Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 192 193 [194] 195 196 ... 288

Author Topic: CvRTD: End Of The Line  (Read 199023 times)

Krath

• Bay Watcher
  • I dig giant robots.
    • View Profile
Re: CvRTD: Turn 118 (In which the party decides to loot everything)
« Reply #2895 on: August 07, 2011, 02:56:14 pm »

"Aww...

ONWARD!
Jizzar sounds some kinda celestial object made of jizz~
Like a quasar or something~

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2896 on: August 07, 2011, 02:59:19 pm »

Start chewing bubblegum. Then notice that I'm all out of bubblegum.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #2897 on: August 08, 2011, 05:16:31 pm »

Only person who hasn't posted is Grimmjow, but that doesn't matter since last turn he said 'follow the party' and that's basically all there is to do right now. :3 The only 'special' action here is Daniel treating Wymar, so I'll forgo the quotes this time to make the post go faster.

Daniel took out his medkit and worked on Wymar. (4+2+2+20% = 10 HP healed) Under his skilled hands, the gypsy was restored to full health, and the party marched onwards to meet the man reading up ahead. He took no notice of them as they drew closer and the sun sank ever closer to the horizon. Doubtless this man was the Gatekeeper to Castlevania, and if they didn't defeat him and get inside before nightfall none of them would ever be seen again. Finally the party reached him and got a good look; he was wearing a gray cloak that almost completely obscured his form. The hood was raised and the darkness of it hid his face as he closed the book with a loud thump.

From the shadows another man with a staff walked out, his cloak red and emitting a dull light... and from his shadow stepped another in black, his cloak seeming to absorb all light. From the right came an almost blinding light as a man in a shining white cloak emerged from seemingly nowhere, and by his side was one in a blue cloak that glittered like ice in the morning sun. A sound like thunder made the eight turn around, where they saw another three men: one in a yellow cloak that crackled with electricity, one in a green cloak that continually fluttered as if pushed by gentle winds, and the third in a brown cloak that shifted like sands.

The gray cloaked man stood and put his book away in his cloak; as he did so, he drew a staff from it and leaned on it. Behind him, a steel bar slammed down across the gates, and in a wide circle around the party sprang an innumerable amount of figures in dark purple robes, their faces a black pit in their hoods, all just standing with their arms folded before them... silent and watching the eight chosen ones. The Gatekeeper in gray seemed to be appraising them all without saying a word...

Spoiler: Status (click to show/hide)
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2898 on: August 08, 2011, 05:20:57 pm »

Defensive Stance. Lessee what happens.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
Re: CvRTD: Turn 119 (In which the gates are barred)
« Reply #2899 on: August 08, 2011, 05:25:35 pm »

Glance with mild interest at the glowing red one, while waiting for the grey one to do his thing.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #2900 on: August 08, 2011, 05:31:20 pm »

Defending stance!

Call out to the Grey Cloak "Hail Gatekeeper. We seek an audience with the Master of the Castle. We don't have an appointment...*chuckles* but, we have some dire business to discuss with him concerning his treatment of the locals. Might you unbar the gates and let us pass?"
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2901 on: August 08, 2011, 05:32:03 pm »

Tell him that you have food to offer!

Ahra

• Bay Watcher
  • Immoveable, Indestuctible
    • View Profile
« Reply #2902 on: August 08, 2011, 05:33:03 pm »

Malleus turns towards the green one and speaks "qui stant coram nobis?" ((yes he has mad latin skillz :P))  with his hand on his warhammers shaft
and in an defensive stance
« Last Edit: August 08, 2011, 06:01:37 pm by Ahra »
And then the horror hits: This was just spring.
We are SOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo fucked.
Quite fucked indeed.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #2903 on: August 08, 2011, 05:37:20 pm »

Er, what? Call me a stupid southerner but I don't speak any language except English. ^^; I mean I don't mind you posting it in character, but, um...
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2904 on: August 08, 2011, 05:39:20 pm »

It says "who stands in front of you us?"

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #2905 on: August 08, 2011, 05:40:02 pm »

Ah, OK. ^^ Thanks. Nao in-character stuff:

"Turn back Friar Greenmore. I do not wish you ill. Turn back or this place will devour your mind and desecrate your immortal soul." The gray-cloaked man seemed to focus exclusively on the priest. Although his face was still hidden, his voice sounded... familiar. "Please, I beg you, do not make me kill you."
« Last Edit: August 08, 2011, 05:43:10 pm by SeriousConcentrate »

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #2906 on: August 08, 2011, 05:50:00 pm »

((OOC: Assuming we'll have to fight these guys all at once, what order do you think we should go

Here's my guesses. I think our elemental casters can lock down the enemies, possibly. Fire VS Ice, Light VS Dark etc

Gray Cloak-Really, guess who? lol. Assuming he'll start the summon spam, we should probably take him out first, though he might get some sort of damage reduction until we take out everyone else, if bosses all work the same as I think they do.

Red Cloak-Fire=Damage. Take him out second?

Yellow Cloak-Electricity, high damage dealing. High Priority target. Talarion can lightning duel him maybe?

Brown Cloak-Earth powers. Probably more defensive wise. Possible secondary target if we go for red or yellow first.

Black Cloak-Darkness, prepare to be blinded. Low priority, unless his powers are more exotic than that. Darvi can block him with light powers

White Cloak-Light, prepare to be blinded. Same as above.

Blue Cloak-Ice, more of a control/stun/debuff power. I believe I can nullify him completely with fire, or at least match him so i keep him from casting.

Green Cloak-Wind powers, will probably be more annoying than damaging, debuffing our stats. Low priority. Unless he suprises us, which he might.

))

Friar Greenmoore nodded.

"Me and you know I can't do that. I wouldn't abandon my quest now, after all this time, and I wouldn't let you suffer any longer than I. I know you'll do your best to stop us, and we'll do our best to stop you...it's how it is now as it has always been, forever and forever amen."
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #2907 on: August 08, 2011, 05:53:16 pm »

:3

That is all.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #2908 on: August 08, 2011, 06:06:35 pm »

Wait, the grey one is Malakai?

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF-
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #2909 on: August 08, 2011, 06:11:23 pm »

"I understand, Friar." Malakai continued to lean on his staff for the moment, his posture seemingly non-threatening. His eyes shone for a brief moment in the darkness of his hood, the pupils reflecting a sickly yellow light as they caught a flash of distant lightning. The rain would follow soon; within the hour, and possibly within the next few minutes. The thunder rolled over a tense moment...
Pages: 1 ... 192 193 [194] 195 196 ... 288