02 am by Dwarmin »
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3092 on: September 05, 2011, 07:19:02 am »

Zathyran choked a ragged gasp down his throat, as he felt the cold, chilling poison gnaw at his veins. "Those demonic allies of yours... Begone from this world! One such as yourself deserves no ally at all! FOR DANIEL KING!" With the mention of the fallen doctor, he flung his hand forward, directing two bolts of lightning at the demonic bird.

Dualcast lightning on Avira

Edit: If Avira and the demon are both dead, triple lightning Malakai. If Avira is dead, but not the demon, double lightning the demon.

Darvi, go for Malakai. I think it's fitting :P
« Last Edit: September 05, 2011, 07:21:23 am by Talarion »
Fate/Stay Night: OOC thread - Serious talk about the canon characters' bisexuality, gravity rape, Noble Phantasm balance, Tiruin's character level of dumbness versus naivete, how sick and tainted my mind is, linguistics and much more.

What more do you need?

Krath

• Bay Watcher
  • I dig giant robots.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3093 on: September 05, 2011, 07:22:33 am »

Oh you litttle-

GET. THAT. BIRD.
Jizzar sounds some kinda celestial object made of jizz~
Like a quasar or something~

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3094 on: September 05, 2011, 08:35:28 am »

Darvi, go for Malakai. I think it's fitting :P
Do that.

My magic's wasted on the shadow demon anyway. I mean, only 35 damage? Not worth the effort.

Either way, only one of us will make it out of this fight alive. Or He kills me and somebody else kills him, but that'd be a tad anti-climactic.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #3095 on: September 05, 2011, 08:36:46 am »

Darvi-you must supress the Derp if you want to live. :I
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3096 on: September 05, 2011, 08:39:15 am »

I CAN DERP AROUND ALL THE DERP I WANT!

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #3097 on: September 05, 2011, 08:46:12 am »

DERP! OR! DIE! DERP OR DIE! DIE DIE DIE DIE!

+1 cookie for any/everyone who gets it.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #3099 on: September 05, 2011, 08:58:46 am »

Freeform, and by extension everyone else, gets a cookie. :3 Also, the survivors of the boss battle will get an in-game cookie. You should also know that right now Marcus is enjoying a cookie and Malakai will receive his once he joins him. Daniel probably has one too, although he strikes me as more of an ice-cream person. :P

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3100 on: September 05, 2011, 09:10:48 am »

Infinite plus one cookies! Yays! :3

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3101 on: September 05, 2011, 09:11:24 am »

Heaven Cookies ftw?
Fate/Stay Night: OOC thread - Serious talk about the canon characters' bisexuality, gravity rape, Noble Phantasm balance, Tiruin's character level of dumbness versus naivete, how sick and tainted my mind is, linguistics and much more.

What more do you need?

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #3102 on: September 05, 2011, 09:15:11 am »

I'm thinking they'll be minor healing items you can munch as a free action. Not sure yet if they'll restore HP, MP, or both, though. ^^

Ahra

• Bay Watcher
  • Immoveable, Indestuctible
    • View Profile
« Reply #3103 on: September 05, 2011, 09:18:48 am »

"hey stupid, remember me?" axe malakai in the torso
And then the horror hits: This was just spring.
We are SOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo fucked.
Quite fucked indeed.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3104 on: September 05, 2011, 09:20:03 am »

Hey, how can I have an odd number of MP if my casts cost 2 MP each?
Pages: 1 ... 205 206 [207] 208 209 ... 288